• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I got ban which i raported, because many stuff i got from mainland and transported to rookgaard. After all i raported i gave all items back for Aris. He even gave me poison dagger like a reward but, after one hour he wanted poison dagger too back.

Aris odbanowuje.pngGM Sraris cancell my perma ban for one day. After 2h playing GM tenzhiro gave me Perm ban again.

Tenzihro fucker.png

First they give items and later then take XDDD, they banned me and unban. In the end they ban again because one of GM disagree with GM Aris. I do not recommend corrupted ots.

Post automatically merged:

wielki aris.png

Last edited:
Congratulations to The Crossraiser for becoming Dura's first level 100!
🔥
🔥
🔥

1612194933265.png

Here is my review/my experiences after a week of playing, I plan to play much more:

I've gotta say this is the most realistic "old school" feeling i've played in a while. It's not about pk here, really it's about surviving the world. I've died and had people waste supplies to help me get my loot. I've gone on quests and had random players tag a long to go as well. The bad apples seem few and far between. Death can happen if you aren't prepared, and while i've been lucky enough to not have too hard of a start (1 death so far) it's been really fun exploring and trying to find the new raids e.t.c

The ancient rune system makes farming a bit more enjoyable, and the elite monster's bring an even greater sense of "hell yea!" they don't give too much and they don't give too little. it's a good feeling to run into them (usually XD). I've played other ots with elite mobs, but the ones here just give me such a nice feeling.

The beginning is a little rocky, I do believe the early game without friends is a little bit frustrating in DURA compared to any server. Not "hard" just frustrating. A lot of the beginner spawns are just flat out too difficult to farm for lower leveld players who don't have the luxury of having friends (for better gear). This is so far, from my experience the least enjoyable part of the OT. First level 1-15 levels trying to get your gear, so you can farm a basic respawn.

The hidden EXP quests are a fun reward, I gather my buddies and we go out and look for them. It's a sort of calming, chill, fun thing to do. Just another "something" for players to do if they are tired of the grind. An adventure to look forward too!

The raids bring back the nostalgia, not kidding, I'm now at the level where i can participate so i've been showing up to them and a lot are fun. Couple personal examples:

First raid was greenshore orc raid, thought it was gonna be a small one, with orc warriors and shamans at best. I was a low level. Buddy and I fell down a trap hole in trolls by thais while going to check the raid, got lost/distracted for a little bit, about 9~ mins.. He was saying the orcs are def, all dead people killed them, I said lets check anyways. So i'm walking to greenshore and BOOM. Raids happen 10 mins after the announcement! All the orcs started appearing, zerkers and shamans, in a perfect loop around me. I got surrounded and killed, My only death!

The goblin and troll raid in edron saved me a lot of hassle as a noob. I made 2.2k~ off the small stones and gold from that raid, it pushed me through the early game and without it, Life would have been a lot harder for sure.

I'm now able to partcipate in a bit of the mediocre ones, and a few people had died while adventuring north of carlin. (undead raid, Lots of ghouls, few witches and ds) I helped get the loot back and overall saw about 5-10 others clearing the raid too. All in all it brings back a lot of nostalgia, seeing people clear the raids and people die during them as well.

The gm's are actively checking players for cheating, this is probably the best part of the OT. I've been checked and my friends have been checked quite a few times actually.

One of my favorite moments: scroll down a bit more for my current rating/experience with this server to skip my story

One of my favorite moments on the server was exploring for the noble armor quest. Walked into cyc mountain into a level 20 paladin who -simply said "i'm here." I replied with EXPA QUEST, i don't know why but it's really fun to say, he asked "i can come?" and we said sure. We didn't know if there was actually an exp quest but we had heard there was one from another player somewhere in the cave.

There had been a raid earlier while we were offline where undeads had spawned under cyc mountain. I tell the guy it is going to be hard and we may not be supplied enough to make it to the quest but he didn't seem to mind, he followed us through the mountain into the tunnels under cycs.

After clearing a few vamps and 1 geomancer, we found a spot, a ladder down with 4 vampires and a geomancer and some cycs. You can't simply lure the mobs to the ladder and rope on here, as the holes and rope spots do not always align, this would be my first mistake and a fatal one.

I went down and lured the vampires to the ladder. I didn't pay enough attention to how many I lured. We tried roping a couple times but nothing. I went back down to try to bring them back towards the ladder. I found myself 2 sqm east of the ladder... Two vampires west of me in a two way. I had 1 sqm of space to work with before it opened into a 3 way, so i ran east a tile to lure them away from the ladder so I could squeeze past.

As soon as i walked east and tried to go north i couldn't move.. I was trapped in a corner. First mistake was not remembering the ladders can be displaced with the hole putting you down in a place where you cannot go back up safely. Second mistake was forgetting how many vampires there were originally. One of them had went invisible , so when i walked east they pinned me into the wall.

Buddy of mine and random 20 pally came down and we managed to kill a vampire and I took off up the ladder, My supplies were low and i was not high enough level to be tanking 2 yet alone 3 vampires. As soon as we went up the ladder the random pally typed XD but my friend had roped a vampire..

the paladin forgot to heal and the vampire combod him for 170 damage with a melee and life drain spell in the same tick. He died and my UH went off on him AS HE DIED. (the animation and charge gone.. but he was still dead, that's how close it was) I felt awful. The guy messaged me back "FUCK FUCK FUCK" "VAMPIRE IS FUCK" Haven't laughed that hard in a while, and felt horribly guilty at the same time. I dragged his loot out of the mountain back towards Thais to him. I've got him on my vip with a heart, i'll pay him back someday when I make it big. Anyways here is my rating

The community 10/10
The cheater punishment 10/10
The mapping 8/10 This is a bit bias, but the roofing and some parts of map bother me a lot and look like a lazy job. Just slapping a roof tile to connect roofs. Doesn't feel like a bridge or a link, it feels extremely out of place/abnormal/rushed. I haven't seen too many custom areas, more so just the spawns revamped so I can't fully judge the mapping but off of what i've seen some parts do feel a bit rushed, while others bring the nostalgic feel.
The spawns 7/10 (Need more spawns, more variety in form of custom mid/low level mobs or custom mid/low level spawns)
Nostalgic Feeling 10/10
Roleplaying 10/10 (I got yelled at by a level 50 for littering in Carlin)
Content 10/10 Could be a bit more for mid/lower level in terms of custom things [items/spawns]. but the EXP quests/elites/and new quest rewards are content that i REALLY do enjoy.
Recommendation 10/10 I do think this is a very fun server to play. Casual or not. It's not like the others.

CYA ON DURA!

Here is my review/my experiences after a week of playing, I plan to play much more:

I've gotta say this is the most realistic "old school" feeling i've played in a while. It's not about pk here, really it's about surviving the world. I've died and had people waste supplies to help me get my loot. I've gone on quests and had random players tag a long to go as well. The bad apples seem few and far between. Death can happen if you aren't prepared, and while i've been lucky enough to not have too hard of a start (1 death so far) it's been really fun exploring and trying to find the new raids e.t.c

The ancient rune system makes farming a bit more enjoyable, and the elite monster's bring an even greater sense of "hell yea!" they don't give too much and they don't give too little. it's a good feeling to run into them (usually XD). I've played other ots with elite mobs, but the ones here just give me such a nice feeling.

The beginning is a little rocky, I do believe the early game without friends is a little bit frustrating in DURA compared to any server. Not "hard" just frustrating. A lot of the beginner spawns are just flat out too difficult to farm for lower leveld players who don't have the luxury of having friends (for better gear). This is so far, from my experience the least enjoyable part of the OT. First level 1-15 levels trying to get your gear, so you can farm a basic respawn.

The hidden EXP quests are a fun reward, I gather my buddies and we go out and look for them. It's a sort of calming, chill, fun thing to do. Just another "something" for players to do if they are tired of the grind. An adventure to look forward too!

The raids bring back the nostalgia, not kidding, I'm now at the level where i can participate so i've been showing up to them and a lot are fun. Couple personal examples:

First raid was greenshore orc raid, thought it was gonna be a small one, with orc warriors and shamans at best. I was a low level. Buddy and I fell down a trap hole in trolls by thais while going to check the raid, got lost/distracted for a little bit, about 9~ mins.. He was saying the orcs are def, all dead people killed them, I said lets check anyways. So i'm walking to greenshore and BOOM. Raids happen 10 mins after the announcement! All the orcs started appearing, zerkers and shamans, in a perfect loop around me. I got surrounded and killed, My only death!

The goblin and troll raid in edron saved me a lot of hassle as a noob. I made 2.2k~ off the small stones and gold from that raid, it pushed me through the early game and without it, Life would have been a lot harder for sure.

I'm now able to partcipate in a bit of the mediocre ones, and a few people had died while adventuring north of carlin. (undead raid, Lots of ghouls, few witches and ds) I helped get the loot back and overall saw about 5-10 others clearing the raid too. All in all it brings back a lot of nostalgia, seeing people clear the raids and people die during them as well.

The gm's are actively checking players for cheating, this is probably the best part of the OT. I've been checked and my friends have been checked quite a few times actually.

One of my favorite moments: scroll down a bit more for my current rating/experience with this server to skip my story

One of my favorite moments on the server was exploring for the noble armor quest. Walked into cyc mountain into a level 20 paladin who -simply said "i'm here." I replied with EXPA QUEST, i don't know why but it's really fun to say, he asked "i can come?" and we said sure. We didn't know if there was actually an exp quest but we had heard there was one from another player somewhere in the cave.

There had been a raid earlier while we were offline where undeads had spawned under cyc mountain. I tell the guy it is going to be hard and we may not be supplied enough to make it to the quest but he didn't seem to mind, he followed us through the mountain into the tunnels under cycs.

After clearing a few vamps and 1 geomancer, we found a spot, a ladder down with 4 vampires and a geomancer and some cycs. You can't simply lure the mobs to the ladder and rope on here, as the holes and rope spots do not always align, this would be my first mistake and a fatal one.

I went down and lured the vampires to the ladder. I didn't pay enough attention to how many I lured. We tried roping a couple times but nothing. I went back down to try to bring them back towards the ladder. I found myself 2 sqm east of the ladder... Two vampires west of me in a two way. I had 1 sqm of space to work with before it opened into a 3 way, so i ran east a tile to lure them away from the ladder so I could squeeze past.

As soon as i walked east and tried to go north i couldn't move.. I was trapped in a corner. First mistake was not remembering the ladders can be displaced with the hole putting you down in a place where you cannot go back up safely. Second mistake was forgetting how many vampires there were originally. One of them had went invisible , so when i walked east they pinned me into the wall.

Buddy of mine and random 20 pally came down and we managed to kill a vampire and I took off up the ladder, My supplies were low and i was not high enough level to be tanking 2 yet alone 3 vampires. As soon as we went up the ladder the random pally typed XD but my friend had roped a vampire..

the paladin forgot to heal and the vampire combod him for 170 damage with a melee and life drain spell in the same tick. He died and my UH went off on him AS HE DIED. (the animation and charge gone.. but he was still dead, that's how close it was) I felt awful. The guy messaged me back "FUCK FUCK FUCK" "VAMPIRE IS FUCK" Haven't laughed that hard in a while, and felt horribly guilty at the same time. I dragged his loot out of the mountain back towards Thais to him. I've got him on my vip with a heart, i'll pay him back someday when I make it big. Anyways here is my rating

The community 10/10
The mapping 8/10 This is a bit bias, but the roofing and some parts of map bother me a lot and look like a lazy job. Just slapping a roof tile to connect roofs. Doesn't feel like a bridge or a link, it feels extremely out of place/abnormal/rushed. I haven't seen too many custom areas, more so just the spawns revamped so I can't fully judge the mapping but off of what i've seen some parts do feel a bit rushed, while others bring the nostalgic feel.
The spawns 7/10 (Need more spawns, more variety in form of custom mid/low level mobs or custom mid/low level spawns)
Nostalgic Feeling 10/10
Content 10/10 Could be a bit more for mid/lower level in terms of custom things [items/spawns]. but the EXP quests/elites/and new quest rewards are content that i REALLY do enjoy.
Recommendation 10/10 I do think this is a very fun server to play. Casual or not. It's not like the others.

CYA ON DURA!
Just started aswell, been training for the past 2 days almost ready to go on an adventure :p you should post your ingame, is there an otland guild or community in there?

The community 10/10
Nostalgic Feeling 10/10

CYA ON DURA!

Sepekus! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Dura! It was a joy to read all of your stories and experiences on the server so far. ^_^
My favorite part of Dura is the strong community we are building and all of the people that roleplay. It never fails to put a smile on my face when I see people acting silly and roleplaying with eachother, like you had described with the higher level yelling at you for littering haha xD.
I'm glad you're having fun and hopefully we will cross paths in-game! <3

CM Jaym

Just started aswell, been training for the past 2 days almost ready to go on an adventure :p you should post your ingame, is there an otland guild or community in there?
Hi Alguzu! If you need help in-game or have any questions you can message me! CM Jaym =)

Last edited:
I am just curious specially after my message got deleted bumping an issue that I do not consider spam as I am curious what it is all about? It is clear evidence that mods are not communicating with each other and can lead to a huge problem. Yet I just saw Stank post more pretty pictures to distract and move on. Like he has kept doing on this whole thread. Is anyone going to address the post or the screenshots? lol

Edit: Def giving me US media manipulation vibes

I am just curious specially after my message got deleted bumping an issue that I do not consider spam as I am curious what it is all about? It is clear evidence that mods are not communicating with each other and can lead to a huge problem. Yet I just saw Stank post more pretty pictures to distract and move on. Like he has kept doing on this whole thread. Is anyone going to address the post or the screenshots? lol

Edit: Def giving me US media manipulation vibes

I'm not posting these screenshots to distract from anything. I don't know all of the ins and outs of that situation so I don't feel comfortable commenting on it. I'm just focused on the positive :) That being said......

Teamwork makes the dream work!

1612654260496.png

I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake. I refuse to have the playerbase lied to about the corrupted actions of the administration who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box which was what Aris did tonight and has been doing since launch. I will repost what I said on their discord here before I completely take a break from playing Tibia for a long period of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the will to explain this better than Tenzhiro did, mostly because he has it right on the nose.

I have zero time and/or patience to deal with a game where the people who are supposed to be enforcing the game rules go against it and make terrible judgement calls. What happened yesterday was beyond disgusting in the matter of how it was dealt with and then further by seeing Aris lie about the matter to the public instead of letting his "head of support" deal with it is even more astonishing.
I have no more drive to play, no longer will I support this game as I see the administration for what it truly is.

To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the OTS Community I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.

I bid you all a fond farewell.

Before I go however, here's the truth about the situation from yesterday: Aris and Michael were threatened by the guild Brazillian Rage after seeing one (Leoiuncini) of their guild members perma-banned justifiably by the way at the hands of Tenzhiro, that the server would be destroyed by them and they wouldn't stop until that goal was achieved, Michael and Aris both came to the conclusion that unbanning a cheater was more important than preserving the rules of the game. This bit of proof can be backed up by some of the tutors who helped me to understand the situation a little bit better, their names will be kept secret to protect their identity as I am sure they don't want to follow the path I am setting myself on.

Sincerely,
Forgewright
-drops mic and walks out-

Last edited:
I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake. I refuse to have the playerbase lied to about the corrupted actions of staff who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box which was what Aris did tonight and has been doing since launch. I will repost what I said on their discord here before I completely take a break from playing Tibia for a long period of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the will to explain this better than Tenzhiro did, mostly because he has it right on the nose.

I have zero time and/or patience to deal with a game where the people who are supposed to be enforcing the game rules go against it and make terrible judgement calls. What happened yesterday was beyond disgusting in the matter of how it was dealt with and then further by seeing Aris lie about the matter to the public instead of letting his "head of support" deal with it is even more astonishing.
I have no more drive to play, no longer will I support this game as I see the administration for what it truly is.

To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the game I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.

Before I go however, here's the truth about the situation from yesterday: Aris and Michael were threatened by the guild Brazillian Rage after seeing one of their guild members perma-banned justifiably by the way at the hands of Tenzhiro, that the server would be destroyed by them and they wouldn't stop until that goal was achieved, Michael and Aris both came to the conclusion that unbanning a cheater was more important than preserving the rules of the game. This bit of proof can be backed up by some of the tutors who helped me to understand the situation a little bit better, their names will be kept secret to protect their identity as I am sure they don't want to follow the path I am setting myself on.

Sincerely,
Forgewright

Hey Forgewright,

I'm sad to see you leave the team. What makes me even more sad is the amount of misinformation going around that has brought you to this conclusion. I really hope that Aris or Michael can help clear up this situation because I believe it was made to look worse than it actually is and due to lack of communication, the speculation will only continue to grow.
Dura is an amazing game with amazing staff and community. Although it hasn't always been a smooth ride, every day that we work together, Dura gets closer and closer to the game that Aris and other creators have always envisioned it to be. I respect you a lot and mean no offense by replying to you on here but I really feel that coming to OT land with this will only hurt the community. :(

CM Jaym

Who are you anyway? Never seen or noticed you online as a CM on Dura.
Although i don't agree with what happened, this feels like a shitton of unnecessary drama from your side, with the mic drop and all.

Well, bye, cant miss what has never been there.

I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake. I refuse to have the playerbase lied to about the corrupted actions of the administration who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box which was what Aris did tonight and has been doing since launch. I will repost what I said on their discord here before I completely take a break from playing Tibia for a long period of time.

To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the OTS Community I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.

Before I go however, here's the truth about the situation from yesterday: Aris and Michael were threatened by the guild Brazillian Rage after seeing one (Leoiuncini) of their guild members perma-banned justifiably by the way at the hands of Tenzhiro, that the server would be destroyed by them and they wouldn't stop until that goal was achieved, Michael and Aris both came to the conclusion that unbanning a cheater was more important than preserving the rules of the game. This bit of proof can be backed up by some of the tutors who helped me to understand the situation a little bit better, their names will be kept secret to protect their identity as I am sure they don't want to follow the path I am setting myself on.

Sincerely,
Forgewright

Back