• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] SILVERTHORNE RPG 3.0

Server Website/AAC
http://silverthorne.servegame.com/
Server Address
silverthorne.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I tried to log on but felt really laggy, not sure what the deal is. I'm also located in the USA and have a good connection. Couuldn't play like that

I tried to log on but felt really laggy, not sure what the deal is. I'm also located in the USA and have a good connection. Couuldn't play like that
Thanks for giving us a shot!

Your experience has been noted. We are unsure at this time why you were having issues with lagging, as no other players have reported anything similar. We will keep looking into this however, and hope you come back to try us again in the future!

Don't bother playing here. The admin is creating fake chars just to make it appear there is some playerbase. All players online other than me are in the exact same spot which isn't even accessible. On top of that they get experience spikes at random times.

Attachments

Don't bother playing here. The admin is creating fake chars just to make it appear there is some playerbase. All players online other than me are in the exact same spot which isn't even accessible. On top of that they get experience spikes at random times.
Hi Wirox.

We appreciate the concern, but those 4 characters were created (and will be destroyed later) specifically to test the new voc and training system we are working on. We also do not have a need to create a fake player base, or we wouldn't have wiped all accounts as we went from alpha to beta recently.. our community is slowly growing with players that are on at different times of the day. We are a small RPG and that is our intent, we DO NOT need a fake player base to achieve this.

Thanks, hope you come back now that you know.

Hi Wirox.

We appreciate the concern, but those 4 characters were created (and will be destroyed later) specifically to test the new voc and training system we are working on. We also do not have a need to create a fake player base, or we wouldn't have wiped all accounts as we went from alpha to beta recently.. our community is slowly growing with players that are on at different times of the day. We are a small RPG and that is our intent, we DO NOT need a fake player base to achieve this.

Thanks, hope you come back now that you know.
Yeah, and "just for tests" they all looked just like regular players (had different nationalities, regular names and outfits), you were giving them gradually better equipment, you were giving them a few extra levels once in a while, and you added them to a guild which had a description like "inviting top 15", which you conveniently removed now?

Sorry, I don't buy this explanation.

And regardless of why you're doing this, it doesn't change the fact that it makes people think there are actually a few players online, while in fact there are none.

Last edited:
Yeah, and "just for tests" they all looked just like regular players (had different nationalities, regular names and outfits), you were giving them gradually better equipment, you were giving them a few extra levels once in a while, and you added them to a guild which had a description like "inviting top 15", which you conveniently removed now?

Sorry, I don't buy this explanation.

And regardless of why you're doing this, it doesn't change the fact that it makes people think there are actually a few players online, while in fact there are none.
I stand by what I said. You are not apart of our development team, so you do not know what we are testing. We are a growing server that is still in Beta Stage, I'm not entirely sure why that surprises you to see us testing how these vocs are effected by our new systems.. additionally, they are TEST CHARS.... they can look like whatever they want.

Are you just coming on here to throw salt because you couldn't bot dragons anymore...?

Not asking you to buy anything, just thought since you're going to come on here to make an ass out of yourself before getting the facts, I would lay them out for you.

We have several players for our small server that play throughout the day, like I said. You won't be missed--we don't need cavebotters hanging around anyway.

Are you just coming on here to throw salt because you couldn't bot dragons anymore...?
Huh? At what point was I botting dragons and what makes you believe that?
And you're saying that as if I got banned or something, while I never had any interaction with you at all. The other admin TP-ed to me and said 'hi' and that was literally everything.

Also, a moment ago you were like "I hope you come back" and now you're saying you don't want me to return because I'm a botter? xd

Last edited:
This week only!!! Get FREE Premium tokens when you bring a friend to our server.

When your friend's new account reaches level 50 for the first time and they join our discord to verify proof.. your friend will receive 1x FREE teleport scroll, and you will receive 5x FREE shop points on us!

Limited to 2 referrals!

WEBSITE LINK BELOW
Register & Play SILVERTHORNE RPG NOW!

NEXT WEEK: We will have multiple other chances to win, win win! Stay tuned!

**All questions can be directed to my inbox, or on our discord channel. Thank you!

utter shit
Post automatically merged:

Tried it, 3 minutes was enough for me to xlog, Couldnt even kill a rat.

Just started, seems really nice. Went exploring. Playing from Europe with really little lag.

Got to lvl 34 and at the current state explored most of the places, map is really small

Last edited:
Just started, seems really nice. Went exploring. Playing from Europe with really little lag.

Got to lvl 34 and at the current state explored most of the places, map is really small
Glad you enjoyed our server! We will be working on new areas to explore so we can accommodate you! We are a small server and are growing every day, and we appreciate the good feedback such as yours to help us create a better experience for our players. :)

utter shit

Tried it, 3 minutes was enough for me to xlog, Couldnt even kill a rat.
Our server is advertised as a HARD - RPG, and may be not be suitable for the weak. If there is anything you would like to see, however, you can hop into our Discord channel and post your suggestions in the channel provided. We would love to work with you on making our server more enjoyable while retaining the HARD-RPG aspect. :) Have a great day and I hope you give us another chance in the future!

We are a small server and are growing every day
Your server never grow up in terms of players, always is 1 player until he realise quests are bugged, players are gm made characters and he forgot to give proper eq on their lvl xd. Looks like we have another 4nathu4 who lives in his imaginary world
Our server is advertised as a HARD - RPG
Very hard RPG for mage of 20 minute lootbag on skeletons and then wyvern -> dragons with profit every time xD
may be not be suitable for the weak

Your server never grow up in terms of players, always is 1 player until he realise quests are bugged, players are gm made characters and he forgot to give proper eq on their lvl xd. Looks like we have another 4nathu4 who lives in his imaginary world

Very hard RPG for mage of 20 minute lootbag on skeletons and then wyvern -> dragons with profit every time xD
Mmh... looks like you couldn't figure out how to do mid-game puzzles. Our quests and puzzles are not bugged; you just need to use your brain... (hence hard-RPG)
Also our players are authentic accounts. And we are small and are growing everyday.. we make enough donations to keep the server up... also not everyone has to be on at the same time as you to see our playerbase. We know who we've got and who plays so don't worry.. You'd think you would know this as an OT player, but I guess not.

Our EQ at start is basic and balanced considering our server specs. We introduce a new way of starting the game without giving the player level 8 set at start and 1cc like all the servers you probably like to play. You actually have to eat food, sell berries, kill rabbits, sell meat, raise your skills. I know you're not used to that.. We are a hard RPG and that is our goal--Like I said, not for the weak. Go play a 999x server. Lol. We are also working on a new system for character creation that may revolutionize the OT server industry and better yet give our players a more unique starter experience.

My players will continue enjoying the server, so don't worry. ^^
Only the strong survive here in the lands and mystery of Silverthorne RPG

Mmh... looks like you couldn't figure out how to do mid-game puzzles. Our quests and puzzles are not bugged; you just need to use your brain... (hence hard-RPG)
No, many of the quests are bugged (or at least were when I played here a month ago and during a previous launch a few months ago) because the NPCs don't respond to many of the blue keywords (or they respond with nonsense which doesn't actually trigger anything). But sure, live in your bubble and believe that your server works as intended.

Hello fanatics, Roleplayers, OTlanders, and Thornians! Ho-ho-ho!

Our server is still open for all of those looking for something to do during the holidays. We have many unique game feature changes happening, and great things in store for our small community of dedicated players.

Our server is a Hard RPG server we have been developing over time when we are able. It is always online, however. Come be a tester today and explore our wonderful world.

Merry Christmas from us at Silverthorne RPG! 🎅🎄🤶

We have a few presents, a few new features, and a few words for our faithful community and those interested in joining over the holidays:
  • Enjoy 2x exp during the holidays on our beta test server! (start Dec. 24, 2021 - ends Jan. 1, 2022)
  • Take advantage of 3 days premium for all NEW accounts.
  • Enjoy collecting donation tokens by using !report in-game to help us find and fix any game bugs or mapping flaws.

(1 token = 5 shop points)
* Visit SANTA on the top floor at the depot and see what he has for you!

You asked for it, you got it! Finally, a release of the known-world during beta!
OTMap1_77 (2).jpg

Some released key features may include but not limited to:

- New Map Areas
  • New Quests
  • Updated Blue Rose Quest
  • New Character Bio System (partially-released)
  • New Cooking System (unreleased)
  • New Starter Quests to make noob life easier for those that have complained in this thread because they don't know how to play a low exp hard server.
(Shout out to you know who)
- New Smelting/Blacksmithing System (partially released)
Smelting System.png

- New Mining System
Mining System.png

- New Gathering System (unreleased)
  • New Items added to In-game & Online Shops
  • New custom items
  • New NPCs
  • New Survival System (unreleased)

*Some features will be released as they are polished over the course of days-weeks-months. Be patient, we are still learning.

We will be adding lots more soon. We are very busy people IRL, but we love to have this server to work on when we can and we have come a long way since we spawned the first temple tile of our map. I want to thank everyone who has played for keeping our project going and all those that have donated even as much as a meal from McDonalds to help us out. Sincerely, from our team, thank you!

We hope the new year brings more new content and major updates to finally get this baby polished off and released fully and indefinitely. We most of all hope the new year brings some new faces to our humble little server to get to know.

All NEW accounts will receive 3 free days of premium.

Come check us out if you are ready for a challenging adventure!

Hello friends, followers, and curious spectators!

If you weren't able to play OT during the holidays, don't worry... Silverthorne RPG is still up and running and its faster than ever before!

While you may have missed things like Santa Claus, 2x Experience Event, and other holiday festivities... you can still come play our server and relish in the everbearing benefits we have to offer.

We recent just upgraded our server and hosting to be much speedier and more stable than ever before!

Come enjoy tons of new content that was "secretly" released over the holidays and is just now being spoiled!

Click HERE to start your journey!

Bumping this server! We have been down (due to real life as things tend to do) and we are now back and working on the project some more! We will be doing a character wipe tomorrow and releasing some new content for those interested in trying us out as we grow and build back!

FRESH WIPE ... We have recently freshly wiped our server in addition to adding lots of new content for the next version of the game!

We are no longer in alpha! Come play and experience an RPG server like never before!

You can now gather items from almost every plant in the game!
Cook them into exotic potions and tinctures!

Try your hand at refining precious metals and smithing them into powerful gear and weapons!

Explore the unknown lands of Silverthorne that have been locked to the public until now! The world if your oyster!

Adventure Awaits!!!

Back