• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TibiaSoft Forum v. Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonte

Reaction score
Hi guys, me and some friends are currently working on a new forum.
Right now, the forum isn't unique or something like that, but I can say, we're working on that.
We call it beta becouse it's not ready yet, at least not in our opinions.

Anyway, the forum is supposed to be "something.." like otfans, maybe a bit more focused on web developing and such.
The name isn't fully decided yet, but it might be TibiaSoft :p

Temporary link:

< removed by Talaturen >

And as I said, we 're on beta phase so don't complain too much, but you're free to give comments / feedback, we will probably just appreciate your help depending on how you write it.
We will be there a lot now, so if you need help with anything, just make a thread and we will answer it pretty fast.

Thank you, and yeah, also, this forum is used for an open tibia server too, so it's a bit messy at the bottom.

We're against websites that provide instant-downloadlinks for TheForgottenServer, therefore I edit the link and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back