• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Edit: We're also very happy to welcome peroxide to our mapping team. He's done amazing work in the past and definitly left his mark on Otland. And will leave his mark on Archlight Online as well.

Team doing one of the Throwback Quests! Enjoying new Giant Ox's

S7CyMnU.png

~Upcoming Patch Notes~

~New 1000+ Quest - The Pharoahs of Archlight~
Y8ZPjNg.png

5tlkaMm.png

lR9TmA7.png

~The Archlight Mastercraft Weapons Forge~
8vRiiYh.png

~New Level 800 Throwback Quest~
Banshee Queen Reworked

Added new creatures called Howlers

1/3 Drop Stone Skin Amulets
deals large amounts of magic damage

~New Level 700+ Teamhunt Spawn - Gnomeevils~
These have a slight benefit over leviathans of dropping golden nuggets but will have more hp and hit harder.

~New Reworked Hive Spawn~
Hive mobs will now be structured for level 1000+, this can be a very strong exp place for groups or solo hunting on the ground floor.
Bard added Holy Shield - 10% resist for 60 seconds to all elements

~Monsters Changes~
All Hive Monsters will be changed from level 100~ monsters to level 1000~ monsters. These will be easier than monsters such as yeti's etc. but many more of them.

Ravaging Crabs chance to drop gold nuggets increased from 1/400 to 1/250
(Ancient tortoises is 1/500)

~Gnomevil spawn added~
Roughly twice as strong as leviathans, however has the greatest chance to drop gold nuggets out of any monster (1.5% chance to drop)

Jesus, I walked out of trainers by accented and it kicked me out for a couple minutes. I like the idea of the script but at least make it so u can run in and out like 3 times before it kicks you...

Jesus, I walked out of trainers by accented and it kicked me out for a couple minutes. I like the idea of the script but at least make it so u can run in and out like 3 times before it kicks you...
Unfortunatly because of the add event there was a way to abuse this and increasing experience gain. Trust me its a script we've had a few strong minds working on to prevent abuse.

Unfortunatly because of the add event there was a way to abuse this and increasing experience gain. Trust me its a script we've had a few strong minds working on to prevent abuse.

Ohh,
Nice to see it Keep it up :)

But @Sir Knighter
which health i have to use (Monk)?
I tried to use Strong health just heal "200"
And i tired spirit potion it only heal "300"
and i can't still block 1 demon with in level "118"

Can you say what i have to do? :)

Ohh,
Nice to see it Keep it up :)

But @Sir Knighter
which health i have to use (Monk)?
I tried to use Strong health just heal "200"
And i tired spirit potion it only heal "300"
and i can't still block 1 demon with in level "118"

Can you say what i have to do? :)

Monks are very much based off spell healing, wearing some ml gear will go a long way for you, trust me once ur high level with a nice set youll be very tough to take down. If you ever wants some tips ask saul pallavicino when hes on. He knows that vocation inside and out and plays it exceptionally well

Monks are very much based off spell healing, wearing some ml gear will go a long way for you, trust me once ur high level with a nice set youll be very tough to take down. If you ever wants some tips ask saul pallavicino when hes on. He knows that vocation inside and out and plays it exceptionally well

Thank you :)

Even though I don't play your server anymore, I'm glad you're constantly giving updates and from what I can see, they seem to add quite a bit of content each time, or a new goal to achieve.

My main gripe is still your donations being basically mandatory, and the fact that the classes are meh. But it seems you hit a niche within players who want same old tibia with a few custom systems in it.

Even though I don't play your server anymore, I'm glad you're constantly giving updates and from what I can see, they seem to add quite a bit of content each time, or a new goal to achieve.

My main gripe is still your donations being basically mandatory, and the fact that the classes are meh. But it seems you hit a niche within players who want same old tibia with a few custom systems in it.
Custom weapons are now 4th best weapons in-game, now with the way the server is laid out you can easily get better after 2-3 days of playing. But thank you for your compliment and feedback :) I really do appreciate it a ton coming from you <3

Back
Top Bottom