• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 7.4] Sanctuary-OnlineOTS [Difficulty - Extreme]

Server Website/AAC
https://sanctuary-onlineots.com
Server Address
Sanctuary-OnlineOTs.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have been asked numerous times over the past few months “bro when are you gonna launch, I’ve been waiting forever”. The honest answer is, the last era was riddled with bugs and huge obvious deficiencies. I spent the good part of 1 month during the live server to fix obvious bugs that were seen even on login. The truth is, I’m gonna take my sweet time for this era. This involves personally testing all of the content, balancing it, creating characters and making sure even little things make sense. For example, is life ring worth it to buy? How much mana is a good balance for 900 gp? RoH? Does jakundaf library work properly? I’m personally going through the entire server and checking every quest, and listing every tested quest publically with screenshots to prove I put the time in. My goal is to have a server which will only need content added, not content fixed. I hope that makes sense guys. I am always focused on adding the next best feature, but I am also focused on ensuring that I have one of the best 7.72 clients/servers available.

Aside from the massive obvious client improvements, I have also made HUGE strides server side. I have completely stripped the map of everything custom, removed all of the demonic creatures, I have rewritten the entire item structure, today I rewrote over 80 quests during a live stream showing how much work goes behind the scenes so you guys get a top quality server. We will get there, it just takes some time.
Realize that every month this server is hosted without donations, I am paying 130 euro in hosting cost with 0 financial support from players, so there is motivation for me to release the next public era, but I will not rush it.
server looks cool bro, much respect. I hope I will have time to hop on and try it out.

Thank you guys. I will be hosting a sort of short term (week long) beta which will have cash prizes for bug reports, then another pvp beta just for 1 day with guild pvp with a cash prize, those are my two beta testing periods. Hopefully using the data from those two, I’ll be able to get the server ready for the official launch.

I’ve added shader system to outfits and items, and I am about 50% through testing all of the quests. My goal is to make the 7.7 quests as realistic as possible and to have all basic 7.7 content 100% finished and working properly. For example, to finish banshee quest you will have to do full banshee quest, no shortcuts. In alawars quest you will remove all fields when pulling the lever, etc. also made a lot of progress with the client, 64x64 is working 100% perfect without any bugs.

Back