• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4~] Old School War | Level reset 11/28 | FREE BOH & SOFTS

wickedd

Solutions
Reaction score
Check the website for latest updates.
oldschoolwar.zapto.org

Frags give skulls/equipment/money.
Kill streak and shut down bonuses.
Map changes once every day. Real tibia map with custom areas.*1
Custom anti-bot client, smooth running while using items.
Start with extra cap and earn extra cap for leveling up.
Decreased exhaust for attack spells. (1.6 seconds)*
2 see below
Soul points for kills, use them for UE and Poison Storm.*3 see below
No donor items
-

1 The maps currently include;
Thais, Venore, Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Edron, Darashia, South and North of Dwarf Bridge, Fibula, and Rookguard.
They are not edited much yet but will continuously be worked on. There are plans to add at least 1 custom map (This will take a long time before it's added)

2 * With the decrease in MF exhaust as well, it makes it possible to use mf>sd>mf>sd without delay.

3 * Each kill gives 2 soul points.
Extra soul for killing skulled players.
Soul points for spells are;

Ultimate Explosion - 3
Poison Storm - 3

-
IP = oldschoolwar.zapto.org
Port = 7171
Client = 7.4-7.72/Custom

Hosted = Pennsylvania, USA
Exp rate = Staged/Custom
Runes/Ammo = Infinite
Loot rate = 2x
Server Type = War
Skills/Magic = 0

-
Tips and Tricks on becoming better in Player vs player

Last edited:
Sounds nice! :) I'll maybe try it out even though I usually only play normal servers.

[EDIT]
Can't reach your webpage..

Sounds nice! :) I'll maybe try it out even though I usually only play normal servers.

[EDIT]
Can't reach your webpage..

Just got on a few hours ago. I think something happened where it shut off overnight.
Everything should be working now.

The server may go off while I work on new host.

Successfully changed to new host in PA, USA and ended beta phase.

Upcoming changes
The current map only has a few changes in each town. We're planning to add more in the future after we get enough feedback.
Here's what we're thinking:
Having both real map and an edited real map for war of all 7 cities, alternating between the two, or completely random.
So the map change would go something like this;
Ab (real), Carlin (edit), Venore (real), etc.

While we wait for feedback about the map, we'll be working on events, raids, a pvp arena ( 1 vs 1, manashield, no UHs) and maybe some small custom items(we have made 1 item (unobtainable) that slowly gives a few soul points) that may or may not be added in the future.
We plan to add an event involving players having loot in their bodies (when you die, you will still lose nothing but exp) and raids for a chance at better items/tools (ex. SSA, might rings, ROH, blue robe, BOH (very rare).

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Some recent changes

- Push Delay
The push delay has been decreased from 1000 ms to 700 ms.

- Spells & Manafluid
All attack spells have been decreased to 1600 ms and the exhaust to use manafluids has been slightly decreased so players can use; SD > MF > SD > MF > SD , without any delay.

-Items
Stone skin amulets, might rings, and machetes have been added into the game and can be purchased from the supplies NPC or using the !buy command.

-The !buy command
Players can now buy certain items using the command !buy. (ex. saying "!buy" brings up a list of items with their prices, saying "!buy pot" will give you 1 pot for 800 gp)

Remember: You may only buy 1 item every 60 seconds. Items purchased with the !buy command may be slightly higher then from the NPC.

Last edited:
Hi, just to let you know this is what I get when I click the link to your website:

Look out! Your Virgin Media Virus Safe settings have blocked this site

Hi, just to let you know this is what I get when I click the link to your website:

Look out! Your Virgin Media Virus Safe settings have blocked this site

Hmmm... I'm not sure why that would be.
I can assure you I have no bad intentions with my server.

Re-opened today!
  • Level 50s with reduced speed
  • Knight and Paladins now balanced
  • Reworked soul
  • Added Fibula and Dwarf Bridge Area to the map rotation
  • Added more rewards for kill streaks (skulls) and rewards for 'shut downs' (killing a player with a killstreak/skull)
  • Added PvP Arenas
  • Added Event; Players level 52+ or with Green, White, Red Skull will have items in their body when they die (You will not lose anything when you die) ... A few lootable items are; BOH!, SSAs with random charges (max 6), fire mushrooms (brown mush = 4 clicks, fire = 2), Soul orbs (poisons you and gives 4 soul in 3 minutes), a lighter shovel, and equipment.

Check out the server info for details !

Last edited:
Updated the map!
Latest News:

I have finished editing half of the towns and have decided to use them for playing.
They were not edited too much (mostly edited the area around temples, houses and adding anti-stairhop areas).
I'll use the maps I've already finished while I work on the rest of them.
For the next few days, the maps will be switched between;
Carlin
Ab'dendriel
Fibula
Rook
and Edron.
As always let us know if there's any bugs or anything you don't like.
Have fun,
Peace.

account is being loaded infinite cant login maybe thats why u have such low playercount

Felipe93 aka Pasturry has been banned from the server for repeated macro use and destructive behavior.
Obviously he knows he's not welcome anymore on my server.
I will not publicize all of the details but I have a little history with this person and I know he likes to talk trash about my server.
Please ignore any future posts by him (or as we say in the US, take them with a grain of salt, be skeptical)

@Felipe93 Wtf? Since the beginning... what's your problem??
You're welcome to come on my server and get solo'd as many (more) times as you'd like by me.
I'll even let you use macro this time.

But stay off my server's forum.

what about botters? did you block them?
also latency issues?
I can only disclose so much information regarding methods of combating botters, to prevent misuse of the information.
So I'll let the public know;

Using any unofficial software to play Old School War is illegal! Anyone caught using a bot will be IP banned. Anyone caught with a macro will be given a warning to disable it. If they don't, they will be banned.

As far as latency issues for EU and south BR,
Among other things, I'm researching setting up proxies for EU and BR.
But... this won't happen anytime soon, unless, of course, the amount of players increases a good amount, then, it will be more of a priority.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump
new exp formula,
Knights and Paladins updated, decent damage

put manafluid more regen, like 60-100 not only 40. Also, about map rotation, I only see Thais always, when map change?

pd. good ot

Last edited:
put manafluid more regen, like 60-100 not only 40. Also, about map rotation, I only see Thais always, when map change?

pd. good ot

Hey thanks for checking it out and giving some feedback, i appreciate it.
Hmmm... more regen for manafluid? I'll keep this in mind for the future and ask around to see what others think. Right now it's 40-80.
Before people were coming from mastercores, there was only a few players online so i would let them choose what map they wanted to play on and disabled the automatic map changer. Everyone always wants thais.
But occasionally i will come on and manually change the map, usually between darashia, fibula, or edron.

Hey thanks for checking it out and giving some feedback, i appreciate it.
Hmmm... more regen for manafluid? I'll keep this in mind for the future and ask around to see what others think. Right now it's 40-80.
Before people were coming from mastercores, there was only a few players online so i would let them choose what map they wanted to play on and disabled the automatic map changer. Everyone always wants thais.
But occasionally i will come on and manually change the map, usually between darashia, fibula, or edron.
Do not. Boost manafluid regen also add soul to use mort hur by now i have saw tons of retards playing only using mort hur
Aka felipe93 here

Changelog 10/30 - 11/23

23 November 2018 (10:32)
BPs will no longer close when dieing.///Manafluid has been reduced slightly.////Exura vita and Sio have been returned to original manacost. Players will no longer be able to SIO through walls!
13 November 2018 (07:29)
Speed formula changed. Knights and paladins will be much slower then mages. //// Using right click to walk has been nerfed.
02 November 2018 (20:22)
Added double, triple, quadra, and penta kills
30 October 2018 (04:07)
Fixed frag count only going to last hit, it will now to last hit AND most damage.

Edit: Some ingame clips

Last edited:
Back