• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Thread made by yourself sorting tool

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
You know you can click on a user, and view the thread that has been made by him.

A suggestion which probably will help otland much, that will make this forum unique when comparing to other forums:

Make it possible to sort the threads you have made:

Right now, its the oldest thread in the last page. [or it is the thread that haven't been posted in for a long time]

If it would be possible to manage thoose threads, and make "thread files" etc one thread file with the name

"Tutorials" and inside there, they can see all the tutorials that has been made by Znote.

and etc "scripts" to see diffrent scripts I have made.

This way its much easier to see what a user have made, and a newbeginner perhaps would be intrested in viewing a players thread to see if he have made something intresting, for an example of a user finds one very intrested thread that has been made by etc Colandus. Then the user could click on Colandus, view threads made by him, and if Colandus have sorted there, the user can easily find other threads that is just as intresting as the thread he just viewed.

signed.

But you can already look up which thread a special person has done.
By using not sure whats its called but its like "all thread made by Hampish" for example?

signed.

But you can already look up which thread a special person has done.
By using not sure whats its called but its like "all thread made by Hampish" for example?

I know, I might havent managed to describe it perfectly, but this sorting tool will be like a rather advanced version of that, so you can sort the threads you have made into diffrent catogories.

This way it will be much more organised.

For some users its not such a big deal.

But try to view my threads? I have 5 pages with threads I have created. IT would be much more user friendly if I could make a catogory "Hosted Project Board", and put the threads I have made in the Znote and Aleria board there, and make a catogory "Tutorials", where you can view my learning tutorials, and I could make a catogory "XML & Lua scripts" and there you can see scripts I have released.

Whats going to happen with this suggestion? Denied? Or is tala busy or what? :p

Back
Top Bottom