• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

The server is pretty good, loads of quest and plans for lots of events. If you haven't already then come check it out!

I wont play anyserver made by Omar just for the 100000 resets that will 100% happen

/\ This.
You got my guarantee too.

there is serious cases that causes resets, let me say some of them..

as you know people keep searching on a way to fuck up any server, and some are lucky and find some ways:

-Abusing account manager in cloning items, people cloned millions of donation items and stuff in the old ForgottenL, i kept finding a way me and Fare to fix this, but there was no other way than reset, ask 'Fare' him self how i felt every character reset we have done, it destroys my day and makes me feel failure, but there is no other way..
-I used to trust a guy who used to make the website for me, but one day he sent me the website files with some implement that he made, http://forgottenl.com/xxxxxx1231242123124123.html
, it was somehow a secret link, with add points, remove points, add god..etc, he gave to alot of people points and that was a huge problem, for 2 weeks until i discovered that donated items are getting thrown so i had to do a character reset.
-Discovering that promotion had a bug, when i added promotion npc to add more hp/mana per level, some players promoted exactly at level 7,000 kill themself until 1, then re-level up while they are promoted to gain more hp/mp than other people, some people promoted at 10k, some at 7k, some at 20k that made every one have different hp's and i couldnt fix that..

There is too many serious stuff that caused all this resets, but you people will never understand/trust me about this, so im doing what I can do to bring the best out for everyone, and the ones that really love me, will trust me about this, im a friendly guy, im not bad, but you just wont listen to me or trust me, and you will never do..

In ChaosDream, i learned from forgottenl.. the reason that I closed forgottenl was because I didnt have time to do updates and i was already depressed due to its problems, in ChaosDream, i made it all clean and neat as you can see..

And just for the people who says that i reset for money, i have something for you, some people dont care if someone believes them or not.. but I do care about what everyone thinks about me.. i dont know if you will believe me at this point or not, I will make that Risha's Token will be traded for donation points (you can gain risha's tokens from events, loot) so everything will be fair, and if anyone still feels some hatred for me (which i dont know why) please pm me, and tell me EXACTLY why, and i am sure that everything will be fine, thank you everyone and i wish you the best.

EDIT: Anyways, i really dont care if you guys dont play, im just not posting this to make you play, but im posting this just to make you know more about everything, the true facts.

Oh and about ChaosDream, it will have backups every 6 hours, an automatic back-up system hopefully we can implement that, incase any serious anything.. it is all good and protected against the serious bugs :)
And for more about forgottenL~ I used to give people all their donation items back after each reset, but some people I couldnt because i had no proofs, and some people I just gave them donations because I really didnt know what to do, it was just all... fucked up :/

Everyone is crying for losing their donors on Omar's server
I lost over 30 USD and i had alot of fun in that server.
Still i don't care and i think he is an amazing guy.
Quit crying about your little stupid donors and get something called "Life".

#ontopic
GoodLuck i will check it out for sure :)

Everyone is crying for losing their donors on Omar's server
I lost over 30 USD and i had alot of fun in that server.
Still i don't care and i think he is an amazing guy.
Quit crying about your little stupid donors and get something called "Life".

#ontopic
GoodLuck i will check it out for sure :)

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it there ;)

Why are people still being butt hurt about past experiences with an OT owner who openly admits to being inexperienced at that time. You lost donors due to noobs abusing flaws in the OT, boo hoo, get over it, it's not his fault that people aren't mature enough to follow simple rules instead of ruining it for everyone else. Count me on joining your OT Omar :) pay no attention to the negative comments, haters gonna hate.

It appears that I don't gain any skills for attacking training slaves even on my paladin. Hopefully that can be fixed! The server is looking great so far! Hopefully i'll have more to inform you on when I advance to a higher level.

It appears that I don't gain any skills for attacking training slaves even on my paladin. Hopefully that can be fixed! The server is looking great so far! Hopefully i'll have more to inform you on when I advance to a higher level.

thanks for you comment Nymphis, and your always welcome bro, about the 'trainers' the only important thing now is magic level in all characters, skills dont count for now as weapons deal a fixed damage, later on skills will count in something else other than damage, but for now.. it doesn't just train your magic level :)

Edit: I saw you in the server training your magic level, great haha
P.S. botting wont be allowed in the official release :D

Haha okay sounds great, I apologize for botting. I seen others botting in trainers so I was under the impression that it was legal, i'll be sure to avoid using one on its official release. Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to its release!

Its okay, i was just notifying you that its not okay on the official launch, but for now, do whatever you want! =D

have fun!

So since weapon have a definite attack and defense doesn't that defeat the purpose of training? Also consider making all sell able items stack able like the orshabaals food, the head pieces, ect. The weapons and such are acceptable the way they are but the little things are annoying and only take up space and aren't even worth picking up. Also try expanding the sell able items list. You should also test out PVP and Donators, or even edit the donator items because they look very boring (in my opinion). Otherwise the server looks great and I don't see why you wouldn't have a large community when the real deal is released. Also the server is frozen atm, hopefully this problem won't exist often when the Bata is over.

So since weapon have a definite attack and defense doesn't that defeat the purpose of training? Also consider making all sell able items stack able like the orshabaals food, the head pieces, ect. The weapons and such are acceptable the way they are but the little things are annoying and only take up space and aren't even worth picking up. Also try expanding the sell able items list. You should also test out PVP and Donators, or even edit the donator items because they look very boring (in my opinion). Otherwise the server looks great and I don't see why you wouldn't have a large community when the real deal is released. Also the server is frozen atm, hopefully this problem won't exist often when the Bata is over.

Thank you so much for your comment, which weapons have boring looks? Sin set is good looking, Sin weapons are also great looking too, and for now we got Sin Set, Sin weapons and forever aol and donation GEMS, and novice set..
for novice set, you never seen it before, so tell me which are the bad looking ones? and I might consider taking another look into them, for the definite attack and defense, i know that this is its side effects but it makes the game more balanced and easy to balance because real tibia system is very complicated and isnt made to be applyed to a really high experience server, about the trainers you can benefit there from only training your magic level, about your skills in the future it will be used, but not for now I want to think more about what should skills do in the future, maybe it will require a certain skill to wear a certain weapon, or maybe when i add fortification system you need to have a certain club to wear a certain weapon, and so on.., the items sellable list.. how can I expand it? do you mean like add more CUSTOM items? so I should create more custom items for the custom monsters so you can sell them? also about making stuff stackable for orshas and demons, i kinda cant, but if i will make other custom items i will, and I said i cait for orshas/ferumbras's/apocalypse..etc because they are low level monsters and i want the player to be moving his bu** a little :D, so please illustrate more about your comment, thank you =)

Edit: dont worry about the freezes or any weird thing you see, even if you see monsters flying or something, its just because im hosting on windows =) when its officialy online alot will change even game speed, ram.. everything!

Is the server going to be put back up? It's still offline xD I'll talk to you either ingame or over MSN about my previous comment.

I can't figure out how to get on to the site, it asks me for a username/password. So, when you get that fixed I'll try the server out.

Back