• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4/7.72] Realistic RealOTS FREE [Thursday, 12/13/2018]

Server Port
Client Protocol
another fix was on druids spell called poison storm, it's dealing posion damage instantly, like ultimate explosion, but more weak than UE. that modifications changes the 7.4 play methods, but give to players more fair combats, its our way to make a good server

Good oldschool server.
But imo there is few changes u could make.
1.Delete stages (do normal 10 or 15x exp)I always hated stages:p
2.Make runes charges x2 more(exping sorc druid is a pain in the ass )
3.Task exp is to low kill 250 cycklop to get 30k exp? at last double it :p
4.Whould be great if u could rise gold drop.(on 31 lvl I have 3k. I rly have no idea how Oriibori made 2cc for promotion he is a beast i think :p)
Official Tibia 7.4 was good but there was a lot of bots and mcs(Market was great) u need to think how to make this server live with much less population than on official.

And finally the most important thing probably Server Save made a crash(rly nasty rollback i lost 4 lvl on pally ,13 lvl and all 29ml on sorc, 3 bp of hmm ,200 burs arrow :()

I really like the server and for the rates can even be lower like 1x starts at lvl 50. i like the client No lagg at all really nice server some small bugs but God fixed them already. Really good server.

i cant use rope in blood. is the server/site offline? when it returns?
also, good work, i like the client and the features.

First of all, l have to thank all people that helped with the first launch, reporting bugs and issues. After some time fixing that and some map downgrade issues, it's time to release for you a new version of it again.

But first, I would like to ask you what do you want:

a wipe on server + high rates
keep characters levels + high rates
keep everything like it was

Thank you so much, and you are welcome again. The re-launch will be tomorrow, 8th feb, in 16 hours.

Of course yes, but it's downgraded to 7.4 functions/maps and they have a partner with a software similar that is used by tibia global to avoid DDoS packages. So, all south american 7.4/772 servers are vulnerable to DDoS, but this one, not.

Of course yes, but it's downgraded to 7.4 functions/maps and they have a partner with a software similar that is used by tibia global to avoid DDoS packages. So, all south american 7.4/772 servers are vulnerable to DDoS, but this one, not.
some vps come with anti ddos sytem so no.. its no unique

@Diarreamental , you are welcome to play on this server, but I have some appointments to teach you before you choose it:

First of all, VPS is not the best way to host a server, of tibia or any game. To avoid crashes, hardware lags, and get stability, the better way is dedicated server with a minimum CPU processor power, RAM and stable connection.

About DDoS, there's no solution to mitigate DDoS for low cost companies on sensible games like Tibia, that a little spike can ruin your gameplay. The solutions offered are VERY expensive, and Brazilian datacenters doesn't has it yet. It's why all opened Brazilian servers had or is being DDosed everytime. You can simply use logic, which server has a stable connection nowadays?

This solution that ProGDN company that I talked about was developed in years, and thousand of dollars on investment, it's like Tibia global solution, the packets are sent around a lot of different routes to game server. It's a serious and new company/solution, that made a deal with us.

So, now I can answer you, it's unique. Come and play with us!

oh, I forgot @Diarreamental, the software is a launcher, like an "anti cheat", and it analyzes and choose automatically the best route with lowest ping for your connection to our game servers. 😀

Back