• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
liro.jpg

Tell me...I`m just curious. How its possible 100 distance fighting Liro?

anyway:
1613844893564.png

Sir Missalot was macroing? Or played few owners? Do you EVEN know how much time it takes to make 100 distance fighting on low rate server like this? I believe in Alpaccas distance, cuz he is honest player. But seriously...

Sir Missalot was macroing? Or played few owners? Do you EVEN know how much time it takes to make 100 distance fighting on low rate server like this? I believe in Alpaccas distance, cuz he is honest player. But seriously...

yes i know
Joe, a Paladin, training 11 Distance fighting skill (with 100% to the next) will need 1 593 529 hits to reach 100 skill.
Having hit every 2 seconds it would take 36 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, 38 seconds.

u can train with small stones there and server is online since 4? almost 5 months

liro bought name change on two characters

yes i know
Joe, a Paladin, training 11 Distance fighting skill (with 100% to the next) will need 1 593 529 hits to reach 100 skill.
Having hit every 2 seconds it would take 36 days, 21 hours, 17 minutes, 38 seconds.

u can train with small stones there and server is online since 4? almost 5 months

liro bought name change on two characters
It started 7th November...so its 3,5 month.XD

So this guy had to play all the time online like half of whole server online time and only training. Sure he did! Seems legit:)...oh, and he created character 18 days after start of server, died 4 times so count more time to gain this skills.

It started 7th November...so its 3,5 month.XD

So this guy had to play all the time online like half of whole server online time and only training. Sure he did! Seems legit:)...oh, and he created character 18 days after start of server, died 4 times so count more time to gain this skills.

Yeah it's what Adposatne said. Liro was the Paladin with 100 skills and then once he reached that goal, he changed his name so that he could give the name "Liro" to his knight which will be his new main.

Also I know him really well and he is not a cheater so please don't insinuate that :(
He takes pride in his skills and has always posted screenshots/advancements every time they level up.

Dura has 290+ custom raids to explore.
Raid monsters give bonus loot and have the chance of giving bonus experience points too!

1614023338712.png

Always watch for traps on Dura!
😜
😈

1614109959037.png

Where are you playing from that you find Dura too laggy?
We have players in Spain and Poland who are getting approximately 120-130ms which I think is pretty damn good considering the geographical distance.

Where are you playing from that you find Dura too laggy?
We have players in Spain and Poland who are getting approximately 120-130ms which I think is pretty damn good considering the geographical distance.

pretty damn good if ur killing monsters, pretty damn shit when ur pvping

Doesn't seem to stop profesorek from out manoeuvring & pushing players on half his ping.
Sure having a 40ms response time is better, but 120-130ms is fine really*.
All the brazilian players are on a minimum ~128ms too (thats the fastest direct connection out of brazil to the gameserver)
The two highest levels both play on approximately 120-130ms too, connecting from Europe & South America respectively (but they're both Knights anyway)

The location of the dura gameserver was chosen to give best-possible ping to the most people possible.
If you haven't actually given it a go, I suggest you do because you might be surprised!

*I pvp'd for years from australia on an absolute minimum of 250ms to a NA server and 280 to a EU server.

Last edited:
oh well just gonna post this so ppl can decide if they wanna play here or not.
View attachment 55480

View attachment 55479

Thanks for sharing Itron.

I just didn't agreed on your comment: "if they wanna play here or not." This is just good to read in order letting people know which vocation to chose when they start playing :).

PS. This is a fully custom OT, with custom formulas. So I'll highly recommend going EK.

defence formula on dura benefit a lot knights while fighting high defence mobs (much more dmg compared to orginal 7.4) but on other hand mobs which got high melee dmg hit like a truck against full defence knights idk why staff doesnt want to fix that as its pretty bad design at the very high level (200+) there are only two good things for ek 1) high hp pool 2) high defence as u want to explo 3 mobs at once (burst+explo eventually but bursts got nerfed to the ground on dura)

thats big nonsense should be fixed asap