• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bump

This OT is pretty fun if you like to explore custom stuff

Its got a custom quest line and dungeons with bosses. Requires you to team up with others to complete the stuff (hard mobs/bosses).

Would definitely recommend! :D

Hey GM, can you message me about swapping my character from europe server to USA server?

Thanks! :D
Solved
*Changelog:
Loot of those monsters has been reworked:
-Blood Spiders
-Blue Knights
-Old Hero
-Witch Agatha
-Solar Dragons
-White Dragons

-Ancient Traveler NPC is selling now green cup for 1 golden token, 1 green cup will give you 10-25k exp
-92 items (custom) has been added to Rashid.
-Blood spiders better balance loot/damage
-Solar Dragons exp boosted by 25%
-Third part of rorina storyline quest has been fixed
-Extended Demona and added Warlock Supremes
-In Shadowthorn ( Elf Fortress Venore ) All elfs / scouts / arcanist has been removed, there is new big hunting ground with new type of Elfes :
*Elf Guard
*Elf Lords
*huge spawn of frost dragons in north part of folda has been added
*2 new quests in north part of folda has been added
-Custom items section has been added

Changelog
Whats new?

-Updated custom spawns page with 6 new places from 17 - 22
-Added new huge spawn and quest with Nightmares, Old Heros, Blue Knights number 19 on map
-Added new castle with Frost Dragons, Witch Agathas, Blue Knights number 17 on map
-Ancient traveler NPC is selling now proper key for hidden tomb
-Small map bugs fixed arround the map
-New PoI rewards

Whats new?
EU server webpage wearetibia.com has been changed to eu.wearetibia.com
wearetibia.com webpage from now is our main landing page, where you will be able to choose one of 4 servers that will be hosted.
EU and AMERICA server's are staying online without reset.

2 New servers are comming at next saturday 7.07.2018
EU2 server WeAreTibia - Latestnews
USA2 server WeAreTibia - Latestnews

We cannot wait until the final release and hope to see new and old players alike showing up to battle the new and unexplored custom content that awaits your trial.
Hope to see you all on saturday 7.07.2018 18:00 CET !

Whats new?
EU server webpage wearetibia.com has been changed to eu.wearetibia.com
wearetibia.com webpage from now is our main landing page, where you will be able to choose one of 4 servers that will be hosted.
EU and AMERICA server's are staying online without reset.

2 New servers are comming at next saturday 7.07.2018
EU2 server WeAreTibia - Latestnews
USA2 server WeAreTibia - Latestnews

We cannot wait until the final release and hope to see new and old players alike showing up to battle the new and unexplored custom content that awaits your trial.
Hope to see you all on saturday 7.07.2018 18:00 CET !
why are you starting two additional servers when the first ones have plenty of room?

Last edited:
why are you starting two additional servers when the first ones have plenty of room?
Both of servers, EU and USA got already many players over lvl 200+, and lots of people don't want to even try, since they are getting dominated by main guilds.
Starting 2 new servers, will give opportunity for fresh players that want to join and compete with others.

Spoof players, server with lags
Dont recommended this shit.

Serv has new school mobs, which means a lvl 20 pala can solo 3 necros and profit 200k/h

This server is super fun with awesome custom content, if you havent played it I recommend giving it a go in the new launches.

I guarantee you will not regret it!

Coming from someone who plays pretty much all new 7.4-8.0 ots, I skipped kasteria because I was enjoying this so much :D

~Bozo

punio has been called kid for countless years now regardless he grown up
if otland still here in another 15 years he'll still be called kid

faith of punio the kid cuz he joined ventrilo 2 early:oops::oops:

#never forget first words of puniothekid

Changelog
Add.png
Website.png
3.07.2018 Added videos page in Community category.
Add.png
Server.png
2.07.2018 Dark Axe, Ice Mace has been removed from regular monsters. You can loot them from dungeon bossess.
Add.png
Server.png
2.07.2018 Heavenia rewards description is showing properly.
Add.png
Server.png
2.07.2018 Demonic set rewards chests from part 4 rorina quest are fixed.
Add.png
Server.png
2.07.2018 Added Farina NPC in Rorina Castle.
Add.png
Website.png
1.07.2018 Added changelog page in News category.

4 days left
WAT Servers

i think u should remove the first eu server and just open the new one so that people arent confused as to where to start

i think u should remove the first eu server and just open the new one so that people arent confused as to where to start
Can't do that, there are players who are enjoying EU1 server, even if its empty. Also there is clear info on WAT Servers page which servers exactly are starting. Anyways we are implementing automatical world-transfer system, so after some time players will be able to transfer characters their to other worlds.
Advertisements started !
watserver.png

Think I'll try this out, custom stuff looks interesting.... Are pallys weaps 1 handed or 2?

Think I'll try this out, custom stuff looks interesting.... Are pallys weaps 1 handed or 2?
For now pallys got only 2 handed weapons except some standard weapons like spears or throwing knifes. Anyways in upcomming updates some 1 handed custom weapons may be implemented.

For now pallys got only 2 handed weapons except some standard weapons like spears or throwing knifes. Anyways in upcomming updates some 1 handed custom weapons may be implemented.

Thanks for responding!
The upgrade system, does it only affect like +arm or can u do +ml too?

Trying to decide what voc to play