• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.42] MyndGamez OT

MG Zeke

Reaction score
MyndGamez OT is a Real Tibian Map experience with custom features added every day.

Starting out at level 1 and working your way into the Highscores!

Map Updates every 3 days with new content or improving on older content.

Yalahar! Svargrond Arena! Annihilator! Rookgaard! Pits Of Inferno! Demon Oak!

All towns have NPC's and purchasable houses with our special commands!

Events every week including prize raffles and creature raids!

Traveling NPC! Moves every week, Follow the clues around the world to collect your prize!

Balanced vocations each with their own special touch.

Experience Stages starting at 8x and slowing down to 3x at level 100 to increased play time!

Custom Spells!
- Exanimus Attingo - Plauge!
- Exevo Mas San - Divine Caldera!
- Mort Fire - Incineration!
- MANY MORE!*

Necro Class!
- Controlling multiple summons for use in battle!

Custom Summoning Spells for our Necro Class!
- Mort Monk - Summons Monk's under your control
- MANY MORE!*

Ip: MyndGamez.com
Port: 7171
MyndGamez Homepage
Account Creation
Forum

If you have a reason why you would not like to play MyndGamez OT (not enough quests, something missing you would like to see.. any reason at all please let the MyndGamez team know and we will do our best to fix the issue!)​

* See website for further details

Last edited:
MyndGamez! Game Smarter!

New addition! Weapon upgrade! Come try it out :)

Nice way to revive a thread and with a pointless reply at that. Myndgamez is a great server just has had some problems in the past causing most of the members to move on.

MGZ is now back and I am going to be working on returning it to where it once was...lost a lot of new spells, updated spells, creatures, and part of a new zone when I upgraded my computer. Not that they were ever in the server but they were about to but either way we are back up and running.

Back
Top Bottom