• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] SILVERTHORNE RPG 3.0

Server Website/AAC
http://silverthorne.servegame.com/
Server Address
silverthorne.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This map is so small. I needed to go 20min in right way to find resp of cyclops :/ sad...
There no exist any good resp. I wasted a few hours on this server :/

This map is so small. I needed to go 20min in right way to find resp of cyclops :/ sad...
There no exist any good resp. I wasted a few hours on this server :/
The server is geared towards completing various quests to gain access to larger parts of the known world, such as Mt Volcan (large dragon spawn, demons, heroes, etc....) There are a lot of hidden "paths" to access more of the map, as well as things to interact with, such as mining a rock that may be blocking a path or harvesting some plant. We encourage you to give us another chance in the future. It may seem hard at first, as progression isn't solely based on grinding spawns, but rather exploring and adjusting to a more immersive RPG experience. Thank you for trying our server! :)
Hello! Any new spawns added?
Yes! We have added larger spawns of demons, heroes, black knights, hydras, giant spiders, and much more! Here are a few SS I just took for you and excited to share!
Hero Spawn1.pngGiant Spider1.pngHydra1.pngDemon1.png
There will be another map update tomorrow at server save that will include additional detail, spawns, and some fixes. We have also refined our gathering system so that almost 90% of vegetation on the map can be interacted with by either clicking on them or using a tool to harvest ingredients and foods that you will be able to use in cooking and alchemy recipes in our next system update. :) Thank you for playing our server!

Server seems to be interesting, but there is no information for new players about the occurence of basic monsters. In my case i dont have time to look for trolls for 2 hours and finally not find them :eek:

Server seems to be interesting, but there is no information for new players about the occurence of basic monsters. In my case i dont have time to look for trolls for 2 hours and finally not find them :eek:
Thank you for trying out our server! Trolls have a great spawn on the beginner island, and a smaller spawn on the beginning of the mainland; we didn't really see much of a need for a larger spawn, with all of the other creatures you could hunt... however, this is something we will be adding to the mainland map in our next update!

Back