• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Aris big gratz for starting respect your rules and baning cheaters. Good job:)

When Dura EU edition with fresh not corrupted start?:D

• rebalance quests:p
  • think about my post about social runes!

If you want have just fun and enjoy something new in 7.4 terms - dura is good server:)

@Drapsheik

Hi Drapsheik,

To the issue your concerned about: I didn't respond to it because I didn't feel it needed to be. The above posts detail exactly what happened. Based on the player you're referring to he deserved to be banned. After Staff conferred about the situation we came to this conclusion. The evidence necessary for such a ban was detailed by the posts above as well. The player in question intentionally exploited a bug in the 'Process-of-Security' to gain an unfair advantage. He admitted and gloated about it. On top of this he spread false information, i.e. saying in a Video he published that these said items were given to him by a GM when instead he exploited a bug behind the GM's back, which is also bannable by the rules, i.e. the spreading of false information intentionally, as well as non-cooperating with a GM. So in sum you have three Rule-Violations, each of which alone constitute Account Deletion: Spreading False Information Intentionally, Non-Cooperation with a GM, and Exploitation of a Bug to gain unfair advantage.
If you're puzzled by the confusion from multiple Staff decisions which were at odds, in a short amount of time mind you, it's like at a Sporting Game when referee's decide to convene together after a disagreement on the call of play. After convening they discuss what they all saw and understood and a new conclusion from the pooled information is reached. Personally I rarely buy into conspiracy, I'm much more partial to Occam's Razor. Conspiracy requires far more brainpower and resources than convoluted forces that we are so often susceptible to, i.e. imperfection.

I'm sorry if you wanted a Response sooner but I, like the rest of our Upper Staff am very busy. I can't always give a response immediately as it takes time. As far as CM's like CM Jaym. Her job is not a gamemaster, nor is it to ban people, nor is she privledged to this kind of information of the doings and goings of Dura. Her job is Community Manager. She helps give support and maintenance to the community, as well as flavor, which in the context of this Forum are snapshots of what is going on in Dura's community.

Best,
Aris
Thank you for your clear and concise response. Please don't let yourself be push around by any of this guilds or people if it were to ever happen.
I know first hand some people can be problematic and even dangerous.

Cheers to you Aris, and respect as well.

When Dura EU edition with fresh not corrupted start?:D

If you want have just fun and enjoy something new in 7.4 terms - dura is good server:)
Did you miss the point? Go play Tibiantis if you dont like the social runes? People play on Dura because of that, since alot of ppl are age 30+ and dont have time to sit and wait runes on a 1x, especially here where you burn those social runes in first 10 minute of the hunt since the monsters are boosted + raids. They should give 100 mana more per level in the realms aid since 50 is not enough when you are higher level and fight harder monsters. Realms aid is like the biggest selling point for their server.. And we love it! I too wait for a fresh EU server before I commit here again, without corruption and what not.

One question for the administration: Why do the bot makers advertise bot for Medivia, RetroCores and DURA, but not Tibiantis? How can Tibiantis be so succesful in automatically and manually deleting cheaters in their client? Is it possible to get the same anti cheat that they have?

Last edited:
Did you miss the point? Go play Tibiantis if you dont like the social runes? People play on Dura because of that, since alot of ppl are age 30+ and dont have time to sit and wait runes on a 1x, especially here where you burn those social runes in first 10 minute of the hunt since the monsters are boosted + raids. They should give 100 mana more per level in the realms aid since 50 is not enough when you are higher level and fight harder monsters. Realms aid is like the biggest selling point for their server.. And we love it! I too wait for a fresh EU server before I commit here again, without corruption and what not.

One question for the administration: Why do the bot makers advertise bot for Medivia, RetroCores and DURA, but not Tibiantis? How can Tibiantis be so succesful in automatically and manually deleting cheaters in their client? Is it possible to get the same anti cheat that they have?

yo mate, it's 50 mana/lvl now? Still you think it's balanced well?

Yeah, I do play Tibiantis, but i highly respect work made by Aris on this server and I like whole idea:)

Your's Lamu

Exploring one of Dura's custom spawns "The Forgotten Caverns of Teshial".

1614557856698.png

i got like ~150 bps of soulbound runes i cant do a shit with them cause when i kill 60 ek he drop 10-15 bp of uhs which only 2 become regular ones... what a joke also u cant send soulbound runes so imagine u loot bp 1k oz with huge mess looking for those soulbound to finally send bp with 10 people on ur back trying to get their revenge

but i like this idea i got 5-6 pk chars ~30lvls and all i spent is travel money and mfs for pk since i got enough runes from npc

I agree. Should be 100 mana per level more from Realm's Aid since the higher level you become you waste more. Those monsters with special abilities etc make you waste alot more :)

I agree. Should be 100 mana per level more from Realm's Aid since the higher level you become you waste more. Those monsters with special abilities etc make you waste alot more :)
GREAT IDEA!! and more runes dropped from players which u cant even make any use of

its so sad when u loot 10 bps of uhs from somebody just to realise u can throw them to dustbin

Why should you be so rewarded for player killing?
why supplies which people bring with them in bp should be sealed from use if they eventually die and lose bp? Maybe add tibia store like rl tibia did where people just keep their supplies safe and could run with just rope shovel to hunt?

GREAT IDEA!! and more runes dropped from players which u cant even make any use of

its so sad when u loot 10 bps of uhs from somebody just to realise u can throw them to dustbin
Well yeah the runes dropped should of course be usable by another player. Maybe make a limit of lvl 30+ drops resets ownership of runes.
Post automatically merged:

Btw this server really caught the interest of many European players and teams but majority refuse to start on it when it’s hosted in US. It’s time for a fresh start without all the drama from the past, in the EU.

I think more EU players would play here, maybe make a poll?

dura best ot?

eu server when?

waiting too for EU server, too laggy from me >.<

when dura eu server starts? i wanna rpg with my friends

When Dura EU edition

And we love it! I too wait for a fresh EU server before I commit here again

plans on EU edition?

We'd love to start a server in the EU everyone, really. However we don't know if we would have enough interest. A game (server) like Dura needs to be peaking at 250+ players each day to be healthy and active. We have about that number now on Dura-US. So until we see our numbers rise on Dura-US we can't be confident about starting a new server (Dura-EU), especially when it risks splitting the playerbase on Dura-US. Luckily though we are confident our community will continue to grow, especially with the new content we will be releasing.

We wish we could give you that experience but we don't see the demand for it as of yet. Incidentally if we did start another server would be people be interested in Open-PvP or Non-PvP. We are personally partial to Open-PvP as we think it's a better game but most people I talk to actually say they would prefer a Non-PvP Dura.

Thanks,
Aris

We'd love to start a server in the EU everyone, really. However we don't know if we would have enough interest. A game (server) like Dura needs to be peaking at 250+ players each day to be healthy and active. We have about that number now on Dura-US. So until we see our numbers rise on Dura-US we can't be confident about starting a new server (Dura-EU), especially when it risks splitting the playerbase on Dura-US. Luckily though we are confident our community will continue to grow, especially with the new content we will be releasing.

We wish we could give you that experience but we don't see the demand for it as of yet. Incidentally if we did start another server would be people be interested in Open-PvP or Non-PvP. We are personally partial to Open-PvP as we think it's a better game but most people I talk to actually say they would prefer a Non-PvP Dura.

Thanks,
Aris
For sure eu ppl will give u another 250 + players.

Also open pvp is better.

My few cents

tell me about corrupted agains because u only bark without proof and u talk shit on forum like a true poland 3 zloty boy

tell me about corrupted agains because u only bark without proof and u talk shit on forum like a true poland 3 zloty boy
U can believe me or not. I dont care. There is enough written in this thread already.

Back