• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Addresses Question

Frolox

Reaction score
So, I'm a noob when it comes to coding (Hence me asking this lol) so I picked up Tibia after so many years, but just to read/write memory to "learn" (I dont play) so I was getting simple info such as everything thats in the "Skill" window, Exp/Magic Level/Stamina/Fishing/etc.. and it all worked, I believe they were the base addresses, so I shut down the PC that night, and the next day I fired it up and it was still working, I shut down the PC once more and 5 hours later I tried again and everything stopped working, all the "green" addresses from CE changed and my little program stopped working as well giving me the wrong value, all in matters of 5 hours, the game didn't update or anything so I'm not sure how the addresses changed, I was on version 10.93

Any ideas what might of have had happened?

Well Cheat Engine reads the addresses, and the addresses can change.
It would most likely be easier if you used a pointer though, so you don't have to search the values over and over.

'ce pointer' in google should give you lot's of information regarding it.

thank you, I think I got it now, I'll check again tomorrow if it breaks xD

Working, hasnt changed in a while now (had to update it when 10.94 came out lol)
ZU5WCdr.png

Getting that character name is been a pain in the butt, i dont wanna get it from the title, that'd be too easy, I wanna get it straight from the game.

Start using Tibia 11 bro!

I'll try Tibia11 also, I messed up, I installed Tibia11 in the same folder as the old one, so I had 2 Tibias on Programs and Features so I uninstalled it but I guess it used the old uninstall.exe so it deleted it but couldnt install Tibia11 again it kept saying it was already installed even tho the old uninstall.exe deleted it, for me to fix this issue I had to Regedit it by deleting this entry: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Tibia.exe" just in case someone in the future gets the same issue as me

And I keep getting "Your client version is too old. Restart Tibia to update your client." but it doesnt do anything... gonna have to dig around...

Edit: Ah.. didn't notice the beta phase was 'paused'.. oh well

Last edited:
Any easy way to get the pointer for the Server Log without packets?

Back