• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Walking Dead Server

4o8bUpx.png

Walking Dead OT Discussion

The newest blood infested Open Tibia server has surfaced.
(wait for images to load, Sorry they are large, might take a minute)

Current Server Status
hCMVW87.png

Survival of the Fittest
Be the ultra survivalist by fighting alone, or form a clan to fight with your friends to take on the infested wasteland as you scavenge and fight to survive mid center in the Zombie Apocalypse.

SEek3wj.gif

Annihilate the Dead

Balanced Gun System, New Melee Concept, Blood Splatter, Lots of Zombie Looktypes, Gun look types.

tPKQrBi.gif

Scavenge the Wasteland
Collect Junk, Weapons, First Aid, from the Environment around you.

ycTOukI.gif

Gather Resources

Collect Raw Materials for crafting by Mining, cutting down trees, or by scavenging.

Z8jPN3F.gif

Crafting-Construction/Deconstruction
Use a Work Bench to construct items you need in the wasteland. Collect raw materials by deconstructing junk items.

Crafting Items
2odXUURxUk.gif

Coming Soon

Base Crafting
3M8byzcG3w.gif

Craft a small sample base for low levels.

Craft your OWN BASE... The way you want to.
1 Plot per Player. Probably will be plot Max.

Base Raiding

Bring C4 to blow into a suspected base. Players CAN take your items in your depot.
IMG coming soon.

Ever played Rust? This is like Rust combined with Tibia.. With Zombies and the walking dead nametag :D Enjoy.

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? POST HERE.

We are currently looking for staff, if your interested head to the Job Thread..

Look back here for updates..

Stay Frosty.

I love this lol you're my hero

looks really cool, will it be possible to do like "sneaky" base raiding, I mean you will see someone from miles away coming cuz of tibia being sorta platformer style

@God Mythera
@robbydeath
@Jim Sala Bim

Thanks for the support! See you all for the Beta.

@R.yan
Thanks for the support. Hope to see you for the Beta... We've tried to work around the platform boundary as much as possible, Run up in the day and you will probably be seen coming, however it's totally possible to do sneaky base raiding still.. but at night.. ambient light is disabled. So players MUST use torches, setup mobile torches, use night vision goggles(Only you have light), flash lights, flares.. etc to be able to see.. A clan that's all equipped with night vision goggles can easily sneak up on a darkened base. That being said.. there still is the Battle List.. But that can always be changed to only work during the day or something..

We've been experimenting with the idea of a Fog of War

On another note... Dedicated server has been obtained :D Beta incoming in the next few weeks..

If your interested in any closed testing to get a "sneak peak" before the beta head to the job thread and respond there. We will be holding closed testing sessions.

Last edited:
Omg this is so damn nice, would love to play here!
Keep it going man, this is one of the best ideas ;)

When are you planning to open the beta?
1 month estimation...
Most of the map is being developed atm.
(LOOKING FOR MAPPERS)

might do closed testing of 10-20 players before the open beta..

New update...
Players will be able to craft a new bow in under 60-120 seconds(Or will spawn with it occasionally.. What do you think)... Prepare for archers everywhere level 1.... Rust Style :D
O7x0lT2wi6.gif

1 month estimation...
Most of the map is being developed atm.
(LOOKING FOR MAPPERS)

might do closed testing of 10-20 players before the open beta..

New update...
Players will be able to craft a new bow in under 60-120 seconds(Or will spawn with it occasionally.. What do you think)... Prepare for archers everywhere level 1.... Rust Style :D
O7x0lT2wi6.gif
I saw banner of cstibia.com or something like that and I though it will be cool, but it's not :(
Worst thing for me is that they added there 'guns', but they still work like simple SDs in tibia. They shot thru people. I think that bullet should hit first target in line of shot.
How will it work on your server?

Do you have any information to share about the map or anything planned in mind about it? No need for screenshots but some comments on how you would like it to be (big/small, small cities or big ones, 1 main island or many, transport, no underground caves instead cellar/basements?...)

I saw banner of cstibia.com or something like that and I though it will be cool, but it's not :(
Worst thing for me is that they added there 'guns', but they still work like simple SDs in tibia. They shot thru people. I think that bullet should hit first target in line of shot.
How will it work on your server?

Thanks for the support, hope to see you for Beta!

Currently guns fire at your crosshair you select, similar to sds. However, unlike simple sds each gun is different. For instance, an M4A1 First 3 burst rounds at a location, while an AK-47 fires 2 burst rounds. Each with a different rate of fire and different rate between round shots, each gun also doing different damages at different ranges.. on the other hand shotguns being a whole new world with a 'spray' function where shots disperse the farther you shoot it... so they are a little more in depth than simple sds... however no line of sight... yet.. maybe xD

The idea of a 'line of sight' is awesome and were totally open to the idea!! Do you think its a change people would like branching away from the tibia platform? It complicates some guns like the sniper rifle.. makes it way easier to hit targets / what happens when your buddy runs in front of you.. so much friendly fire.

We are developing an AIM function to do critical hits and headshots as well...

Do you have any information to share about the map or anything planned in mind about it? No need for screenshots but some comments on how you would like it to be (big/small, small cities or big ones, 1 main island or many, transport, no underground caves instead cellar/basements?...)

Thank you the support, plan to see you for Beta!

The map is going to be fairly large, since the server is based off of the Walking Dead, which is in Atlanta Georgia and surrounding areas, we are mapping to the architecture of that area! The map will contain famous areas from The Walking Dead scenes such as The Prison, TERMINUS, The Governers town, part of the large city of atlanta, the CDC building... even hershals farm.. and more.... There will be plenty of areas around the map to be able to hold down the fort and build your base as well.

Buildings will be how they are in the real world... your going to walk into an old run down house, walk into the kitchen to check the cabinets/fridge for food, head to the bathroom to look for any medical supplies, check the garage for tools or de-construtable items, maybe they're dead corpses with some valuables in them/zombies in the basement or in the upstairs bedrooms?

By Open Beta the map will be able to sustain 50-100 people.....

We hope by release the map can sustain at least 200..

Still can't decide whether to edit the heck out of Regular tibia client or go to OTClient.... I read some players have performance issues when playing with OTClient.

Does keeping the old tibia client bring more appeal to the server?

Last edited:
Have you thought about otclient, since you can really customize everything you want to..
I would really suggest you to use it, its worth its time :)

Last edited:
If you are modding, OTClient is the thing you need, as it is opensource you can edit add or remove anything you want.. Tibia client will limit you too much for such a custom server you have.

For people having problems with performance, maybe its time to upgrade those ancient computers xD

LOL, Super Creative project, i'll be waiting to play it...
hoping for your sucess.

There will be anyway to be like michonne?
i think a spell that kills zumbies with 1 hit will be like twd, and would be interesting give exhaust after more of 1 casts, this would simulate fatigue, and i'd put it take longer according to the level or skills, with chances to fail, of course...

i think the more equal than Twd, would attract Twd fans. Just like otpokemons

Michonne is my favorite, i'll love it if her outfit be available

Last edited:
like what you did with the bow, waiting for sniper now :D;D

Greetings community,

I hope you all had an awesome valentines day ;)... hope you all know the Walking Dead is back on!!!

>>>Link to the series:https://www.solarmovie.ph/tv/the-walking-dead-2010/season-6/

Just a few updates as to what we are working on....

Client: Making the move to OTC.. (Compiled and ready to go... starting to make mod changes and visual layout changes)

Modules:Making crafting table modules

Outfits: Creating Walking Dead main characters outfits..

Weapons:Making a click reuse for all guns to simulate pulling the trigger or swinging a sword
Contemplating Line of Sight when firing

MAP: Mapping key walking dead sites (Prison)

Minimap Changes: The minimap will now have a Radar function.... When players shoot off their guns.. just like in call of duty, a red dot will appear momentarily giving away your position.. Giving the opportunity for silencers :)
@Caronte1

Sprites: Creating a decapitation sprite(head gets chopped off when using melee)/ headshot sprite(head gets blown off)

Introduction of Energy
Energy = Mana... Takes energy to sprint.. takes energy to Aim.... They are both a toggle that drains your energy when using..

Aim function--- Character aims at your specified target... puts a crosshair sprite for you on target... while aiming and you hit the target you critical hit.. chance to headshot... while aiming your character has -50-90% movespeed(havent balanced)... drains your energy for every second you are aiming

Sprint Function--
Your character starts to sprint... increased movement speed ... drains your energy for every tile you run...

Button Remapping: Hitting the Delete key will bring up your weapon crosshair to fire at a target... Hitting END will reload your weapon... INSERT aims your weapon... and HOME SPRINTS...( CAN BE REMAPPED)

Images and videos coming soon.......

QUESTION??

WOULD INGAME SOUNDS BE APPEALING?

Last edited:
Back