• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
tell me about corrupted agains because u only bark without proof and u talk shit on forum like a true poland 3 zloty boy
maybe there isn't straight up intended corruption, but certainly some of their actions are highly questionable
e.g. recent unbanning of bot fisher because "it's only 98% that he cheated" after his team started threatening gms (u can read about it in posts b4)
or another earlier example - after one of the crashes and rollbacks gms were giving back pretty much whatever ppl asked for:
Exp socjalny (https://streamable.com/qwmuad)
on the video u can see Aris giving back exp and items to Torgowica members while they are laughing at his gullibility

Last edited:
We'd love to start a server in the EU everyone, really. However we don't know if we would have enough interest. A game (server) like Dura needs to be peaking at 250+ players each day to be healthy and active. We have about that number now on Dura-US. So until we see our numbers rise on Dura-US we can't be confident about starting a new server (Dura-EU), especially when it risks splitting the playerbase on Dura-US. Luckily though we are confident our community will continue to grow, especially with the new content we will be releasing.

We wish we could give you that experience but we don't see the demand for it as of yet. Incidentally if we did start another server would be people be interested in Open-PvP or Non-PvP. We are personally partial to Open-PvP as we think it's a better game but most people I talk to actually say they would prefer a Non-PvP Dura.

Thanks,
Aris
Well you are not counting on the many players and teams you have gotten attention from now since you started this server. Many people (me included) didn't think of start this server in the beginning, but now would with a fresh start. I believe your server would have far above 250 players on peak in the EU, especially now when RetroCores is basically offline, Medivia you can't even play there with 7.4 graphics anymore (sprite pack on the wiki is shit/not working and they have no plans to fix it) and Tibiantis is dying more and more due to lack of content.

This would be a prime time opening of your new server after all the attention it has gotten and many people who didn't look here before would be more than ready. I would estimate probably 600+ players at launch and maybe 400 active players after a month on EU edition.

still he have to fix fire fields/e fields dmg (should be like regular 7.4) also defence of mobs/players as its super unbalanced ot ek literally destroying monsters even behes or bks with melee

GOGO EU edition, we are ready over here! wont even affect ur player base as it will attract mostly new players

Last edited:
go start us if u wanna play hueheuehueheu with kkkkkkkkkkkkkk brasil

Congratulations to these brave warriors for defeating the mighty Emberwake!
🔥

1615084684446.png

2min-3max pages on this thread is just a @Stank spam with employee of the day/week
Can someone do with it? For example 1 screen per week? 40 posts and 37-38 are just a toilet picture of advancement on the server, people want to know opinion based on words instead of nearly useless screenshots that you should post on discord, not there

dura best ot?

eu server when?
I have not checked OTland for over a year, and the first post I check after randomly going into Otland and ofcourse I see ur sweaty ass here, it's 2021 Oldschool still breathing?

I have not checked OTland for over a year, and the first post I check after randomly going into Otland and ofcourse I see ur sweaty ass here, it's 2021 Oldschool still breathing?

oldschool dead honestly, gets worse every year

Last edited by a moderator:
oldschool dead honestly, gets worse every year
its for sure not dead. there is just a new trend happening. Medivia is still very alive even tho not a single war going on. Dura is also a nice example of a server that is alive without any war. Tibiantis should have done way better too if they just did their updates more frequently. Nostalrius had a nice community but on such servers you always see that they can't put up some proper war and now they move to realesta to repear theirself againXD. People nowadays seem to choose for some rpg too not just war anymore. And if a war comes it comes. But it seems people can play without a war nowadays. Even i'm enjoying rpg on purity. 2 years ago i would have sold my char instant when war was over.

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean i could play on purity and buy 100 bps of sd for 5 euro on trade groups as well, but what i meant by oldschool being "dead" was the fact that there is nowhere near as many servers online close to each other as it was 2-3 years ago, everytime one orshabomba highrate ended you had another one starting, and I loved it, nowadays you have to wait for a few months for a server to start only to have a month of fun (realesta,retrocores,nostalrius) and quit again, only to wait another few months for another server

i mean i could play on purity and buy 100 bps of sd for 5 euro on trade groups as well, but what i meant by oldschool being "dead" was the fact that there is nowhere near as many servers online close to each other as it was 2-3 years ago, everytime one orshabomba highrate ended you had another one starting, and I loved it, nowadays you have to wait for a few months for a server to start only to have a month of fun (realesta,retrocores,nostalrius) and quit again, only to wait another few months for another server
What?
Last 3 months you had Retrocores, Nostalrius, Valoria, Realesta, and Imperianic - basically new server starts every week or two.
Also im sure they would last longer if nobs like you would not cry that the "server/community/etc is dead" after they died once.
The fact is actually there are too many orsh servers and that's why people keep swapping, and because when it's easy come, it's easy go.

And it's the only reason why this Dura still has players, if it's not a spoof.
I'm sure it's not because of the "features" like bugged push or other things that someone that has hands would fix in 15 minutes, because these easily tell that the administration has no clue.

What?
Last 3 months you had Retrocores, Nostalrius, Valoria, Realesta, and Imperianic - basically new server starts every week or two.
Also im sure they would last longer if nobs like you would not cry that the "server/community/etc is dead" after they died once.
The fact is actually there are too many orsh servers and that's why people keep swapping, and because when it's easy come, it's easy go.

I'm sure it's not because of the "features" like bugged push or other things that someone that has hands would fix in 15 minutes, because these easily tell that the administration has no clue.
You know if theres a bug and from the start you say its a harder tibia u can just say the bug was intended to make it a harder tibia

4d chess

What?

Quality over quantity anyways, some years back we were actually having alot of fun playing on all of these different OT's that actually had players, these days there is max 2 servers ( atleast when I quit, bout 2 years ago ) And these 2 servers with players had the same players waring against the same old teams, shit got boring real fast.

If there actually is a server or two where people are only RPGING then that's cool I gues, I never saw that towards the end when I was playing, if war ended every1 quitt faster then Marcus could open a new OT :p

2 weeks in I can say this is a good server.
  • Friendly community
  • Very few cheaters (never seen one), multiple banned per day
  • Active and professional staff
  • Lowrate that isnt a complete cashgrab/reset
  • You start with free premium, so you dont have to pay to try the server.
  • Spawns with a few stronger monsters and ambushes make hunting harder and less predictable in a fun way
  • Custom raids make the world feel more alive as most of them would kill me at my level and there is always a raid going on
  • Experience quests encourage teaming up and exploring everywhere instead of grinding the same spawn
  • The daily free runes is a good compromise, people still buy/sell runes and you can do some hunting without manasitting for an hours beforehand.
The only downside so far is that the client crashes seldomly in its current version.

Enjoying it so far.
Good work

Back