• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.1 Brainstorming thread

i'm curious to know about bolt and arrow damage, if their attack value was the same as 7.7 cipfiles or not.
tibia.de has them set way higher but maby that was just a wild guess by them
Yeah, I miss the times reading the massive 'lootpic' thread back in the days!

Someone remember how exactly the regeneration rings worked at 7.1/7.4 ?
I have some dudes about them and I think it worked the same way until at least 7.70 version

I played Lunara too I started Tibia on version 6 and played Antica a while thru version 7.0. I spent most on my time on northport with the spanish group but most of the names I remember are from Antica. Stachilena, guardia etc. Played Lunara a while and after that cip started creating new worlds and i moved to the new ones. From Lunara I remember Caballero Demoniaco, @xegearz he also played with me version 6.0 and Grimms from tibia king from Antica.
Do you remember if the tibianic lever worked for closing the bridge back in the days?

Someone remember how exactly the regeneration rings worked at 7.1/7.4 ?
I have some dudes about them and I think it worked the same way until at least 7.70 version
Doing some research I have this formulas:

Life ring:
2 mana/2 hp every 6 seconds over 20min/1200sec
Total: 400 mana/400 hp

Ring of healing:
12 mana/3 hp every 6 seconds over 7.5min/450sec
Total 900 mana/225 hp

A lot of years from 7.4 version and a lot of wrong formulas on 7.4 servers I played made me forget what were the correct values, but I think those are the right ones.

Life ring:

Ring of healing:
Total 900 mana/225 hp

A lot of years from 7.4 version and a lot of wrong formulas on 7.4 servers I played made me forget what were the correct values, but I think those are the right ones.
Then this formulas are the same than 7.7?

Life ring:

Ring of healing:
Total 900 mana/225 hp

Wrong. It was +1 hp/mana every second for ring of healing and every 3 seconds for life ring.

Wrong. It was +1 hp/mana every second for ring of healing and every 3 seconds for life ring.
It makes sense for life ring, but ring of healing did not give same amount of mana/hp afaik...

Then:

Life ring:
1 mana/1 hp every 3 seconds over 20min/1200sec

And roh could be like this:

Ring of healing:
2 mana every second/1 hp every 2 seconds over 7.5min/450sec
Total 900 mana/225 hp

Last edited:
It makes sense for life ring, but ring of healing did not give same amount of mana/hp afaik...

Then:

Life ring:
1 mana/1 hp every 3 seconds over 20min/1200sec

And roh could be like this:

Ring of healing:
2 mana every second/1 hp every 2 seconds over 7.5min/450sec
Total 900 mana/225 hp
No, it worked the way I said. It's not even possible it would give different number of hp/mp each tick than life ring. It was hardcoded and only the seconds per tick were configurable (3 seconds and 1 second).

No, it worked the way I said. It's not even possible it would give different number of hp/mp each tick than life ring. It was hardcoded and only the seconds per tick were configurable (3 seconds and 1 second).
Maybe I remember the Tibianic/Medivia rings better than RL Tibia. By the way, on a 1x experience server it makes more sense 450mana/450hp than 900mana/225hp over 7,5 minutes, right?

Back