• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client 8.6, how can i change the directory tibia/automap?

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, im using tibia 8.6 and all map are saving at:
Code:
C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Tibia\Automap

how i can change the name "Tibia" for the directory? i need to use something like this exemple:
Code:
C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\MyGame\Automap

Solution
Open Hex editor you like, goto address 1B8858 and change Tibia to other, max 7-letter word (you can overwrite extra 2 00 bytes). To change Automap directory, goto address 1CD8A0 and change it to other 7-letter word. After both changes it will look like
Code:
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Tibia12\MegaMap
or
C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Superos\ePieces
Open Hex editor you like, goto address 1B8858 and change Tibia to other, max 7-letter word (you can overwrite extra 2 00 bytes). To change Automap directory, goto address 1CD8A0 and change it to other 7-letter word. After both changes it will look like
Code:
or

Last edited:
Solution
Code:
or
thx!
what hex editor you recommend/you use?

Back