• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tier eq idea

jbh1993

Reaction score
I just came up with idea. i was thinking about
finding an ot server to play. Then i was like well all the servers are
999x exp or more and they had Set's for like 100k lvl advance + then i was like i dont wana
play any tibia servers right now, cause i thaught of this idea and i wanted to post ot.

Ok Well here it go's Well you guys may have seen the scripts out for +'ing your eq
and it make your atk/def better, well it is kinda like that.

Well you would set an specific item in each creature that you would use
on your equipment, and for the first time you use it on your eq. Any item at all it will add a text at the end of the name that say's [Tier +1] and every time you use the item on your equipment the +# will go higher,
and for each tier it will add Attributes.

Example [Tier +1] Equipment
Ml+2
Sword+2
Axe+2
Club+2
Distance+2
Shield+2

Example [Tier +1] Weapons
knight/pally
Attack +100
Def +100
sorc/druid
Ml + 2
def + 100

And every time you upgrade your item up a tier it will add +2 skills to the current ones and +100 Atk/Def to current one and +2 ml to wands. This was just an idea cause tibia only has so many sets that go togeather and if you had this script for tibia you could use one set for the whole game. and not worrie about people complaining that they dont like using the same set cause it suck's.

there is maby max 15 sets that you could use, and it would be kool if this script was made cause you could set it to like tier 100+ i think that beats making a custome client and making a billion sprites just to make your tibia server BOSS!.

If you guys like this Post please leave a comment. Sorry if this sounds stupid im tierd and i wana goto bed but i did not want to lose this idea

No, they had an altar system were you place 7 of the same pieces on the altars and pull the switch and it made your eq tier up, what im saying is you can use 1x item on an equipment and it will just raise all the stats instead of hafto use different sets. you could make 1 set tier 10 or higher

Back