• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unfair Banishment! Help Red

jey maa

Reaction score
I was banned by GM Justice unfairly for using dash! everyone uses dash and it was only me that got banned he banned me chars: Jey Maa,Belee Ebiie,Jezeel,Jorge The Ruthless D:, please Red could you unban me because this was an unfair banishment

Last edited:
Statik you were banned for offensive statement from pira right? so you know being banned :)

i didnt play it, only the time i got banned was when i played.

cuz postin on the forums is the same thing as playin the ot.

as spaack said, "Sense?"

Then I come along and say Fuck jey maa,
He has the right to be banned, Why? lets see

COmbo bots, multicleints, shares acc, cave botting, rbed illeagally Under reds command when he said not to and much more

jey maas actually gud unlike 85% of cyntara population.

ya statik shut up, you dont know jey maa rofl, combot bot god (Y)

and out of the 85% of the population that u say is bad..ur one of em, offering bots to ur team and shit so shh <3

now thats being a "piece of shit hipocrite."

btw just clerifying again jey maa is faaaaar beyond good...

ya statik shut up, you dont know jey maa rofl, combot bot god (Y)

and out of the 85% of the population that u say is bad..ur one of em, offering bots to ur team and shit so shh <3

now thats being a "piece of shit hipocrite."

btw just clerifying again jey maa is faaaaar beyond good...

yea im shit, but i cud say that since i dont play tibia much rather than Real Tibia when im bottin on that.

And i do no jey maa i play on the same real tibia world as him.
Look up his guild on dolera, "Crimson Sunset".

but how do i suck for offerin bots to my team? If anything that shows how much im not greedy.

yea im shit, but i cud say that since i dont play tibia much rather than Real Tibia when im bottin on that.

And i do no jey maa i play on the same real tibia world as him.
Look up his guild on dolera, "Crimson Sunset".

but how do i suck for offerin bots to my team? If anything that shows how much im not greedy.

just....LOL all im gonna say no point in argueing with u, just gunna make yourself look dumb.

Back