• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 7.4] Sanctuary-OnlineOTS [Difficulty - Extreme]

Server Website/AAC
https://sanctuary-onlineots.com
Server Address
Sanctuary-OnlineOTs.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This thread is only for discussing my server, not other servers or drama related to Aurelion or anyone else.
For that, I recommend anyone who wants the full story look at the
OTLand discord at

Why yall arguing on otland forums about some internal beef, this is so stupid to see. this is just slander attempt, not even talking about the gameplay just how you guys feel about each other.. literally nobody cares but you guys

Why yall arguing on otland forums about some internal beef, this is so stupid to see. this is just slander attempt, not even talking about the gameplay just how you guys feel about each other.. literally nobody cares but you guys
I really hope all of these flaming messages are deleted so the thread can refocus to my server rather than drama bullshit.

I've cleaned all of the shit there, i've been told that we don't have more business between old and new sanctuary and that we are going to take separated paths.

1619395331820.png
Added Heal Master spell to Medycia (like exura sio for owner)
Re-added Autoloot (working perfectly with item level, rarity, etc)
Removed Dungeon System

See more in the server Discord at Sanctuary-Online Discord

HUGE CLIENT UPDATE!
Client V2
1619899307332.png
Client V1
1619899320223.png
Lag-free experience even with 50+ monsters shooting magic effects:
(Sorry for the poor gif quality, seems the client is capable of handling the processing load more than gyazo can)

Walking is MUCH smoother, lighting has been enhanced greatly, and MANY server optimizations which result in a much smoother, nicer gameplay experience. I am working on a server relaunch, and my intention is to fix every single teaser system (waypoints, pets, crafting), and have them working 100% before the relaunch. To be honest, a lot has happened since I initially launched this project in March, there has been a lot of drama, but I have always kept the goal of progress, progress, progress. Throughout all of the childish drama, I have continually progressed my client, server, and content to push boundaries. The initial launch was a failure in my opinion, due to advertised systems that only I was working on. There were many advertised features that I had coded properly, but I just did not have time to implement the content. During this relaunch, I will ensure that all systems are working AS ADVERTISED, without excuses. In the end, my goal is to provide a smooth gameplay experience, without the "beta" feeling.

With all of that being said, every player who donated during this first era will receive a full point reimbursement on the relaunch, as well as streamers will receive a full point reimbursement for their time spent streaming. For those who grinded and were able to achieve an experience ranking within the top 25, you will also receive a reward:
Top 25 players will receive point bonuses:
Api Api + 1,000 points (first place in experience)
Lucifer Aim, Jucopa, Styx, Secondjoe + 500 points (place 2-5)
Ledgendzz, Exori Gran, Pewpew Motherf, Malicious, Tomalais + 300 points (place 6-10 all > level 100)
Marifana, Rusty Begger, Boss, Efesos, Healerino, Enimatek, Mojjsarn, Lith, Coronel Senpai, Ukrainiec, Keirhser, Superbeast, Valory, Lithin, Awod Rekt (place 13-25) + 200 points

Server is in testing mode. I have enabled a few commands to assist in testing.
/level8
/level50
/level100
/level150
/level200

You can also take free experience/donation tokens/etc from Thais depot.

1619899265268.png

Beginner waypoints have been added to Thais, in this video it appears you can teleport back to town, but that's not accurate. To save time, I teleported the testing character with my GM character. The waypoint system here is a one way travel system, from a main waypoint hub to the waypoint location. The goal is to reduce time wasted with repetitive tasks such as walking the same 400 sqm path over and over.

More information will be included on my website Sanctuary Online Global (https://sanctuary-onlineots.com), but for the time being here is a short walkthrough for how the waypoint system functions.

Step 1. Find a waypoint hub, which will be located in every depot.
Wpt Hub.png
Step 2. Unlock the waypoints in spawns surrounding the town of said waypoint hub.
HuntingSpawnWpt.png
Unlock Waypoint.png
Step 3. Now you can fast travel from that town's waypoint hub to said spawn!
Wpt Hub Unlocked.png

Last edited:
Utevo Vis Lux working 100% the same as oldschool tibia.

Huge update... Releasing the early, EARLY version of "Tibia in High Definition". All sprites have been upgraded to 64 x 64 (old standard sprites are 32 x 32). This results in a massive upgrade to quality, as you can see in the pictures below. Items are very crisp, and pop out. Monsters are even more noticeable. Currently the server is in testing phase, preparing for a new huge release. If you guys are interested in testing out the future of OTClient, feel free to join my discord and download the client to see for yourselves.

Sanctuary-Online Discord

1620783424342.png
1620783431188.png

Server is still under development and in testing phase. God Defensivemode and I have been busy in RL. You can still download the client, login, and test the server out.

I have been receiving a few messages asking about the custom OTClient modules.

Oen44 created the majority of the ingame modules including:
Ingame highscores
Dungeon system (not using anymore)
Waypoint system
Boss banner
Ingame character creator
Task NPC module

I’m sure I’m forgetting a few more. He does fast, good work and is cheap. I will not resell any module, if you are interested in creating a similar module and need support, you should contact the creator. A few other servers such as VisionOT have bought the same modules from Oen and NOT ME. I am not affiliated with VisionOT in any way. They simply bought copies of the modules and in most cases improved the aesthetics to match their server style.

I am NOT interested in selling any of my modules, if you message me about this, I will instantly block you.

While my server is in development, I do recommend you check out VisionOT, they have some pretty cool stuff going on.

Many, many updates coming. I have removed alot of the unbalanced custom content, and I have begun to re-write the lore of SO to be higher quality.

In the meantime, here is a teaser of the current high definition client:
newest_client.png

I have been asked numerous times over the past few months “bro when are you gonna launch, I’ve been waiting forever”. The honest answer is, the last era was riddled with bugs and huge obvious deficiencies. I spent the good part of 1 month during the live server to fix obvious bugs that were seen even on login. The truth is, I’m gonna take my sweet time for this era. This involves personally testing all of the content, balancing it, creating characters and making sure even little things make sense. For example, is life ring worth it to buy? How much mana is a good balance for 900 gp? RoH? Does jakundaf library work properly? I’m personally going through the entire server and checking every quest, and listing every tested quest publically with screenshots to prove I put the time in. My goal is to have a server which will only need content added, not content fixed. I hope that makes sense guys. I am always focused on adding the next best feature, but I am also focused on ensuring that I have one of the best 7.72 clients/servers available.

Aside from the massive obvious client improvements, I have also made HUGE strides server side. I have completely stripped the map of everything custom, removed all of the demonic creatures, I have rewritten the entire item structure, today I rewrote over 80 quests during a live stream showing how much work goes behind the scenes so you guys get a top quality server. We will get there, it just takes some time.
Realize that every month this server is hosted without donations, I am paying 130 euro in hosting cost with 0 financial support from players, so there is motivation for me to release the next public era, but I will not rush it.

Back