• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
0iWIlmK.png

Another fan made trailer by artster :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The most important thing for us at Archlight Online is constant updates. We strive to add hours of new content every 2-3 days. Whether this is new systems, new spells, new dungeons, new quests or new spawns.

On Monday we will be releasing a Hardcore Dungeon System. This will allow you to now do dungeons in Hardcore Mode if you have completed them in normal mode. Hardcore Dungeons will give much better rewards and be more useful for high levels. These dungeons will as the others be daily dungeons.

On Monday the two dungeons released will be [Hardcore] Thurin's Tomb and [Hardcore] Crippled Tombs

vHOU3pE.png

vIYpeww.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The most important thing for us at Archlight Online is constant updates. We strive to add hours of new content every 2-3 days. Whether this is new systems, new spells, new dungeons, new quests or new spawns.​
Wonders where you are getting all these new systems hmm... :rolleyes:.. that's right otland!
Make sure you send a big fat check to @Mark

Wonders where you are getting all these new systems hmm... :rolleyes:.. that's right otland!
Make sure you send a big fat check to @Mark
Actually, i pay community members such as @Alw @.Shirako. @Ninja for their help with most stuff.

But thanks for yet another fully uneducated statement

And yes I do try to give back to mark the best i can by paying for premium on this forum, i do appreciate everything he provides and thus donate to it accordingly.

Actually, i pay community members such as @Alw @.Shirako. @Ninja for their help with most stuff.

But thanks for yet another fully uneducated statement

And yes I do try to give back to mark the best i can by paying for premium on this forum, i do appreciate everything he provides and thus donate to it accordingly.
woopdy doo a whole $9

Back