• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To GM of Icechaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan Moura

Reaction score
gm expensive, I am sending you this message because when loguei in my char in icechaw, char called Maliciuos, my bp with the addon when desloguei shaman that was in my bp, but it was not, nor anywhere!
and several friends that I did too, not to save in one way or another, it happened, I went to get my bp with shaman addon to go to the mission of the addon that was in my house, and not pudi beginning of the mission, because I had to log out, oh now when I finally I realized that my bp with the shaman addon was not even full in the bp alone in the house where he was, several friends of mine told me that the server had a relapse, and not save many things, and unfortunately my bp with shaman addon is full of these things was not saved!
please solve my problem, and thank you for your attention:peace:
bb ;*

Viva La Google translate. Learn to use it. 1st you have to translate it like you did and then the 2nd step is: You have to translate the text back to your own language, since only then you will understand the mad mistakes.

Viva La Google translate. Learn to use it. 1st you have to translate it like you did and then the 2nd step is: You have to translate the text back to your own language, since only then you will understand the mad mistakes.

NoLife knows all! He shall learn it in school not in Google Translator(English)

I can't really understand what you are trying to say. PM me, Talaturen or Feloth here on the forum.

Original Poster lost the container (backpack[?]) with items for shaman addon from his[?] house because Icechaw either crashed or the server save was erroneous.

NoLife knows all! He shall learn it in school not in Google Translator(English)

No Life=Dead. Seems to me you're trying to make people think you're less "NoLife" by calling me a "NoLife". Actually such things tend to work, but you're just fooling yourself, it won't change the fact, nor will it change the opinion of others. You'll just get the attention off of yourself for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back