• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
23:10 You see a Archlight Dungeon Medal.
It weighs 10.00 oz.
10 of these can be traded to the King for the second promotion item.

Fking npc wants 25.. GG for missleading. Bye bye promotion.

As the former Otland guild has kinda disbanded I would like to invite anyone to join the guild I created just now :) We are a guild for anyone to enjoy and a family at heart :p

PM me ingame ("Metaxon"; pronounced ME-T-AXE-ON!) or on Otland to join^^

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will walk into more walls than the others, and it may also take them longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That's how you will be able to smile and live strong.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I've been on a bit of a personal leave from both the server and my own personal projects/services due to the recent loss of a pet.

I would like to apologize for not being able to work as much as we'd all have liked.

If someone could give me a detailed report on what's wrong with certain things, I can go about looking into the problems. I've noticed a lot of people advertising certain systems as broken (like the find group system) but I haven't specifically seen an explanation of what 'broken' means. I am working with Knighter to find solutions to all the problems and we're already working on solving the dungeon issues so that they can be returned to the server.

Please PM me if you have some specific details about systems and any issues you experience when trying to use them.

//Razor

1. When you equip weapons you do not gain skills (I was told they were added to movements.xml but still don't work).
  2. I think the !bless talkaction is cheaper than the NPC Bless.
  3. I heard there was a bug with Dungeons so they closed it down.
  4. There is a quest to get a free skill potion (which you can do at level 1) and people MC thousands of characters and get insane skills without any work.
  5. The donation ring for Guardians is worse than all other rings.
  6. The Equipment for all vocations that show "Elemental Resists" are also giving Physical Resists. (Compare in-game stats to website stats)
  7. For some reason Corrupted Hydras give insane exp, but have very low hp, so it is basically the best thing to hunt on the entire server. (even better than almost all other available monsters, including harder monsters)
  8. If you do not have a backpack on when you use !shop, the items can fall on the ground.
  9. Since basically all custom spells are AoE, you can easily get anyone skulled while hunting. (It isn't a big problem now, but in the future when people start PvPing more it could become a problem).
  10. Soul Gain is SO FUCKING SLOW it is impossible to mana train by making runes.
  11. Upgrade Stones do not work on anything a mage has. (You get 5 upgrade stones when you buy full donation set, then basically have to sell them) - To fix this you could just make the wand have attack and go off of a custom formula:
    1. (Example: [if Wand Attack=50, Player Magic Level=50] (50+(Atk*(mlvl/40))=112.5 dmg
    2. (Example2: [if Wand Attack=50, Player Magic Level=100] (50+(Atk*(mlvl/40))=175 dmg
    3. (Example3: [if Wand Attack=50+15 (Max Upgrade), Player Magic Level=100] (50+(Atk*(mlvl/40))=212 dmg
That's all I can think of right now for in-game bugs/issues.

Last edited:
1. Definitely something I can look into
2. I just made the bless talkaction on Saturday I think, and I set it to use the same formula as real tibia, so likely the NPC just wasn't made with the same formula. I can adjust that.
3. It was thought to be causing the recent crashes. I've sent a fix to Knighter but there may be something else related to the dungeon that was causing issues, so I'll look into that as well.
4. Noted
5. Noted
6. I'll pass it along to the boss man
7. Noted, could simply be a typo in the experience field
8. I'll add a failsafe to the command to check for space and cap
9. I may be able to add a failsafe that will prevent damaging players from damaging each other in dove mode. But that isn't up to me alone so I'll have to discuss this with Knighter
10. Noted. I'm not sure what the options may be but I'm sure Knighter and I can come up with something to make the stones useful for mages.

Thanks for your reports @Flatlander I'll look into these issues.

Dont know if they are mcing but probably:
mLraVjr.jpg

1. When you equip weapons you do not gain skills (I was told they were added to movements.xml but still don't work).
  4. There is a quest to get a free skill potion (which you can do at level 1) and people MC thousands of characters and get insane skills without any work.
  6. The Equipment for all vocations that show "Elemental Resists" are also giving Physical Resists. (Compare in-game stats to website stats)
  7. For some reason Corrupted Hydras give insane exp, but have very low hp, so it is basically the best thing to hunt on the entire server. (even better than almost all other available monsters, including harder monsters)
  8. If you do not have a backpack on when you use !shop, the items can fall on the ground.
  9. Since basically all custom spells are AoE, you can easily get anyone skulled while hunting. (It isn't a big problem now, but in the future when people start PvPing more it could become a problem).
  10. Soul Gain is SO FUCKING SLOW it is impossible to mana train by making runes.
  11. Upgrade Stones do not work on anything a mage has. (You get 5 upgrade stones when you buy full donation set, then basically have to sell them) - To fix this you could just make the wand have attack and go off of a custom formula:
    1. (Example: [if Wand Attack=50, Player Magic Level=50] (50+(Atk*(mlvl/40))=112.5 dmg
    2. (Example2: [if Wand Attack=50, Player Magic Level=100] (50+(Atk*(mlvl/40))=175 dmg
    3. (Example3: [if Wand Attack=50+15 (Max Upgrade), Player Magic Level=100] (50+(Atk*(mlvl/40))=212 dmg

4. So thats why people are getting 100+ ml out of nowhere

1. Donation gear is 5 times better then none donor gear ( pay2win )
2. Vocation balancing needs to be done. ( They look at how much dmg donate people do and then nerf the dmg for everyone = None donor geared people is getting usless while donate people hardly feel any difference )
3. Pvping as none donor vs donor geared is impossible since they do 5 times more dmg then you, died by a lvl 150 archer when we had a group of 2archers 1sorc 1berserk 1 guardian all lvl 110+. he 1 shooted 1 sorc and 1 archer, and rest were on 20% hp spamming up thier hp. ( also pumped everything we had on him his hp moved from 100% -> 70%
4. Getting addons is also very hard ( citizen hat addon for example )
5. Tp server, no reason to even run beyond the city walls.

Played to lvl 200 anyway, can't see anything to hook me on this server when they care more about donate players then the regular players who actually fill the server and not the 2% who donates and play like gods.

1. Donation gear is 5 times better then none donor gear ( pay2win )
2. Vocation balancing needs to be done. ( They look at how much dmg donate people do and then nerf the dmg for everyone = None donor geared people is getting usless while donate people hardly feel any difference )
3. Pvping as none donor vs donor geared is impossible since they do 5 times more dmg then you, died by a lvl 150 archer when we had a group of 2archers 1sorc 1berserk 1 guardian all lvl 110+. he 1 shooted 1 sorc and 1 archer, and rest were on 20% hp spamming up thier hp. ( also pumped everything we had on him his hp moved from 100% -> 70%
4. Getting addons is also very hard ( citizen hat addon for example )
5. Tp server, no reason to even run beyond the city walls.

Played to lvl 200 anyway, can't see anything to hook me on this server when they care more about donate players then the regular players who actually fill the server and not the 2% who donates and play like gods.
All noted. My main focus is system creation and maintenance but once we get a handle on the major bugs in main systems like dungeons, I'll hop on the balancing effort and assist there as well.

#1. Weren't weapons in weapons.xml? : O

I love how people bash this server about being p2w, unfair and what not.

....AND THEN THEY FUCKING CONTINUE PLAYING IT....and therefore keeps on supporting it. Oh humanity...

I however was VERY disappointed with this server. Was expecting some well-made and thought-through stuff..but no.

Instead its lagging, unbalanced, messed up donations and the over-all feeling was very "B'ish". So I played about 1h until I decided to quit.
Apparently I wasn't alone with feeling these things about this server, and yet its 220+ online, teh fawk?

....AND THEN THEY FUCKING CONTINUE PLAYING IT....and therefore keeps on supporting it. Oh humanity...

I however was VERY disappointed with this server. Was expecting some well-made and thought-through stuff..but no.

Instead its lagging, unbalanced, messed up donations and the over-all feeling was very "B'ish". So I played about 1h until I decided to quit.
Apparently I wasn't alone with feeling these things about this server, and yet its 220+ online, teh fawk?

Theres like 30-50 real players, the rest is all MCs.
And I felt exactly like you, played a little longer but stopped at 200.

Server laggs or you lagg? Doubt the server lags anymore.

Very bored of the server too right now. Yeah I am the most op zerk and I got bored. Tells you something.

What ticked me off tho, was the fact that a item said "10 Medals for promo" and I got a "f**k you" from the npc when I wanted second promotion. Wanted to find out what second promo was all about before everyone else. Didn't happen

Note: note that I was bored even before this happened to me, like wtf 100 players in group gets over 2x exp than I do alone per monster! its not divided or something when you got a bunch of players in a group. Or the extra players give a bugged number of bonus exp.

could write more but cba going to play league of legends with my friend.

Server laggs or you lagg? Doubt the server lags anymore.

Very bored of the server too right now. Yeah I am the most op zerk and I got bored. Tells you something.

What ticked me off tho, was the fact that a item said "10 Medals for promo" and I got a "f**k you" from the npc when I wanted second promotion. Wanted to find out what second promo was all about before everyone else. Didn't happen

Note: note that I was bored even before this happened to me, like wtf 100 players in group gets over 2x exp than I do alone per monster! its not divided or something when you got a bunch of players in a group. Or the extra players give a bugged number of bonus exp.

could write more but cba going to play league of legends with my friend.

The lags I mentioned was the insane freeze lags that occured during the first 1-3 hrs of the server. How it is now, IDK. Just mentioned what I experienced when I played it the day it went live.

The lags I mentioned was the insane freeze lags that occured during the first 1-3 hrs of the server. How it is now, IDK. Just mentioned what I experienced when I played it the day it went live.

VPS server xD

The server was quite laggy at first but since then they've moved to a much more powerful server and I don't believe there's any issues with that now.

Back