• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

Today Ill post the masteries of the archer's promotes, the Fletcher and the Executioner!

First, the Marskman and the Fletcher:

Marksman:
Armor Pierce: Has a 35% chance per attack to ignore your target's armor.
Double Shot: Has a 15% chance per attack to fire an additional arrow.
Ammo Saver: Has a 30% chance per attack to not use arrows on it.
Strafe Master: Increases Strafe number of projectiles and reduce SP cost.
Triple Shot: Has a 10% chance per attack to fire two additional arrows.
Bow Mastery: Increases the bow attacks skill gain by about 15%.

Fletcher:
PASSIVE> Your distance damage is reduced, your attack speed increased.
Hit'n Run: Each normal attack has a 20% chance to grant you a short movement speed burst.
Quillhog: Fires Quill Spray twice but slow and disable yourself for a few seconds.
Sharpshooter: Increases Strafe damage by 50% but immobilizes yourself during it.
Snipe: The spell Long Shot will immobilize your target for 2-4 seconds if cast from farther than 7 SQM away.

Now, the Crossbowman and the Executioner:

Crossbowman:

Powerful Bolt: Increases your normal attack damage by 10%.
Chained Master: Increases Chained Shot slow and sucess rate.
Lucky Shooter: Increases critical rate by 5% with any bolt.
Charged Master: Reduces cast-time and SP cost of Charged Bolt.
Crossbow Mastery: Increases crossbow attacks skill gain by about 15%.
Devastating Bolt: Increases your normal attack damage by 25%.

Executioner:
PASSIVE> Your distance damage is increased, your attack speed reduced.
Explosive Bolts: Adds a short immobilized cast-time to Power Shot spells to deal AoE physical damage around the target.
Death Penalty: An Execution spell cast on red skulled players deals 100% extra damage, if you are not red skulled yourself.
Heavy Gunner: Greatly increases Hawkeye spells skill bonuses, but you are immobilized during their duration.
Hamstring: Immobilizes the movement of your target during 2 seconds upon a critical.

not sure if that has a chance to happen but. " Armor Pierce: Has a 35% chance per attack to ignore your target's armor. "

dont underrest armor and dont let it go above 35 % :3 remember me running and pvping the fuck out of people by a very high armor penetration

not sure if that has a chance to happen but. " Armor Pierce: Has a 35% chance per attack to ignore your target's armor. "

dont underrest armor and dont let it go above 35 % :3 remember me running and pvping the fuck out of people by a very high armor penetration

Armor penetration works well only against tankers and physical tanky monsters. Against players with low armor values like mages and some archers this wont make much difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it these vocations are simailer too ROA or ROAs vocs are simailer to Thornar?

Some names may be similar, as those names are similar in any MMO out there where me and the designer of RoA got our inspiration for those. But if we compare each class of RoA, the only difference between them are some stats values and a single, maybe 2, unique spells, not to mention that 95% of its spells are from RL tibia.

In Thronar, 100% of the spells have been done for me, and each class has a wide variety of unique spells avaliable, and a vast range of equipment with the most variated effects. And, as you can see, a big list of masteries that helps to differ players from the same class between each other.

So you can say that my class system is much more evolved and complex than RoA's.

Also, the Paladin has been changed to Vindicator, since their roles matched too much with the Bishops.

Lool That's impossible. this thread was hosted March 1st 2012. ROA was released 4 years ago.
Well, why would it say "new more organized thread", if there wasn't one before? I don't exactly know when Thronar started first, but it was not only one year ago...

Nice to see progress with the masteries, but could you tell us how far you think you are, Siegh?
Like adding to the first page of this thread what you miss, would be nice to have an idea about when it will start :3
Also add mage masteries finally, might make me decide on what to play, Druid, Wizard or Mystic Q_Q

Is your one friend going to play, the one who steals loot for the good of himself? lol

So can we expect a lot of new spells with the promotions? If you talk about the masteries here, you might as well say what the spells themselves do~

Last edited:
Yeah you should expect a lot of new spells, at least 2 or 3 per class, mages may get more. And of course, higher levels of the first class spells such as Fire Wave 2.

Many of the new masteries are OP, because I want to make them worth getting. I mean, since you will only be able to learn 2 of 4, I want the players to think real hard about which ones they will get.

I think so as well, that's why I'd love to see numbers at all masteries, for the level 10 vocations it just says "Increases fire spells damage.", it's hard to think whether it's worth it when you don't know the real effect, so, please? :D

i wanna play 2
soon releasing mine, could use the brainstorming

Man, nice job...
Where will I sign up? UHAUAUHAUHAUHUA
Looks like a different RPG, and exponentially enjoyable to play =)

Unlike other servers this one is a challenge, every not warrior-like vocations knows it, when a stupid boar 1 shots you :p
Oh well, hope to see the server soon along with an expanded kaer spawn <3

However, just like many other servers, it has short bursts of activity that raises my hope just enough for me to be dissapointed when it gets abandoned a couple of weeks later.

However, just like many other servers, it has short bursts of activity that raises my hope just enough for me to be dissapointed when it gets abandoned a couple of weeks later.

More than 2 years isnt a couple of weeks.

Ive been busy with studying and work, that means no time left to work on Thronar right now. I still do some scripting or mapping whenever Im free, but I will have to say it again: there is no date for release so far, and no date for having a date.

Im trying to get back into at least making new quests, here is a new example of the neat stories Im creating:

"Nerina: Oh, can you help me, kind hunter? My dear husband has been out looking for work at the capital for weeks already, and he is coming back reeally soon and I want to make him a... surprise!! Please, help me?

Player: Yes, of course!

Nerina: Te-hee, thanks! I thought about some new {clothes}, or maybe a {hat}... maybe a replacement for that old rusted {sword} that he kept from his father... Maybe {all} of them? What do you think would be best?"

This quest will give you the option to follow different pathes, with different endings and rewards! It's apparently just a silly story, but it may be more fun than you'd think doing it!

Back