• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 9.54 100% Custom Server - Beta Testing begins Jul 25th, 2012!

Most of the stuff can easily be tested in 10min if you use a fake char with infinite pots. Make a new spell and test it. Check the exaust.check the dmg.. I think your quite ready for a release and whatever get added be test a little to see if its wayyy too much bug. Then dmg,exhaust,etc can be modified. Same with npc etc... The game is there ready to play...the rest is just expansion...as i said,its ready and waiting on it.

This seems logical, but I just dont have the time or the creativity to test all the different ways a thing can be used. Player testing is much better. Besides, the server will be done in ~2 weeks whether i do all the testing myself, or let players do it. The only difference is I get more feedback with player testing on things like map bugs, overspawns, class balance, etc, along with tons of suggestions.

so clubs dont work anymore, my shaman with 40 club with a mace hits no damage to rats and its raising my fist fighting

so clubs dont work anymore, my shaman with 40 club with a mace hits no damage to rats and its raising my fist fighting

Thats the result of me trying to add new scripts. They cause errors and then the errors cause weapons to not work. I'll reload the server and it'll be fixed.

alright I won't play anymore but here's my feedback. Beserkers are probably the best class because they have the highest damage output with no cost, they only need potions. I don't like the idea of only getting supplies (pots) from herbs because its very bad because its so hard to even get the herbs. Storm Heralds greater static is horrible, it gets +100 dmg at the end of the spell for quadruple the mana cost? It's hard to heal on most vocs without potions. The map is huge, and you walk so slow at early levels and its hard to explore it (i honestly dont see why you can increase low level speed). The NPC's who walk around town and just drop items is very stupid imo. There's no direction in the town and the map is honestly way too cluttered (a lot of players agreed with me). There's no direction in terms of where to hunt, I found an orc spawn and went up to see an orc leader thinking it would be easy since level 8's can access it and I died 1 hit. Also I wandered into dragons and die instantly (why are these so close to town?). It's hard to hunt on every voc earlier on because those wood spirits randomly throughout the forest do so much damage and theres no way to heal. Runesmith's heal 10 with minior healing rune and all the other ways of healing are pretty horrible. Once again the alchemy herb thing isn't a great idea. Yeah just my opinion on the server after playing for two days.

alright I won't play anymore but here's my feedback. Beserkers are probably the best class because they have the highest damage output with no cost, they only need potions. I don't like the idea of only getting supplies (pots) from herbs because its very bad because its so hard to even get the herbs. Storm Heralds greater static is horrible, it gets +100 dmg at the end of the spell for quadruple the mana cost? It's hard to heal on most vocs without potions. The map is huge, and you walk so slow at early levels and its hard to explore it (i honestly dont see why you can increase low level speed). The NPC's who walk around town and just drop items is very stupid imo. There's no direction in the town and the map is honestly way too cluttered (a lot of players agreed with me). There's no direction in terms of where to hunt, I found an orc spawn and went up to see an orc leader thinking it would be easy since level 8's can access it and I died 1 hit. Also I wandered into dragons and die instantly (why are these so close to town?). It's hard to hunt on every voc earlier on because those wood spirits randomly throughout the forest do so much damage and theres no way to heal. Runesmith's heal 10 with minior healing rune and all the other ways of healing are pretty horrible. Once again the alchemy herb thing isn't a great idea. Yeah just my opinion on the server after playing for two days.

The same here, and i can add that in this server the trade doesnt exist because you cant buy anything to npc's but as you say the runemaker is the voc with best profit but if you dont have items to buy which is the case?

- - - Updated - - -

And i can add that i dont see any place to hunt after lvl 20+ im refering to a good place with a good respawn, i discover a cave with 5 trolls... and a goblin camp with 10 goblins no more

- - - Updated - - -

And the axe's and swords are bugged one more time -.-

Me think there should be a rune/potion shop so every voc can hunt and enjoy the game rather everyone having to do a shamans (make herbs) and a runesmith (runes) for hours. Cause we want to play...we dont wanna sit and make stuff forever. But thats me i guess.

C'mon people, stop bitching on him so much :p Leave feedback @ the forums, this server has much potential, and if done right, it'll be an really good/enjoyable server. You can tell he spends many hours each day to work on his server, fixing bugs..

GL

C'mon people, stop bitching on him so much :p Leave feedback @ the forums, this server has much potential, and if done right, it'll be an really good/enjoyable server. You can tell he spends many hours each day to work on his server, fixing bugs..

GL

Thanks, that cheered me up :)

Although, I am taking all people's feedback into my considerations. Please see this thread if you'd like to see how the server is changing.
Beta Bug List

If the website says it is offline all time why don't you just change it?

Back