• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 01-28.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
These are the following things which should be fixed at 01-28 20:00.

Vanderlay:
Bridge at rookguard:
- The bridge does not work properly. You cannot pull the lever to
remove the bridge. [Ready]

Great spirit potion:
- Knight can use Great Spirit Potion(?), not 100% sure, has to check and if they can, it will be fixed.

Loot & other:
- Your not able to loot Green Cloths.
- You should be able to buy Scyths and picks at general vendors.
- NPC Yaman. [Ready]
- Monk, Dark Monk & Fernfang should drop Ankh

Small health potion:
- You should be able to use small health potion.

Addon System:
- All addons should work properly. [Ready]
- Simon The Beggar

Richey:
PZ Bug:
- Darashia DP PZ bug. [ready]

DP Bug:
- All citys correct. [ready]
- Multi DP access from Thais temple. [ready]

Rookgaard:
- Add more spawns in rook. [ready]
- Add more quests in rook.

NPC Tody:
- Blocks the way in carlin so you get trapped, you need to change the position of this NPC. [ready]

Yalahar: [future projects]
- Fix most of the map bugs.
- Make sure all the spawns are correct.
- Map In service of Yalahar.
- Add all houses with rl names [Ready]

Talaturen:
Spam bug:
- Your able to spam spells during frezze. [Ready(have not heard that it is still bugged?)]

Design:
- Bring up the new design of the website. [ready]

I'm sorry to say that my work will be delayed until 01-29 20:00.
All the things stated above under Vanderlay will be launched tomorrow.
There might be some delays which may cause that some of these problems might not be fixed at 01-28.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if the spam bug hasn't been fixed.

Your kidding, right? About the great spirit potions to knights.. And what about updating with the new 8.4 spells, and yalahar?!

Your kidding, right? About the great spirit potions to knights.. And what about updating with the new 8.4 spells, and yalahar?!

I've heard it, and not sure if its fixed yet.
Yalahar is on its way, we have it on our map now, just that theres several map bugs in there ^^
And also i believe theres better if we clean up the bugs, before we start adding more things, which can cause more bugs.
So please, you all have complained so much etc, and now we are giving you a scheduele of when we will be done with certain bugs, and we get complaints in return as well?..

Not really complaining.. Enjoying the ot as it is, but I think spirit pots to knights should be greatly reconsidered.. and the 8.4 spells should be added, independent of yalahar.. dont really get why those spells havent been added yet..

Not really complaining.. Enjoying the ot as it is, but I think spirit pots to knights should be greatly reconsidered.. and the 8.4 spells should be added, independent of yalahar.. dont really get why those spells havent been added yet..

Because we have not really decided if we shall add the spells in TFS 0.2 or 0.3.. For 0.2 we need to add some codes in the source for it to works i believe.

I'm really happy to see this, its very nice that your working with the OT, Keep the good work up guys I love you all <3

Thanks!

Yours Fjante

Nice whit the small health potion _o/! Maybe fix spawns at rook to? Not only bridge ;)

Hello

Kinda Funny that I'v founded another guy that is calling himself under the name "TokFul" as I used to do when I played ots back in the days

Kinda Funny that I'v founded another guy that is calling himself under the name "TokFul" as I used to do when I played ots back in the days
Didnt got it from you.... :huh:

@ Richey nice and thanks :wub:

Back