• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ChaosDream - First High Experience Balanced Mount Server! 8.70

i cant seem to login. ip:Chaosdream.zapto.org 8.7 client,i press enter it says invalid acc name ;/ p.s. i tryed 1/1

i cant seem to login. ip:Chaosdream.zapto.org 8.7 client,i press enter it says invalid acc name ;/ p.s. i tryed 1/1

your signature... ;P u made me squeeze my screen >.>

anyways, just click enter, not 1/1 :D

Dont use this IP changer, it doesnt support tibia 8.7, use SYN IP changer, or talaturens IP changer to support tibia 8.70!

aff,i forgot. ill do it in a min XD

EDIT ; it works. I tried it. And i have to say i like it alot :D

Last edited:
Just remember this is beta so there will be a character wipe, the reason there isn't many players because most people will play it when is done.

Amazing server, can more of you get on please? [= Just like it on facebook to get the details, very first post of the page.

Thanks everyone ;) hope you are enjoying it :D there is much more to come:

*Fortification system: you can fortify your high leveled weapons for example.. you will get your weapon to +1 , +2, +3..etc fortify it with stones..

*Reborn & Buff System (after reborn druids will buff other players, sorc will curse.. every vocation will be special, special reborn quest, reborn system will be very balanced, it will just give new voc name + new spells + new outfits + resetting all quests and missions + new quests opened + permanent +50% experience, and much more!)

*Custom events that you never seen before: there will be basic ones ofcorse like (zombie..etc) and we will make CUSTOM ones like.. --> taunt event (there will be 2 teams, and rabbits and squirrels summoned, you have to capture all of them and put them in your team cage to win the game.

*The best of all: Guess what will be the events reward? you will get game chips for the winner, and you can chamge game chips 1 = 1 donor points (I'm probably gonna implement that soon!)

*Party System: you will party together and get double everything from boss's, and another benefit for hunting.. and another for quests!

*YOUR OWN ISLAND: In the future players can have their own islands, with everything.. the worst island will have depots, a hunting ground (you name your monsters, and the experience will grow by some tasks that you have to do for your island, you choose between some outfits, you can loot cloth's that change your hunting monsters looks, you put NPCS in your island that buys/sells items for the prices you want, you can even rent houses in your islands for people for money)

There is alooooot more stuff to be done in the future! This is gonna be simply; great!

The problem is at level 2000, the next mob totally decimates you if you have more than 2 at a time, until level 3000 (which regrettably, would take ages considering at level 2k they give 6-7 levels and as a sorcerer I could only handle 2 at a time without getting slaughtered). Perhaps lowering the level requirement for the second manarune would remedy this situation, but I don't know. Going to try pushing on to test out the further levels but right now it's already extremely painful and the levels go much, much higher.

Sounds like a good server, any close relation to Centera? If so, then I can't see myself playing. By close relation to Centera I mean is the leveling completely based around killing mobs and the PvP controlled by donors? I wish it was 8.6 ;p would probably draw more attention if it was.

@DestinationSer
Do you think my intention was to promote the server?

I share my thoughts of the server to others so they know my experience from it, if it was a good experience, i'll notify it. If it wasnt i'll make an comment about that aswell.

@DestinationSer
Do you think my intention was to promote the server?

I share my thoughts of the server to others so they know my experience from it, if it was a good experience, i'll notify it. If it wasnt i'll make an comment about that aswell.

I dont accepts posts about your 'experience' for the server INCLUDING the reasons for why you dont like it, why is it boring, but not stating a comment 'its boring', you can only state good comments without reasons, because even if you state a reason for why is it good, it wont help, it will just make me feel better about my work, but you dont have to do that if you dont want me to feel better about my work, you can just say 'its nice' or so, but stating its bad WITHOUT a reason, i dont accept this kind of posts, and this is my thread, my rules, thanks anyway.

The problem is at level 2000, the next mob totally decimates you if you have more than 2 at a time, until level 3000 (which regrettably, would take ages considering at level 2k they give 6-7 levels and as a sorcerer I could only handle 2 at a time without getting slaughtered). Perhaps lowering the level requirement for the second manarune would remedy this situation, but I don't know. Going to try pushing on to test out the further levels but right now it's already extremely painful and the levels go much, much higher.

Interesting, but you wont die from 2 mobs if your a sorcerer.. just using your beginner's manarune and you can kill 3-5 at a time, and right now its alot of monsters because its beta and no one is online, so later on it will be more players, remember the HUNTING ground isnt made for just 1 player, its made for over 20.. about your death, can you tell me your name ingame? so we can speak about this and I can get more clues, thanks for your comment anyway! :)

@Shawnty, its another tibia system, its not tibia so you can hunt heroes or giant spiders or warlocks or demons.. thats the BASE of tibia, hunting and fun, here hunting isnt our base so its an X,Y,Z thats because we have alot of features other than hunting that you can enjoy in the server.

Last edited:
Touché
The internet is a free for all ;D

2nd, Check my post, it explains exactly why it is boring.

the problem aint the 2k area, the problem is at lvl 400 u can go X mob, at 600 u can go Y mob, at 800 u can go Z mob, u just continue into the next tp and spam ur 1 dps spell.. its monotonous as fuck

Back