• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
9. I may be able to add a failsafe that will prevent damaging players from damaging each other in dove mode. But that isn't up to me alone so I'll have to discuss this with Knighter
Thanks for your reports.

This is my most wanted feature on the server right now, as a tank many vocs best dmg spells are aoe and they all hit me.

This is my most wanted feature on the server right now, as a tank many vocs best dmg spells are aoe and they all hit me.
I'll see what I can do about making this happen. I made the one that prevents players from hitting their own party, so I imagine I can just add a slight change to that script, but it's up to Knighter whether it's implemented or not. I'll speak to him now and see what he says.

Not being able to hit party is enough tbh
well the main concern, which I agree with, is if I'm trying to hunt somewhere and I use one of my fancy AOE spells and happen to accidentally hit some random person who happens to run into the line of fire, or if someone is purposely trying to get hit by my spells, I'm left with two options. Don't use AOE spells which defeats the whole purpose of having them or hit that person and get skulled and risk being rekt by him and his friends. People want to use the spells they have, but will be reluctant to do so because they might get skulled simply because some meanie is trying to bait him into taking a skull.

well the main concern, which I agree with, is if I'm trying to hunt somewhere and I use one of my fancy AOE spells and happen to accidentally hit some random person who happens to run into the line of fire, or if someone is purposely trying to get hit by my spells, I'm left with two options. Don't use AOE spells which defeats the whole purpose of having them or hit that person and get skulled and risk being rekt by him and his friends. People want to use the spells they have, but will be reluctant to do so because they might get skulled simply because some meanie is trying to bait him into taking a skull.
Well I agree on this but this kills the "pvp" of the game. What is fun about tibia is you can kill anyone anywhere and can use different tactics to make others get skull.. Don't want skull? Don't use exori then.

Why did I say party is enough? well, I am killing the tanks and my mage friends by accident when I use aoe spells. Whenever I go party hunt I only use exori hur and exori gran ico because everything else kills my friends.

Not like there is much pvp at the momemt with the broken damage formulas. Example: Because zerk spells is based on weapon attack. YOU ARE FORCED to donate to do dmg. While archers do the same without any items, a spear is enough. (I do 1,4k dmg on max hit as a zerk which is broken but its because it scales with my weapon) And there is the fact that currently berserkers are balanced through my damage. Not every berserkers damage.

Fact: First berserker nerf was because a lvl 110 berserker 1 hit a 130 archer. (was me)

Well I agree on this but this kills the "pvp" of the game. What is fun about tibia is you can kill anyone anywhere and can use different tactics to make others get skull.. Don't want skull? Don't use exori then.

Why did I say party is enough? well, I am killing the tanks and my mage friends by accident when I use aoe spells. Whenever I go party hunt I only use exori hur and exori gran ico because everything else kills my friends.

Not like there is much pvp at the momemt with the broken damage formulas. Example: Because zerk spells is based on weapon attack. YOU ARE FORCED to donate to do dmg. While archers do the same without any items, a spear is enough. (I do 1,4k dmg on max hit as a zerk which is broken but its because it scales with my weapon) And there is the fact that currently berserkers are balanced through my damage. Not every berserkers damage.

Fact: First berserker nerf was because a lvl 110 berserker 1 hit a 130 archer. (was me)

You're so good, bless me with your neckbeard anime fanboy powers <3

Sophia has had 12 mid and high tier items added to her. She now sells resist and plus skill gear for mid and high level players for tokens. Thank you

Sophia has had 12 mid and high tier items added to her. She now sells resist and plus skill gear for mid and high level players for tokens. Thank you

Am I blind or i dont see any high tier items? Also rings and neck + ceremonial mask have no stats

Edit: Alright, I see how it is. You clearly want to keep this p2w, i give up on this server. Do your thing, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame and ill see u in a week when the server is empty.

Last edited:
Today we are adding in 4 new spawns including the reintroduction of all the dungeons. Thank you all. :)

The guild is slightly growing again so if you wanna have some fun make sure to pm me or one of the vices to get an invite :D We are still not among the high levels but will be slowly making our way to the top :p Anyway what we play for is fun, not numbers^^
XN8ir3H.jpg

In 45 minutes we are launching another map patch. This will include the reintroduction of all the dungeons. 3 more large high and mid level spawns, more quests, and a fix minor map fixes.

Thank you all <3

A demon lord was slain :)

DW4g93h.jpg

We have re-added !bless to the game.

Thanks all <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Demon Lord looks so poor :(
Congratulations to players for killing it!
Goodluck for everyone!

~ Wall of text - Read if you are bored - Otherwise, skip to the end ~
Keep in mind, I'm not writing this to offend anyone, I'm doing it because I believe in second chances and that even OT's can change.
The server is nothing like I had hoped.
I thought it would be the RPG server of the year, I was 99% certain that I would enjoy this to the maximum.
I believed that finally, after this long period of waiting for a good custom OT to get online, we would all be overwhelmed by all the unique features and vocations.
Let me tell you.. I was wrong.

At first I didn't have much time to spend on the OT, so I didn't. And I didn't think twice about it because I had other things to do.
But then I had some spare time and decided to give it a shot, since I was one of the players on the alpha, which I enjoyed very much, btw.
The alpha was very cool, we were 4-5 people all the time. I was invited twice to join a group to try some dungeons. I played bard, and it was challenging and fun. All the new spells, the bosses etc.. We even wiped a few times.
But, when I logged in to the official release. It was no longer alpha, no longer beta. This was the real deal. This was supposed to be the server I had been following, the custom RPG server of the year.
I was hyped.. For 5 minutes.. Then I logged in.. I saw TPs.. Not only to monsters, but even to quests.. training knights.. I was like.. "Did I enter the wrong IP on my IP-changer?!".
But then I played anyways, because I had nothing to do. Later on I checked the donation shop, I was thinking if there were any vip doll or something that could give me an advantage in leveling.
Once I checked the donation shop, there were SO much more than "gold account doll". There were whole donation sets. These donation sets were apparently the best items ingame.
Anyways, stupid as I am, I bought a donation set to my character and the difference was huge. The damage, the survivability, everything had been increased by huge amounts.
I even started liking it, ofcourse. I was overpowered, compared to the non-donors.
It went a few days, I still liked it. I grinded poi from level 100-220 in a couple of hours. Then radiants were released and me and my team decided to go there instead, because the EXP was so much better.
We were there for a few hours and that was kinda everything we did that day. Fun huh? No.

Disappointments (Imo):
1. There are TP's to everything.
2. The vocations aren't balanced for shit.
3. The server is a moneygrab, there's no denying it. I mean, cmon? You can buy the best set available for 20€.
4. I'll write more as I think.

Remember, this is all in my opinion. You may have your opinion, so let me have mine.

Back