• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Realistic | World Battle | BR/EU/US INTERCONNECTED HOSTS | [10/10/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://realistic.global
Server Address
ots.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
hahahaha Nice ot gm throw eu players to BR world and now 200 ping running sqm by sqm fck this shiit cant do eu proxy.....

When u are EU dont play here anymore

@Kajko94 im sorry friend, i have already apologized with all EU players
my idea of interconnected hosts didnt work, and im really sad about it
the problem is the latency of hosts while connecting to same database, every query to save/load has a 190ms delay, so, it causes little freezes on game server, since tfs engine works with only a thread
im remaking the multihost system, but while i finish, BR server will be the main server on Realistic, all chars were transfered for there
was a try, and failed, sorry

BTW u all are welcome to play on BR server

@Kajko94 im sorry friend, i have already apologized with all EU players
my idea of interconnected hosts didnt work, and im really sad about it
the problem is the latency of hosts while connecting to same database, every query to save/load has a 190ms delay, so, it causes little freezes on game server, since tfs engine works with only a thread
im remaking the multihost system, but while i finish, BR server will be the main server on Realistic, all chars were transfered for there
was a try, and failed, sorry

BTW u all are welcome to play on BR server

Are u trolling or what??? "BTW u all are welcome to play on BR server " Try to play with 300ms vs 50ms hahaha
On eu server wasn't "freeze on game" u only changed loot from 5x to 1x

good ots but noob administration bye bye

changed loot from 5x to 1x? crazy, xD
i said that loot was 1x since start ON ALL SERVERS not only EU and i moved it to 5x
a little toxic, so, bye bye

@ersen PROGDN = Exitlag, it automatcaly finds the best route for lower ping.

i'm trying to fix multiworld, or i'll open an EU server separately

This server is nice, I'm enjoying a lot, would be nice to get fixed the multiworld but it's nice to play..

The only thing I don't like is that too many makers per player are allowed, I would limit it to 1 maker per player + main char..

I've been waiting for long time a new good ot as nowadays all are known to be corrupted I hope this one last for long time clean and we can someday enjoy a server like Medivia Legacy before admin became crazy for money.

@RealisticG are you planning to open a static exp server with long-term projection?

Sorry for my English :)

thanks @kuhi
nowadays is not easy make a longterm server, i really would like to do it, but i don't think people will enjoy, most of us (that like oldschool servers) has family, work, etc, and doesnt has many time to dedicate to play
its why i made this midrate server. about makers yeah, i think that it was high, 3 + main, so maybe next season i'll decrease it
thanks for this positive feedback

u cant exeta res without pacc server is filled with botters mostly we spent there 4 days pking around both war teams quit most custom content is copy 1:1 medivia monsters 80 eks botting at cyclops 100 eks botting full afk at fire bugs sometimes when im bored i log in on 60 ek lure on 100 ek 8 fire bugs and make him uh trap on stack literally take me 5min to kill these full afk botters including patch from dp i dont have to exiva cause theres somebody botting these spawns 24/7

server is ez as fuck u can hunt tomb all time since 40lvl on sorcerer making gfbs on mf (if needed) with just 1 maker online and u can have 3+main meanwhile 80 mages botting with war hammer on rotworms multiple chars gm doing literally nothing to stop them xD

Last edited:
I enjoyed this server alot, custom quests was fun and so on. Didn’t notice botters but Also I wasen’t in those spawns.. :)

u cant exeta res without pacc server is filled with botters mostly we spent there 4 days pking around both war teams quit most custom content is copy 1:1 medivia monsters 80 eks botting at cyclops 100 eks botting full afk at fire bugs sometimes when im bored i log in on 60 ek lure on 100 ek 8 fire bugs and make him uh trap on stack literally take me 5min to kill these full afk botters including patch from dp i dont have to exiva cause theres somebody botting these spawns 24/7

server is ez as fuck u can hunt tomb all time since 40lvl on sorcerer making gfbs on mf (if needed) with just 1 maker online and u can have 3+main meanwhile 80 mages botting with war hammer on rotworms multiple chars gm doing literally nothing to stop them xD

im sorry but you can see our work on bans page, more than 100 accounts banned
and yes, its easy, that was the idea, mid rate for war seasoned server, lol

Lol that pay2win donate shop

you can earn points doing tasks and buy all items from shop, you can also sell your character on website for points
btw, all shop itens are lower than original Tibia itens, like boots, has 20 less speed than BOH, and is a just life ring regeneration, its not a p2w shop. the other item that original tibia doenst has is a wand ml +1 for knights, still no p2w

Back