• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The World of The Originals - Official Discussion Thread

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
30ibcaq.png

Welcome to this new thread about this server..
First off I want you to know that the goal of this server is to be nothing like you've ever seen before, every species has one weakness in common which is of course magic. The server is based off The Originals TV Series and even tho you may not like the Spin-off series including the originals series, you are one houndred percent guaranteed to enjoy this server due to its total uniqueness.

latest
S
pecies
latest

Human
Witch
Vampire
Werewolf

Client version: 10.xx

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

Magic
As magic is thought to be the most powerful and yet deadly thing ingame you will no longer have the ability to refill your mana using potions.
Soul will now be used as your main magic source, and for incredibly strong magic you will be using mana. To get mana you will have to find 'Dark Objects' which is found in creatures.
When you find a Dark Object you click it and you will automaticly drain its source of magic and you will gain some mana.
A couple examples of incredibly strong spells that can only be used for mana is the Linking spell, which links you to another creature (Only players) giving the other player total immunity against everything while you take the damage instead doubling it by 2 times for x amount of seconds

Species Powers and Weaknesses

Name: Witch
Powers: Ability to cast unique spells, able to enter the witch tomb and is able to create world changing spells which may affect species and even the way the game works and also has the ability to undo this​
  • Weaknesses:
  • Witches has all the weaknesses of a human and can be killed with any weapon and can be killed by any element and magic as long as the witch does not possess immortality
Name: Vampire
Powers: Possesses partly immortality, superfast healing (Cannot use healing spells due to their natural healing), super strength, faster speed than any other species, can throw certain spells​
  • Weaknesses:
  • Wooden stake will cause the vampires to lose alot of health, possible more than they will naturally regenerate depending on how high of a level they are
  • Fire damage is tripled if the Sun and the Moon curse is enabled in the world due to the sun 'rejecting' them as daywalkers
Magic can kill a vampire due to they were created with magic, but can also be killed using magic

Name: Werewolf
Powers: Superfast healing, super strength and second on the list with fastest speed. Can throw certain spells, but not game changing/species changing ones/ability to change during full moon if the Werewolf Curse has been activated by a powerful witch.​
  • Weaknesses:
  • Werewolfes can only be killed by items having silver within them or cursed objects. As werewolves were created with magic they can also be destroyed with magic
Weapons bound with Dirt, Fire and Magical orbs can also kill a werewolf during those 3 elements being the werewolfs true origin (Still havent been confirmed yet)

Name: Humans
Powers: Humans possesses no supernatural powers other than magic due to them almost being witches. They can be used to procreate vampires and they can also be used as a food source (If a vampire bites a human they will regenerate soul 2x faster than normal, same with health
  • Weaknesses:
  • Humans can die by everything, they are not immune to anything aslong as they do not possess immortality by the immortality spell
Give suggestions! Watch second post for sneak peaks on different spells

Thank you​

Last edited:

Curses (Mana Only)
"A curse is a spell, usually malevolent, that is designed to cause negative effects to occur. Curses are often placed on a particular object or aimed at a certain individual. Most curses are known to be very powerful and are commonly, but not always, performed by witches who practice dark magic."

Name: Curse of the Eternity
Description: Curses the target making him/her/it freeze for 25 seconds being unable to move, but can heal themselves and cast normal spells (no mana consuming ones)
Required Mana: 1500
Difficulty to cast: Medium, requires a medium dark object in order to collect enough mana

Name: Vampiric Curse
Description: This spell is able to turn a human into a blood thirsty Vampire each time theres a Red moon, causing them to loose 25 health per second and turning them into non-stable vampires. Due to them being practicly half human/half vampire they will not have any positive effects such as the immunity that Vampires has
Required Mana: 10000
Difficulty to cast: Extremely hard, witches can throw it easier but other species may find it tougher

Name: The Sun And The Moon Curse
Description: When the server just starts the sun and the moon curse, like any other world changing curses will not be active until someone throws it. This curse will prohibit any vampire to enter outside of the temple or ANY type of hunting ground if they do not have a daylight ring. The caster of this spell is considered to be really powerful. Vampires cannot throw this spell
Required Mana: 20000
Difficulty to cast: Beyond extremely hard, Vampires cannot throw it and to find a Dark object this strong is considered close to impossible

Name: Undoing the Sun And The Moon Curse
Description: This spell will let the user undo the sun and the moon curse which prevents vampires from entering outside without a daylight ring. The ingredient you need to do this spell can be found deep inside the Witch tomb (Note! The Witch tomb has a anti-vampire and a anti-werewolf barrier and therefor you will need to disable this barrier if you are a vampire/werewolf who wishes to break this curse) The item is unknown and therefor finding the item is considered really hard as theres supposedly traps and a couple mind games down there.
Difficulty to cast: Beyond extremely hard for vampires/werewolves, witches really has no point of casting it as it does not help them, but may help their friends however

Name: The Wolf Pack Curse
Description: Like all the game changing curses, this one will remain unactive until thrown and then becomes active. This spell changes the werewolf species forcing them unto becoming werewolves during full moon, giving them a lot of unknown abilities.
Difficulty to cast: Beyond extremely hard, Werewolves cannot throw it and to find a Dark object this strong is considered close to impossible

Name: Undoing the Wolf Pack Curse
Description: This spell will undo werewolves moon form triggering, basically weakening their species and therefor this spell is even harder to cast then it was to create the curse as it changes their species
Required Mana: 30000
Difficulty to cast: Close to impossible, werewolves cannot cast this spell and neither can Vampires

Note!
This category is still being worked on

Supportive Spells (Soul and Mana)
Name: Healing
Description: This spell heals the user of it for x amount of hitpoints
Required Soul: 3
Difficulty to cast: Basic, does not require any sort of experience at all.

Name: Anti-magic border
Description: This spell is thought to be extremely powerful and once done it cannot be undone. It unlocks the gates to the Land of the Humans, no magic can be done in here and no magical creatures such as vampires/witches nor werewolves can enter. If they attempt to enter they will soon suffer the 3 stages of mortality.
Step 1: User will be stripped away from his magic
Step 2: User will become human (naturally)
Step 3: User will die (and respawn the previous vocation he/she was so the human transformation does not stay permanent)
This is considered a huge weakness towards magical creatures. Humans magic is considered pure, unlike the other species magic and therefor they remain unaffected
Required Mana: ?? Unknown
Difficulty to cast: Considered extremely hard as we do not know the required mana to cast it yet

Name: Creating a daylight ring
Description: This ring is used by Vampires specifically and can be used as a dark object as the item was created for your own personal gain and therefor it can be absorbed
Required Mana: 1000
Required item: A Vampiric ring
Can be found in vampire tomb, looted by different creatures. Which creatures is unknown currently
Exhaustion: 2 seconds
Difficulty to cast: Considered very easy to medium, almost all witches and werewolves but not vampires can cast this spell

Name: Creating a species
Description: This spell will help the user creating a brand new species, and the witch who creates it will become a original witch meaning theres 2 spots open for the original witch.
Requirements:
For vampires:
1x Wooden Stake 1x Cursed Flame and 1x blood potion
For werewolves: 1x Dirty dust 1x Dragon claw and 1x Eagle eye
Difficulty to cast: Its not very hard to cast this spell as you mostly need the ingredients and those are the hardest ones to find

Name: Boundary Spell
Description: This is the very basic boundary spell which will magically seal the 3 sqm infront of you for 20 seconds. You cannot seal the temple entrance/exit nor can you seal Quests entrances/chests
Required Mana: 400
Required Soul: 10
Exhaustion: 25 seconds
Difficulty to cast: Considered very easy, should need almost little to no magical experience

Name: The Immortality Spell
Description: Thought to be one of the strongest spells that exist, it can not only be used as a immortality spell which grants you full immunity but it can also be transfered to a item which gives you a unlimited supply of magic.
Story says that this spell was used to creating the species we see today, giving Vampires Immortality but this does yet not explain why vampires can be killed. It gave werewolves fast healing and fast reflexes and then it gave witches the power they needed to make an order.
Status: unused/unactive, not sure if its a myth or if its real
Required Mana: Unknown
Difficulty to cast: Unknown, thought to be extremely hard to throw it needing multiple dark objects

Offensive Spells (Soul)
Not yet done. Still to be worked at

Last edited:
ىpecies - Ѵampires
"It was euphoric. The feeling of power was indescribable, but the witch Ayana was right about the consequences. The Spirits turned on us and Nature fought back. For every strength there would be a weakness. The sun became our enemy, it kept us indoors for weeks. And though my mother found a solution, there were other problems. Neighbors who had opened their homes to us could now keep us out. The flowers at the base of the white oak burned and prevented compulsion. And the spell decreed that the tree that gave us life could also take it away...so we burned it to the ground. But the darkest consequence was something my parents never anticipated - the hunger. Blood had made us reborn and it was blood that we craved above all else. We could not control it. And with that, the predatory species was born."

The tales says that before vampires, werewolves there were only two species existant. Those two species were humans and witches, they say that those who dares to practice dark magic may one day do something that betrays mother nature.

Hello everyone!
When the server starts up its gonna be a brand new beginning meaning vampires/werewolves does not exist (they do exist but a witch needs to create the species) and the witch who creates the first species undependant wether its a vampire or a werewolf will become a original witch. The original witch will have unknown abilities yet to be discovered.

A new spell has been added!

Name: Creating a species
Description: This spell will help the user creating a brand new species, and the witch who creates it will become a original witch meaning theres 2 spots open for the original witch.
Requirements:
For vampires: 1x Wooden Stake 1x Cursed Flame and 1x blood potion
For werewolves: 1x Dirty dust 1x Dragon claw and 1x Eagle eye
Difficulty to cast: Its not very hard to cast this spell as you mostly need the ingredients and those are the hardest ones to find

Last edited:
Gut decided to reopen his project so im not gonna continue on that one as why would I when his recreating version 2 of it

:( alright so u make another ot
and btw there are so many species typs like shapeshifter :D can transform into everything they touch (only transform) not like touching a demon makes u are demon with all the abilities XD but there could be something like an enchanted spell that gives u abilities from something you try to shapeshift

What about Heretics!?
Heretics wont be a thing early in the game as in theory its not even discovered yet among several different species which I wont list here.. but im sure you'll know who some of them are if you watched the series

I thought you dropped this project forever ago.

This project sounds incredibly amazing.
I hope you have the motivation to finish it!
I'm a big fan of both Vampire Diaries and The Originals, which means I'm an even bigger fan of this server!
Best regards, Shade!

This project sounds incredibly amazing.
I hope you have the motivation to finish it!
I'm a big fan of both Vampire Diaries and The Originals, which means I'm an even bigger fan of this server!
Best regards, Shade!
Thank you for your support :) I love the series aswell.
The server has no official launch date nor does it have a 100% guarantee that it will ever go online, but I'll work on it whenever I want to and when I do ill ofcourse post a update here aswell

It looks very interesting and something I would be happy to play when ready. I was wondering, will there be a closed/open betain the future? In that case when because I am interested in this project.

Good luck with your work!

//Faarf

It looks very interesting and something I would be happy to play when ready. I was wondering, will there be a closed/open betain the future? In that case when because I am interested in this project.

Good luck with your work!

//Faarf
Theres no estimate as this project is considered more of a fun free time project of mine where i'll work on it when I want to and ill post updates here when I want to. I've recently had absolutely no time to work on it because of real life stuff.

Back