• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Third Promo

Tee

Reaction score
i'd like to see a third mythical promo

have it like a very very very very (did i forgot to say very) rare thing to come across

here would be a way of getting it:

do like 3 quests to get an item each quest then take it to an npc to turn that into like a key to open a room with 3 more quests and so on u see the picure

then after u done (dont know how many quest) u get an item that is a third of the promo needed

have a raid where the boss monster will take a team to kill and drops the 2nd part of the promo

have a hidden spot that is only only shows the third part of the promo when at lest a few ppl stand on spots around cyntara map

then the forth and last part of the promo can only be obtained by a lvl 15
(pure hearted eg never killed or be killed) this player has to run tho a list of weak monsters that could kill but the only way in is a lvl 15 (or group of lvl 15's) at the end they must meet a npc (sir red :))who will give the 4th item and who will tell them where to find the npc that will give them the third promo

if the player has all 4 items will the end npc give them the promo (at a Price)

What the third promo gives:

extra 20 atk on all weapons
extra 15% more hp and mana
faster atk
faster skilling
exp boost after getting the third promo
and the use of a rare peace of eq ( armor, weapon, rune)

the promo quests or raids can not be in vip only areas (lets Facc have a chance of getting it)

any coments welcome flames will be met with instant death in game :)

I definitely dont agree.

Your asking for people to become even more OP than they already are.

I definitely dont agree.

Your asking for people to become even more OP than they already are.

it wasnt ment to be an OP thing it was ment for a quest that anyone can do but not many ppl have the time to finish it if some one wants to sit there and do a quest that will take them weeks nor months to complete just to get a small edge of everyone wouldnt u do it? i would

Back