• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Epidemic and friends helping a team of new people on the 300 quest :)
KQ8Mrif.png

after all the flamestorms you had to endure and still having this dedication to the project for constant updates is something that deservers a lot of respect!
if more developers had ur dedication the ot community would be in a different place

keep up the good work and i hope this project can/will become one of the greats.

after all the flamestorms you had to endure and still having this dedication to the project for constant updates is something that deservers a lot of respect!
if more developers had ur dedication the ot community would be in a different place

keep up the good work and i hope this project can/will become one of the greats.

Thank you, that means alot :) and to be honest, almost all the hate i have received comes from otland, the other communities are much better, so it helps balance out this community. I've kinda just gotten used to seeing vomit spit in 50% of threads on here xD

Back