• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM 7.6] ALESSYA'S DREAM - Opening 06/07/2020 (17:00 GMT+1)

Server Website/AAC
https://adream.wtf
Server Address
adream.wtf
Server Port
Client Protocol
All the wiki has been updated on these last few days, don't forget to pay it a visit so you can get more information about the server :)
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG

Please, note that the wiki is in constant development, so maybe there's some information missing or little mistakes, in case you find any of these please contact an admin so we can fix it with the least delay.

This mixed pvp system means that i wont be allowed to attack people the first 4 days of the week?

You have postponed the launch?
It launches at 17:00 GMT+1
You can see the exact time the server will open in here
Post automatically merged:

i was excited i used to play this server along time ago, but with this i dont think im going to play, but gl anyways.

If you played before you should give it a chance now, it got a lot better with all the updates, and trust me, once you start playing a bit you get used to the pvp system fast and makes the pk'ing and the wars a lot funnier on the bigger picture :)

It launches at 17:00 GMT+1
You can see the exact time the server will open in here

Alright. I live in the Netherlands and I always thought GMT+1 was our timezone (hour earlier in London). Whatever, the timer you shared is obvious. I should not bother you with my bad memory of timezones.
Edit: Cya within an hour, very curious about this OT
Second Edit: In summertime Netherlands is GMT+2. I never knew it worked like that, Because it is still +1 compared to Greenwich.

Last edited:
what a stupid decision making half week non pvp and othe half pvp xD

UGH.... this website.... i understand you tried to make something unique but come on, do you not realize how annoying it is to hover over buttons and wait for description so i actually know what the heck i am clicking?

font in game isn't my favorite either. it's not 'clean' and reading it takes time to get used to.

premium, or should i say bonus features, are also pushing me away hard. premium mailboxes on hunt spots? you mean postman? LOL
autoloot is nice and QOL. if only the price would be reasonable. justifying it that it goes down like stamina ain't making it any better.

Haters gonna hate :)

Edit: (referring to last two posts)

Last edited:
i leave rookgard sorcerer, but its better to remain paladin spear atacking....coz its broken and the wand its too shit, me with full mana hiting 1 from rats wtf

i leave rookgard sorcerer, but its better to remain paladin spear atacking....coz its broken and the wand its too shit, me with full mana hiting 1 from rats wtf
Rats on this server are like easter egg... immune to all except for physical attack. You will hit normally on other mobs. Paldins are weak at start but boring at 80+.

Personally I don't play this edition, but server content and features are amazing. Too bad Helipse and Spekdum don't care about English people and their opinion, I learned the hard way after donating 100+ euro and playing over 500 hrs on last edition :(

Too bad Helipse and Spekdum don't care about English people and their opinion
Don't care about english people?? We fully translated the whole server to english from spanish. 😂

Haters gonna hate :)

You should read comments as constructive criticism instead of being offended. People cared enough to at least post here, nobody is hating on anything lol. People have different preferences. Your server is really good and if you were pay attention to what people say instead of acting like they are shit talking you might be able to figure out how to make it appeal to more players. :)
Good luck!

premium, or should i say bonus features, are also pushing me away hard. premium mailboxes on hunt spots? you mean postman? LOL
autoloot is nice and QOL. if only the price would be reasonable. justifying it that it goes down like stamina ain't making it any better.

I think you dont realize how it works, the price its very reasonable, i mean you donate for adream coins, then with this adream coins you can buy diferent thinks like outfits, addons, multitools... . And if you spend this ADcoins on that, for each ADcoin you have spent you get 30 hours of this bonus features. So you are not paying directly for that. Its so worth, at least for me

You should read comments as constructive criticism instead of being offended. People cared enough to at least post here, nobody is hating on anything lol. People have different preferences. Your server is really good and if you were pay attention to what people say instead of acting like they are shit talking you might be able to figure out how to make it appeal to more players. :)
Good luck!

Come one. Do you really think all posts here are constructive and have good intentions? 🙂

what a stupid decision making half week non pvp and othe half pvp xD

UGH.... this website.... i understand you tried to make something unique but come on, do you not realize how annoying it is to hover over buttons and wait for description so i actually know what the heck i am clicking?

font in game isn't my favorite either. it's not 'clean' and reading it takes time to get used to.

I answered your post trying to clarify your doubts. BTW we finally explained things better around the "premium" concept and increased the time given per adcoin, due to your post:

I think I listen to everyone, and probably that's the problem! I could just ignore disrespectful / whiner people but I like to answer them at least to keep this thread alive and bump it :)

Last edited:
It's not about the posts being constructive or having good intentions.. It's how YOU interpret them as creator of a server. You will never be able to understand if you think it's everyone else fault when you hear something you don't like or agree with.