• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Editor Project

Rammuh

Reaction score
TIBIA EDITOR PROJECT

I think I have posted on the wrong board... my bads!

Hello!
First of all, I want you to know that I know NOTHING about programing etc. I came today, with a project and I hope you guys like it.

I was thinking of a new map editor with an items.xml editor feature. This map editor would be a volunteers-made one. I think if each one of you guys help, either with a program script or some items with names for our items.xml, we would be able to make an awesome map editor. As I have already stated, I know nothing about programming, so I do not know if all those features can be added. I will be working on the items.xml. I wonder if we can steal some features from other map editors. The editor of course, would be free for everyone to use. Let me present the project:

I based the map editor on the CipSoft one, that we were able to see on June's featured article, and I want to save as much space as poossible, to make the Map display bigger.

Untitled.jpg

I think you guys know all the features presented here. If you got any questions feel free to ask, I hope you guys will help. Remember, map editors are important and useful for all of us, if you help with a SINGLE function, this will be a lot of help, indeed.

Sorry for my shitty english o_O
Any volunteers?
Yours.

Make the picture bigger and Copy the (DIRECT LINK)

between this [.img] [./img]

Without the Dots.

mmm you can make it a suggestion for fallens map editor :p

Back