• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
nice ots lmao, aris and michael corrupted guys XD brazilian for the win cyaaaaaaaaa

Before I go however, here's the truth about the situation from yesterday: Aris and Michael were threatened by the guild Brazillian Rage after seeing one (Leoiuncini) of their guild members perma-banned justifiably by the way at the hands of Tenzhiro, that the server would be destroyed by them and they wouldn't stop until that goal was achieved, Michael and Aris both came to the conclusion that unbanning a cheater was more important than preserving the rules of the game. This bit of proof can be backed up by some of the tutors who helped me to understand the situation a little bit better, their names will be kept secret to protect their identity as I am sure they don't want to follow the path I am setting myself on.

based on my and my friends experience on this server i believe this might be right as staff used to unban some botters/mcs if they start crying and got some backup with guild ofc if its not recorded or spreaded in public atleast that was during first month/two on server

one of my friends got very first war hammer from gm if i good remember that was during crash/rollback/ddos problems also two of my friend got their cashmakers undeleted both of those were fully afk botted for a week and one of them reported by my friend (at this point he didnt know its cashmaker from team) so i can only assume that people which had 40+ members in guild and use mask of nice peacefull rpg players could turn staff into their puppets

Didnt want to reveal that but i dont like liars if needed i can provide some videos from my friends as they were recording almost every minute of our gameplay

I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake. I refuse to have the playerbase lied to about the corrupted actions of the administration who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box which was what Aris did tonight and has been doing since launch. I will repost what I said on their discord here before I completely take a break from playing Tibia for a long period of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the will to explain this better than Tenzhiro did, mostly because he has it right on the nose.

I have zero time and/or patience to deal with a game where the people who are supposed to be enforcing the game rules go against it and make terrible judgement calls. What happened yesterday was beyond disgusting in the matter of how it was dealt with and then further by seeing Aris lie about the matter to the public instead of letting his "head of support" deal with it is even more astonishing.
I have no more drive to play, no longer will I support this game as I see the administration for what it truly is.

To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the OTS Community I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.

I bid you all a fond farewell.

Before I go however, here's the truth about the situation from yesterday: Aris and Michael were threatened by the guild Brazillian Rage after seeing one (Leoiuncini) of their guild members perma-banned justifiably by the way at the hands of Tenzhiro, that the server would be destroyed by them and they wouldn't stop until that goal was achieved, Michael and Aris both came to the conclusion that unbanning a cheater was more important than preserving the rules of the game. This bit of proof can be backed up by some of the tutors who helped me to understand the situation a little bit better, their names will be kept secret to protect their identity as I am sure they don't want to follow the path I am setting myself on.

Sincerely,
Forgewright
-drops mic and walks out-
I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake. I refuse to have the playerbase lied to about the corrupted actions of the administration who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box which was what Aris did tonight and has been doing since launch. I will repost what I said on their discord here before I completely take a break from playing Tibia for a long period of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the will to explain this better than Tenzhiro did, mostly because he has it right on the nose.

I have zero time and/or patience to deal with a game where the people who are supposed to be enforcing the game rules go against it and make terrible judgement calls. What happened yesterday was beyond disgusting in the matter of how it was dealt with and then further by seeing Aris lie about the matter to the public instead of letting his "head of support" deal with it is even more astonishing.
I have no more drive to play, no longer will I support this game as I see the administration for what it truly is.

To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the OTS Community I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.

Sincerely,
Forgewright
you had me until the "drops mic" comment budddy that made it you sound lame and cringey haha

thats 100% true aris and michael are unbaning people who are botting XD cuz they believe in bajki when someone say his 5 old brother was playing lmao :) and they are corrupted, giving items for free etc, i know people who got 50k for first rollback cuz they lied they lost it, but ofc they didnt even have it before crash XDDDDDDDDD nice ots but very bad administration, sory for my english im from br

Sincerely,
Forgewright

Hello Grynchy/Royalty/Forgewright,

So this is the only thing I'll address because everything else was no actual claim, only rhetoric. What happened yesterday was very simple and I already gave statement to it in the Discord to the entire community:

1) The character you refer to was unbanned by God Michael yesterday after being banned yesterday by GM Tenzhiro. The evidence was not conclusive nor definitive. It suggests a 98% chance of macro-use, and a 2% chance of innocence. There is a standing rule when it comes to Dura's banning policy that you must be 99.5% certain a person is cheating to delete them, for obvious reasons. As you yourself can see by how much you're valuing your time playing the game -- equal gravity and seriousness must be given to other players, even those who are probably cheating, it must be definitive, if it's not then their time is also being played with by the whims of Staff and chance that they 'probably' are cheating.
2) There have been over 600 Accounts deleted on Dura since it's inception. About 5-10 have been unbanned. Why? Because it was not conclusive/definitive after reviewing evidence. This is perfectly sensible and True Justice. It would be rather alarming if we were 600/600 accurate. So I am glad to say that we review People's Bans where necessary and if we find we are in the wrong we overturn it -- for the innocent to not suffer by Staff's only 98.9% accuracy evaluating if someone is cheating. I appreciate your concern though. We will only become more and more adept at tracking and catching cheaters with accuracy and swiftness. Edit and Afterword: I'm sure you appreciate that it is better to be wrong in letting a guilty person go free than wrongly sentencing an innocent person.

This case was already being reviewed before anyone said any emotionally whipped statements that could not be seriously construed as Sever Threats to Dura as you claim. It's like any common court of law where saying "I want to kill you!" is not admissible evidence that this person was actually going to kill a man. People seeing a friend banned improperly, which is what occurred, in 2021 with Forums, Discord, Whatsapp, Facebook at their fingertips would be expected to emotionally lose themselves a bit saying "War!" I didn't then and I don't now take this as a serious threat because of the aforeexplained. Other people/groups on Dura have also make such types of impulsive claims in passing. If there was ever detected a serious threat in the way you describe, it would be deemed actual Destructive Behavior and would be categorically banned on the spot. That was not the case however.
What is also of particular interest to me is that your information comes from Tutors? What information are they privy to you that anyone else isn't? Tutors have access to a Dura Staff Discord which you do too. No tutor has any information above you.
And therefore this is where I'll make my last comment, as the Tutor Comment has a fine flavor of espionage. This reeks of drama for drama sake and rumors being taken up whole-heartedly and spun without any due diligence to facts and running pell-mell with it.

• I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake.
  • corrupted actions of the administration who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box
  • To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the OTS Community I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.
  • I bid you all a fond farewell.
  • -drops mic and walks out-

I wish you the best,
Good luck Grynchy

Who are you anyway? Never seen or noticed you online as a CM on Dura.
Although i don't agree with what happened, this feels like a shitton of unnecessary drama from your side, with the mic drop and all.

Well, bye, cant miss what has never been there.

Lol I was there since the very beginning, I only became a CM in December of Last year. Not that it matters anyways, there has been a serious biased opinion against me from the upper part of staff in regards to further promotion, at least this is what it feels like.

Perhaps the reason you didn't see/notice me is because you never paid attention to any chat channels? I was quite active in Help and English Chat when I wasn't mapping.

great server but bad admins because apparently they do not think this video is enough proof for botting/macro so they decided to unban him.
I just do not think its worth to play on a low rate 7.4 server with corrupt admins that randomly unbans ppl on a whim after his guild threatened to destroy the server.

I think its a really cool server with a lot of potential sadly the admins just cant stop making stupid decisions that hurts the server long term so I do not recommend that u start here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Grynchy/Royalty/Forgewright,

So this is the only thing I'll address because everything else was no actual claim, only rhetoric. What happened yesterday was very simple and I already gave statement to it in the Discord to the entire community:

1) The character you refer to was unbanned by God Michael yesterday after being banned yesterday by GM Tenzhiro. The evidence was not conclusive nor definitive. It suggests a 98% chance of macro-use, and a 2% chance of innocence. There is a standing rule when it comes to Dura's banning policy that you must be 99.5% certain a person is cheating to delete them, for obvious reasons. As you yourself can see by how much you're valuing your time playing the game -- equal gravity and seriousness must be given to other players, even those who are probably cheating, it must be definitive, if it's not then their time is also being played with by the whims of Staff and chance that they 'probably' are cheating.
2) There have been over 600 Accounts deleted on Dura since it's inception. About 5-10 have been unbanned. Why? Because it was not conclusive/definitive after reviewing evidence. This is perfectly sensible and True Justice. It would be rather alarming if we were 600/600 accurate. So I am glad to say that we review People's Bans where necessary and if we find we are in the wrong we overturn it -- for the innocent to not suffer by Staff's only 98.9% accuracy evaluating if someone is cheating. I appreciate your concern though. We will only become more and more adept at tracking and catching cheaters with accuracy and swiftness. Edit and Afterword: I'm sure you appreciate that it is better to be wrong in letting a guilty person go free than wrongly sentencing an innocent person.

This case was already being reviewed before anyone said any emotionally whipped statements that could not be seriously construed as Sever Threats to Dura as you claim. It's like any common court of law where saying "I want to kill you!" is not admissible evidence that this person was actually going to kill a man. People seeing a friend banned improperly, which is what occurred, in 2021 with Forums, Discord, Whatsapp, Facebook at their fingertips would be expected to emotionally lose themselves a bit saying "War!" I didn't then and I don't now take this as a serious threat because of the aforeexplained. Other people/groups on Dura have also make such types of impulsive claims in passing. If there was ever detected a serious threat in the way you describe, it would be deemed actual Destructive Behavior and would be categorically banned on the spot. That was not the case however.
What is also of particular interest to me is that your information comes from Tutors? What information are they privy to you that anyone else isn't? Tutors have access to a Dura Staff Discord which you do too. No tutor has any information above you.
And therefore this is where I'll make my last comment, as the Tutor Comment has a fine flavor of espionage. This reeks of drama for drama sake and rumors being taken up whole-heartedly and spun without any due diligence to facts and running pell-mell with it.

• I have stepped down from Community Manager and left a trail of fire in my wake.
  • corrupted actions of the administration who would otherwise like to cover things up instead of being truthful and not open pandora's box
  • To all of the tutors, senior tutors, community managers and gamemasters I have met and conversed with during this period of my ever continuing career in the OTS Community I say thank you for the amazing experiences you have given me, unfortunately I have made it a point to cut all negativity from my life and Dura has become one of them.
  • I bid you all a fond farewell.
  • -drops mic and walks out-

I wish you the best,
Good luck Grynchy

To further slap me in the face you reply with the same bullshit as before, I knew you were a spineless sack of shit from the very beginning. It only became evidently clear when you first began unbanning people with your false sense of justice.. handing players rewards for breaking the rules.. giving cheaters second chances you know should never have happened. This is your first time running a server and so I can respect that you know very little to nothing about how one should be run, I just expected you would lean on your staff quite a bit more than you currently are. The fact that you are still pulling strings behind the scenes and overruling michael because it's your way or the highway will be downfall of your game. I have left projects for less than this I will have you know but having you lie to your players was the trigger I needed to set everything on fire. I just want you to know that I would have happily walked away from the game peacefully had you of just stuck to what your actually good at, pitching ideas to michael and zown and your piss poor excuse for "balanced mapping". Yeah, I do know you actually have no deffinitive role when it comes to development and I know you aren't paying your employees which is funny to be honest, I wonder how long they will put up with that considering how much time they have invested in the project.

I had a rare moment where I had the information I needed to do what is right and I seized my opportunity by burning my bridges before leaving, it felt good to tell the truth finally and take a stand, not only to your exceptional staff but to the player base you continue to manipulate and lie to. I have no regrets of what I have done and who I have targeted with this fireball of information.

Oh and about you saying that no tutor has information about anything higher than me? Then why was it so easy to get them to translate the threats this guild was presenting to you and michael while you were in a PUBLIC VOICE CHAT with them? It's not hard to put two and two together especially when you are so sloppy with how you handle stuff. You should seriously take a back seat and let your staff handle things appropriately from now on or risk your game dying. I warned you previously on the staff discord that the way you handle things behind your staffs backs would have massive negative repercussions but I guess you never listened or cared? Now you will feel it.

PS: If you didn't take their words as actual threats then you wouldn't have unbanned the fella, and to further that you would have deleted the entire guild for attempting to have influence over you (like I had suggested to Michael in private), like a proper rule enforcer, but you and michael chose this path. You both chose to overturn the punishment of a cheater because of these threats you are now trying to cover up, people are going to come forward about your disgusting actions like they already are. You can't calm everybody down this time, enjoy the rest of what you have because it won't last so long as you continue with your corruption.

Last edited:
I'd just like to clarify a few points for people reading this.

First of all, what is this shitstorm about?
Someone who appeared to be using fishing macro got banned by a lower staff and then got unbanned by head staff after reviewing the case because it was concluded it was not definitive evidence which created this heated discussion.

Not really sure what Grinchy means with Aris not paying his "employees".
Me, Aris and Michael are all owners of Dura, Aris started the project and also has been working most on it. We also joined the project knowingly that Aris will be being the lead designer and product manager amongst other roles. So it's actually his job to make final decisions and "pulling strings", and we respect his decisions. We might not agree in every single topic but generally speaking I couldn't ask for a better partner.
As for other people, tutors/support, it is a position offered for people who willingly want to do it for free, to the degree they want to do it, similar to any other volunteer work.

I'd also like to add that Aris has put down the most work out of all of us by far, he mostly work full long days of 14+ hours and has done most days since I joined the project, probably before that as well. We're talking about 130-150% time of a full job, consistently for over a year.
Aris does a lot of game development, Grinchy saying he doesn't is just an assumption.

As a leading member of staff, and I feel I can speak for Aris & ZowN here too, we try to do what is best for the game and its players at all times. We're not perfect though, and we won't always handle every situation exactly as every individual with an opinion might want. If you as an individual with an opinion cannot handle a decision being made that goes against what you believe, then I am truly sorry.

In this case, with reference to the evidence that was provided, a decision was made to unban the account in question with a move to update our rules for players and strengthen the proof a gamemaster must collect prior to a ban to ensure that nobody is unjustly banned.
We are continuously improving our rules to prevent situations like this happening, but it will forever be a work in progress.
Believe me when I say nobody wants to see a situation like this happen again.
For anybody who does not agree with this decision or feels like I have let them down, I am truly sorry.

It is particularly disappointing that one of our CM's decided to go against my request to wait untill I was able to speak with him and the rest of staff at length about the situation, before choosing to take his misguided views public in this "spectacular" fashion. But these are the risks you take with all staff - unfortunately we misjudged his character. He chose this path knowing I was caught up with my 30th birthday at the time and was largely unavailable. Nice one Grinchy.

I feel like the people who think this is the right call are the quiet ones, so i'll speak up on my thoughts, i've played this game a fuck ton, for 14 years. PVP'd for years and years, hosted my own servers e.t.c:

I mean to be fair, i watched the video and dont think the dude should be deleted for that either. like it was a 8 seconds, the gm typed so fast.. If he was lookin off to the side at 2nd monitor and its dark out, its POSSIBLE to not see the message, which is why as soon as gm appared (light) it woulda caught his attention, he stopped fishing and answered right away.. It's not like he kept fishing then replied 10 seconds later.. the guy fished 2 spots, then stopped and replied. That's pretty accurate to how it would go.. if it was a bot he woulda stopped fishing INSTANTLY when gm showed (he didn't) pretty basic reaction time for someone not paying full attention. I throw my fishing randomly from time to time, not often, depends on the situation and the body of water. Also for personal example. I had a gm typing to me while i was training and playing league, didn't even see the message until i went to cast a spell

I'm co-owner of a 350 player peak server (waropolis) and I wouldn't ban this guy either. It seems a bit forced/rushed by the GM.

Also I have issues with some brazillian rage people they tried to hunt my friend for killing a thief, so take that into consideration, as much as i hate them, this was a correct call in my opinion, cheers!

1613098528910.png
Remember back in the days that FEELING of getting your first pair of Boots of Haste?
Feeling nostalgic now? :p

those guys up trying to cover corruption on this server

just a friendly reminder:

this guy have been unbanned after his guild threat staff on discord and voice chat theres more people like him inside brazilian rage guild who got unbanned in past but this particual video was published by gm we dont have access to other proofs of ppl using bot and getting unbanned after all but we assume just by rumors it is common thing on dura

Theres few ppl spamming discord asking for similar proof videos to two other cases from brasilian rage but staff completly ignore them and refuse to public it even tho they record every proof of cheater seems like some ppl are ban-proof

Last edited:

this guy have been unbanned after his guild threat staff on discord and voice chat theres more people like him inside brazilian rage guild who got unbanned in past but this particual video was published by gm we dont have access to other proofs of ppl using bot and getting unbanned after all but we assume just by rumors it is common thing on dura

Theres few ppl spamming discord asking for similar proof videos to two other cases from brasilian rage but staff completly ignore them and refuse to public it even tho they record every proof of cheater seems like some ppl are ban-proof
Lol that was funny unfair ofc xd

Fun and good idea for server
Corrupted gm

Server stands 3 months already and damage done by administration is massive.

Before next launch:
Think about hard rules and respect it by yourself. Baning and unbaning cheaters is worst thing you can do. Ban shall be final!!!!
Balance item quests, because seriously there is damn big advantage for players from some quests.
Keep exp quests, its fun and let ppl lvl some+its additional reason to explore world you created.
Correct minor bugs with monsters behavior etc.
Let ambush and elite monsters be.
Delete or rework social rune system. Its no sense hlv ppl gain crazy amount of runes each day. And you said you want make harder tibia. So do it without social rune or make them givable once a week in next edition. Dunno, many ideas about it.

And I repeat main problem:
Boting, cheating cant be legal!!!!
Administration must be trustworthy with such actions you are totally not!!

See you
Lamusini

how dare you!!11
he was a good guy who just didn't turn on the "message on screen" alerts on his bot..
How can he deserve to be deleted?!1,??

it's only 98% proof :D
Personally, I would ban him with the whole family. Those who then threatened to blow up the server, I would also send to Deletera too

Lol that was funny unfair ofc xd
don't really see what this has to do with corruption lol. Its 50/50 if he botted or not. maybe he didn't had alert for msg on screen. maybe only for gm or player. who knows. But i understand it if a gm would ban for it.

omg lucky guy i got 70 fishing on tibiantis but never seen a gmermaid

Back