• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 Frozenhell v4

Frozenhell is reaching time for a Reset! After the reset there will be a website more quests and plenty of bug fixes!
Private spawns were removed from houses and made public for a more fair gameplay, however houses still have oceanus + trainers.
Revamped city and teleport rooms.

New Set! The Terran Set.
Each Piece will have a Quest of its own to obtain, Each piece requires the Frozenhell promotion to equip and will give you 6% to maximum HP and Mana!
QjjBQrh.gif

zItiEJD.gif
Fy0HuJ6.gif

PxAaB8c.gif

Donation Sets will be added to the walnut shop for 20 walnuts each:
Immortal Archers Set-
geXvLeF.gif

mzYURf5.gif
du8Ak7b.gif

njCetx3.gif

Immortal Mages Set-
KA5zxbZ.gif

ol6gfKC.gif
HF2GZTS.gif

7HJXW9C.gif

Immortal Knights Set-
Dl5ezWS.gif

7URX5EI.gif
4lXOkC8.gif

CIvp2yQ.gif

33YnmdN.gif

Teleport Scroll Added to Walnut shop at 18k+ Door for the cost of 5 walnuts
BwUCjtV.gif

Peanuts and gold bars will be added to more creatures loot pools to make it easier to save up for the walnut sets :)
This walnut shop is located in the 18k+ Door in the 'Future shop' teleport.
Please stay tuned for more updates!
If you haven't checked out frozen-hell please try it!

We haven't decided on a date yet, working on completing the website transition. When it resets we will try to have a fun first day with events and raids!
If you have any questions feel free to message me here or in-game my character name is CM Second. Have a nice evening!

I'm quite liking this server. Only been on for a few days, but everyone seems cool. Just made a guild! :D

You"re fucking stupid and pathetic. Get the fuck off my thread. All you do is harass people. Its a fucking website its not perfect nor finished..its been up for a hole 5 days.. There may be some bugs. No ones perfect ..the fucking site was used from my old server. I havent gotten it all setup yet.. go get a new job and stay the fuck off the computer. You are probably a miserble person in rl with no friends or gf. And just sit on here and clown people 24.7 dont you ever sleep. Get a life kid.

thank god you "Retired"

Last edited:
You"re fucking stupid and pathetic. Get the fuck off my thread. All you do is harass people. Its a fucking website its not perfect nor finished..its been up for a hole 5 days.. There may be some bugs. No ones perfect ..the fucking site was used from my old server. I havent gotten it all setup yet.. go get a new job and stay the fuck off the computer. You are probably a miserble person in rl with no friends or gf. And just sit on here and clown people 24.7 dont you ever sleep. Get a life kid.

thank god you "Retired"
Why are you mad, you shuld have an explaination instead of starting to rage.
Every serious ot owner shuld be able to take a negative comment

this has been a nonstop thing for 1 month then it was done now the child is back im not explaining myself again. its not worth the time so i will just ignore. i wish there was a block feature.. lol

Need a new temple, alot of map fixing, and faster resp.
Saying all that, it is actually fun, fix various visual errors and better advertisement and proly gonna get more players ^^.

Recommended.

whats wrong with temple bro? which mobs faster respawn.. cuz the spawn time is only30 sec.. and its so big they should spawn before u get there.

I think the damages have to be increased a little more or maybe add more spells according to the lvl/promotion. Yesterday a 15k player tried to kill me and he hardly got decrease more than the half of my mana, and im not even 2k level... Or well, maybe he was not using a stronger spell on me, who knows.

But also, ie. im used to get fast exp in pigs (mass spawn teleport) and imo the damage i do to them is low, also im not able to get another spell coz there are only lvl100, lvl200, lvl500 spells that i can use and the next spell require lvl5000... so could be nice if more spells are added

Anyways, this ot is a nice one ;)

we did increase damages for mages last night,, along with mana rune healing.. somehow it got nerfed and fucked up.. it should be fixed.. and yea we are currently working on new spells along with quests and more hunting areas for 30k etc.. thanks for the comment and bump bro

whats wrong with temple bro? which mobs faster respawn.. cuz the spawn time is only30 sec.. and its so big they should spawn before u get there.
Is... for a lack of a better word, unappealing, and about the resp speed I always say the same;

Admins should play their own OT, so they can see from our perspective.

No, is not 30secs. Last night I was hunting all spots for 15k- with another player doing the same, guess what? not enough respawn, same if you try to hunt alone, alot of mobs the first run, but then theres alot less.

I dont play my own ... if i was to play my own there would be less time as it is for updates. When u work 48 hrs a week its very hard to play your own server and do updates.. i try to get feedback so i know.. il try to fix spawn times.. what mobs u talkn bout. Thanks for ur concern

Tried already Spawns 15k-, 15k+ and 20k+ i'll say the problem is in the pirates of 15k-, they resp is slow asf.

Back