• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
With nearly 300 custom raids on Dura, you must be careful of where you log out!
😉

1615686180953.png

2 weeks in I can say this is a good server.
  • Friendly community
  • Very few cheaters (never seen one), multiple banned per day
  • Active and professional staff
  • Lowrate that isnt a complete cashgrab/reset
  • You start with free premium, so you dont have to pay to try the server.
  • Spawns with a few stronger monsters and ambushes make hunting harder and less predictable in a fun way
  • Custom raids make the world feel more alive as most of them would kill me at my level and there is always a raid going on
  • Experience quests encourage teaming up and exploring everywhere instead of grinding the same spawn
  • The daily free runes is a good compromise, people still buy/sell runes and you can do some hunting without manasitting for an hours beforehand.
The only downside so far is that the client crashes seldomly in its current version.

Enjoying it so far.
Good work
I agree on every single point.
The exp quest even makes you want to explore EVERY single corner of Tibia and I love it 😂 otherwise you would never go such far away places because you would know nothing was there, but here it’s actually worth to explore entire map, and you get rewarded for it.

We only quit here because of the latency from where we playing we can’t compete with the others. We are all waiting for An European server :)

I'm looking for a low level master sorcerer with a high magic level 40+ pref please PM me.

lol listen to this voice call on dura what a snowflake xD

Last edited by a moderator:
lol listen to this voice call on dura what a fucking snowflakes xD
sadly some playeres got high impact on staff decision if they struggle on war it is not that hard for them to change rules which suits their team

There is no other option. If you're going to use 7.4 formulas/economy/regeneration the game falls apart before it starts; it's a Pyramid Scheme, all runes float towards the top as sitters support active players. It takes 5-10 hours of mana-sitting to create 1-2 hrs of supplies.

So your options are as follows:

• Allow MCing or Runemaking Alt Accounts online at the same time which is a horrible and backwards solution; not to mention it gives unfair advantage to people who abuse this the most compared to more casuals.

• Alter the core mechanics of the game, via regeneration, loot, or some other element that would completely transform how the game is played -- this will destroy the economy and push the game towards one-strategy, Powergame and be Aggressive.

• Keep it as it is and ask people who are now in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with familes, jobs, and children to actually sit afk 5-10 hrs to play 1-2hrs.

We're greatly unsatisfied with all these options.
Our System in no way alters core mechanics/strategies of Old-School Tibia, nor does it sabotage the economy because the injection of 'stimulus/supplies' is so small that is a thing of sustenance, not surplus. And it in no way benefits one player or the other in how they seek to game an external-to-game System like MCing. Dura retains everything that made 7.4 amazing to play: balance, patience, different strategies to the top, eco management, skill -- while shaving the antiquated weights of necessary afk'ing.

If you don't think so please let me know why, there could always be a flaw in how we see things and I'm happy to admit a mistake and improve it overall.

Thanks

Yep, staff taking sides. In-game and in discord. Sad.
Post automatically merged:

GM also playing with items here

He forgot he summoned MPA and Crown and put this on counters etc XDDDD

Frost had to tell him he took items because this GM forgot about them hahahahahahh

Good server and ideas but snowflakes destroy this OT.

If u make PK here u almost get ban for destructive behaviour LOL

Also it's ok for south Americans to be racist towards people from Europe but if u say something towards them u get deleted same in discord

And all this knights and paladins keep complaining for buffs it's funny they hit hardcore because monsters defense is completely rigged and they still want buffs

Attachments

Also it's ok for south Americans to be racist towards people from Europe but if u say something towards them u get deleted same in discord
1 week after server start? I reported guy who been spammin n words, was spamming favorite rope sentence about ending life, was racist towards everyone but no br?(racist towards polish ppl + random insults when you wrote different country xd because torgowica made a lot of traps [they died a lot of times and propably guy got mad] on discord, put like 6 screenshots or more
I was kinda surprised when my screenshots got deleted from discord?????????? And i provided profesorek stream where everything was recorded and quess what xD
no punishment

1 week after server start? I reported guy who been spammin n words, was spamming favorite rope sentence about ending life, was racist towards everyone but no br?(racist towards polish ppl + random insults when you wrote different country xd because torgowica made a lot of traps [they died a lot of times and propably guy got mad] on discord, put like 6 screenshots or more
I was kinda surprised when my screenshots got deleted from discord?????????? And i provided profesorek stream where everything was recorded and quess what xD
no punishment

yes that's what im saying they can be racist towards other ppl but if u say something against br they will ban u :)

2-faced GM ZapZap his friends can be racist towards other ppl but other way around u cant say anything so gg

Yep, staff taking sides. In-game and in discord. Sad.

GM also playing with items here

He forgot he summoned MPA and Crown and put this shit on counters etc XDDDD

Frost had to tell him he took items because this GM forgot about them hahahahahahh

ZapZap and Tenzhiro favour BR side especially ZapZap if u say retard u get banned

Good server and ideas but snowflakes destroy this OT.

Also it's ok for south Americans to be racist towards people from Europe but if u say something towards them u get deleted same sht in discord

And all this knights and paladins keep complaining for buffs it's funny they hit hardcore because monsters defense is completely rigged and they still want buffs

On the Item Situation:

The following was a Discord conversation between myself and Dutchie1/Skanda.

Skanda03/16/2021 (Dutchie1)

I just wanna know if it's true that you let this slide?

DuraAris03/16/2021

I don't let anything slide. ZapZap informed with great haste and proper concern that he had made a mistake. He immediately informed me of the error, he said he recovered the MPA but the Crown Legs remained. He said it's the old sprite. He asked if I could recover it. I said no, I'm not a programmer. We will wait for Michael, who is taking sick leave. I further said it is not a problem, MPA would be a problem. Crown Legs old sprite can exist in the game for 4 days until Michael gets back and recovers it. Essentially no harm done.

Of course it's a mistake. We're human. Mistakes happen.
I would never get rid of ZapZap. He is an amazing Staff member who does his job beyond well. Of course not perfect, who does. But he certainly admits when he is wrong and constantly works to improve himself.

The idea of corruption is without foundation. ZapZap is not corrupt, he made a mistake, but that is not corruption. I would gladly rather have Staff that makes mistakes but our wholly trustworthy and moral, which ZapZap is, then have GMs who never make mistakes but engage in corruption.

[10:15 AM]
I encourage the CMs and GMs engaging in Communal Games, it's good for the community and health of the game at large. CIPsoft did the same thing in the early years of Tibia. And in those early years CIPsoft and it's staff also made many many like mistakes. Speaking straight with you, as it seems your a man who appreciates it, it is a continual oddity to me that on an operation front people hold Dura accountable to the same tune of Multi-Million dollar game companies. We are an indie of an indie game, very very small, no game does not have the mistakes like CIP did in the early years or Dura does in its early months; and such types of mistakes and errors are an impossibility to avoid when one is, as we are, trying to breathe life into something with new innovations and daily developing systems, and not without the human touch.

On Favourtism:

No favourtism is shown. Accounts from every side are deleted. Bans for Rule-Violations occur from every side.

This is 2021.
Using words like "retard" will have the bot autoban on Discord you if done in excess. Further using racial slurs such as "monkey" which is the equivalent of the N'word in South America / Brazil will also result in a ban. All of this is finely laid out in the rules.
Many many many people have been muted in the Discord for this and many have been banned.

I understand what you mean by the terms Snowflakes and there are some, as there is in every community -- It's 2021 and the internet. This is the world.

--------

"Almost" seems to be the key word. Can you give me more detail though? I don't entirely understand and I would like to.

Thanks

What?
Last 3 months you had Retrocores, Nostalrius, Valoria, Realesta, and Imperianic - basically new server starts every week or two.
Also im sure they would last longer if nobs like you would not cry that the "server/community/etc is dead" after they died once.
The fact is actually there are too many orsh servers and that's why people keep swapping, and because when it's easy come, it's easy go.

And it's the only reason why this Dura still has players, if it's not a spoof.
I'm sure it's not because of the "features" like bugged push or other things that someone that has hands would fix in 15 minutes, because these easily tell that the administration has no clue.

Dura doesn't spoof. Our players can easily vouch for that. :)

can u make EU server ?

If you scroll back a bit Cpuu I made a response about this. Possibly in the future but there are no definitive plans. We don't want to split the community too severely. Every world we have open we want to be healthy.

I'm looking for a low level master sorcerer with a high magic level 40+ pref please PM me.

This is illegal. Rules - Dura (https://dura-online.com/?durarules)
Rule 9.2

sadly some playeres got high impact on staff decision if they struggle on war it is not that hard for them to change rules which suits their team

No player more than any other have influence over Staff or Dura's decisions for gameplay.
Ideas are what matters.
And we listen to every single player who has an idea. I speak with all teams and all players who want to. All you have to do is message me and I will speak with you.

no punishment

I apologize Boom. I don't know the details but so much happened in the first week in Dura, I am sure many Rule-Violations of that ilk slipped by.

As I said above though, I know personally that every form of racism, towards whichever ethnicity has been banned on Dura, as it should. There are no favorites.

Thanks

Last edited:
No player more than any other have influence over Staff or Dura's decisions for gameplay.
Ideas are what matters.
And we listen to every single player who has an idea. I speak with all teams and all players who want to. All you have to do is message me and I will speak with you.

For 4 months it is fine to share acc/trade acc but once somebody buy few accounts to fight against top guilds next day we have updated rules and acc share is illegal? :D are u kidding me? How people should catch up with those guys? Lets say somebody start playing dura and he have to compete with 100lvls which probably abused acc share to skill/runemake/power level and he couldnt do the same to speed up lvling xDD

Whats next top lvls die in uh trap/ue combo with full team and u'll remove uh trap or reduce ue damage in pvp? Nobody threat dura serious cause of that shit

But as expected if head admin and whole staff got no clue about tibia keep doing changes like anti-idle one right now u can heal using uhs in trap with PZ and get kicked after 15min 10/10 pure gold

U just dont see it but it's ok bro

When add non pvp Sunday? Also when hotkeys cuz sometimes my hand hurt when I have to move mouse also please buff my vocation druid bcuz sometimes I only hit 200 on sd its rlly bad

Also ur to blind to see what's happening i got manually muted by tenzhiro and friend got banned by zap because a guy said : learn eng

U have a ridiculous staff but go ahead with this nonsense every single change u make has been suggested by the br team like acc trade share buy cash make paladins stronger dont make knights weaker only stronger, u cant say retard or learn english anymore because all u do is label everything as racist it's got to a point u cant even have discussions with a gm anymore because if u say fuck u then u will get banned for bad language

Ur staff and players are a bunch of snowflakes

Cya and enjoy ur server

when u say clown u get mute XDDDDDDdDDDDDDDDdD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319-183617_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319-183617_Discord.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 46 · VirusTotal
  • Screenshot_20210319-202853_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319-202853_Discord.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 36 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
not playing dura but i liked the project. but lately i see many negative new about it. and they seem fair:/ Too bad

This server edition is so cracked. remove ability of GM to summon items? I mean gm even play by themselves corruption is hard. Fix all this THEN open a fresh start in EU! Us edition was a nice project beta But now it’s time for official version in EU.

Also, don’t let crybabies dictate and influence decision of the ADMINS. Tibia is supposed to be a relatively free world.

GOOD DECISION to ban all sharers/gold buyer etc, love that!

Guys really you need to chill on banning people for saying monkey or clown, you are worse than all “SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS GETTING OWNED” videos on YouTube, combined 😂

Last edited:
No way to catch up because of the new rules so not worth starting. Really like the concept of the server so that's 2bad. Is it true that the recent changes in rules was because some guys bought chars to fight leading guilds? Server has no longevity if these rules are enforced, who wanna start fresh in a year or so when there's gonna be several 150-200+?

No way to catch up because of the new rules so not worth starting. Really like the concept of the server so that's 2bad. Is it true that the recent changes in rules was because some guys bought chars to fight leading guilds? Server has no longevity if these rules are enforced, who wanna start fresh in a year or so when there's gonna be several 150-200+?
on top of that if there will be some conflict and u start fighting against those top lvls/friends of gms everything will be against u including staff

thats lame

Back