• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom/7.4] Sanctuary Online - Immense RPG Experience!

Server Website/AAC
https://sanctuary-online.com
Server Address
sanctuary-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It’s stated in the title & thread body this is a custom sever with 7.4 mechanic replication. We incorporate desired features from many versions of tibia but remained true to the skill based PvP style of old school tibia.

Our server is not ideal to everyone but players seeking reprieve from the norm of 7.4 grinds over and over again will find pleasant experiences and really nice gameplay in our world. I think anyone attempting to stir up drama on a forum board is probably not the most reliable source of information.

As always I’m available to answer any player support questions if you have doubts and our discord has built a wealth of player feedback and knowledge to argue some of the negative and blatantly false accusations presented here. Our players are happy and helping us to make the game better as we go and happily welcome anyone else looking to get in on that as well.

It's a nice server for the most part. The unique systems work well. The server however is saving too often causing lag spikes about every 5 minutes.
It's a tough start, tougher with lag.

ANDROID PLEASE
Coming very soon.. +- a couple weeks and we will be adding android capabilities.

It's a nice server for the most part. The unique systems work well. The server however is saving too often causing lag spikes about every 5 minutes.
It's a tough start, tougher with lag.
This was due to as you said the server was saving far too often because of stability issues on the last dedicated server. We have since updated to a linux based server and have no stability issues since. We have now dialed back the saving feature to be much less frequent and any lag reported is a thing of the past.

Thank you for your feedback!

Tamatoa​

The first invader you will encounter goes by the name Tamatoa. He is a greedy, ruthless, narcissistic and selfish giant crab who loves to collect valuable objects for himself and will destroy anyone he views as a threat to his treasures. Tamatoa is protected by a thick outer shell that doesn't take much damage from traditional methods. If you encounter Tamatoa entering your realm be sure to work together and utilize your environment to defeat this awful foe!

Getting some Mr. Krabs vibes here based on the first few sentences. xD

I'll check it out when I get a free moment. :)

Regards,
Cody

Back