• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] WarSoftServer.net - Real Map w/ War Environment + Events!

Update added to the server, name changed to WarSoft along with many other changes to the website/game. Hoping to get 75+ players this weekend, if we do I will put in double XP for the holidays.

Wars are slowly starting! Bring the teams to WarSoft - new domain purchased: warsoftserver.net

You can use it to connect to the website and ingame, lots of updates to come!

To the top, a guild war has started today! Get on and join the fun!

23:44 New record on WarSoft: 69 players are logged in.

/WarSoft

Last edited:
omg this ot is so fkin cool

we need more people to war though! come on and fight us...

WarSoft has 73 players online, and we are moving up to 100+! Had our first battle in a guild war tonight, will they reach 50 frags and be able to claim the premium point reward? Come join WarSoft to find out!

Latestnews - WarSoft

I myself am in the war but not much is going on since "The Dream Team" just sits in their donation castle and bots Lol, but all in all it is a fun server to play, Everyone should join and make this server a fun one!

For when Im not on, there will be a new anti bot system installed; this will deal with all afkers over level 220, and only effects you if you are attacking a monster so this this will never effect PVP but hopefully effectively deal with most of the botters.

Update to WarSoft:
Anti-Bot System Added, check the website for more details!

Last edited:
I think this server can really be enjoyable without the Private spawns and VIP Islands. How can you be promoting war with people sitting in their secret spots PGing to lvl 6767789787? Even if non-afk. The Anti-Bot system doesn't help much if anything shits on the lower lvls that can't bot to keep up with the donars.

You do realize you can get VIP with the first reward of premium points which is easily obtainable and vip islands dont have OP spawns, its more RPGish. Also, to question the VIP Donation Castles your theory just doesnt hold any weight. If you cant out level them while they hunt in their own spawn of 30 frosts/20 hellspawns and 10 demons, then there is something wrong with your pging. Theres atleast 75 frosts at oken, crazy dragon lord spawns all around the map, plus with a team you can take out ice demons, and other creatures in the boss room. There should be no problems with VIP/Non-VIP, plus since VIP is so easily obtainable and it doesnt differ much other than .35% extra EXP gain and 10+ extra mana/health regen. Plus theres an anti-bot system in place to deal with AFK botters past level 200.

My PG part was a lil weightless yes, but why would you promote war if you can just hide in a private spawn / VIP place? Also what mage would chose VIP over the 300 hp outfit bonus Lol

If more than 1 person is hunting in a VIP house, it renders it useless for EXP.. so if they are scared of yours or any team and want to hide in their house instead of depot.. well I guess you guys scared them good. War is promoted by the rates, to keep leveling easy up to the good war levels so people can mainly focus on the fun pvp aspect of the game aswell as team hunts/quests. Just think of hiding in their house as hiding in the depot. You scared them, so they are forced to get crap exp by crowding a house while you have the freedom of hunting where ever you choose. :)

We were off the OTServList for some reason, we are added back now, and we have 20 players on at 4am so I'm sure we will be growing again!

Everyone come join the fun on WarSoft!

Back