• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Same here. :p
Let me join the fun :D
960.jpg

k9t5b9.png

I'm stucked... Map bug at Turin's Thomb (Level 85+).

When I killed the boss and took my reward in the place that used to be a TP there was now a stair so I thought that the way out was there but now I'm stucked there!

Helperino!

-- EDIT

Fixed.

k9t5b9.png

When I killed the boss and took my reward in the place that used to be a TP there was now a stair so I thought that the way out was there but now I'm stucked there!

Helperino!

-- EDIT

Fixed.

Whoa. Never seen that in the month we've been online. If you're ever stuck simply use !travel which im assuming is what you did :)

Whoa. Never seen that in the month we've been online. If you're ever stuck simply use !travel which im assuming is what you did :)

what if they forget to use the map.then they stuck for good unless they relog so in this means u wont fix it like the other stuff that need fix since they can use !travel

k9t5b9.png

Helperino!

-- EDIT

Fixed.
Happend the same thing to me, no one believed me. Everyone said i was a botter.

what if they forget to use the map.then they stuck for good unless they relog so in this means u wont fix it like the other stuff that need fix since they can use !travel
LOl wont fix it? It's cause the tp somehow exploded and disapeared. I dont know why... But the problem wont exist when we restart at noon today.

LOl wont fix it? It's cause the tp somehow exploded and disapeared. I dont know why... But the problem wont exist when we restart at noon today.

u fix the tp problem can u fix the door then also to all the dungeons for the require lvl.

By the way knighter, you can log off in dungeon reward rooms JUST so you know.. just run level 50s through lvl 85 dungeon and log them off.. easy

Not to mention that he BUFFED mage damage and sustain with the restore spells he gave them.

Does he not know that you can Double SD? (Once with normal SD, second with 300 SD)
This means I get hit for 2.0K damage with full donor (which means almost 2.5k for non donors)
Let alone in PvE, they kill everything from a safe distance and have a huge mana shield.

But it's okay, they're definitely balanced.

Kill a rotworm, the stairs down are east in town
I've killed many rotworms, I don't believe they drop them. According to Tibia Wikia they don't either.

And then right after I posted this I looted one. I can confirm that rotworms do still from legion helmets.

I've killed many rotworms, I don't believe they drop them. According to Tibia Wikia they don't either.

And then right after I posted this I looted one. I can confirm that rotworms do still from legion helmets.

Yea i added legion helmets to them :)

Another really popular exploit.

Good to know, ill add no logout zones. Than you

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention that he BUFFED mage damage and sustain with the restore spells he gave them.

Does he not know that you can Double SD? (Once with normal SD, second with 300 SD)
This means I get hit for 2.0K damage with full donor (which means almost 2.5k for non donors)
Let alone in PvE, they kill everything from a safe distance and have a huge mana shield.

But it's okay, they're definitely balanced.

Ï got hit for 3,4k on my zerker by Vasco.. A nobody I have never seen that got level 400 in 4 days (AFTER THE TASK NERF) By the way i got full +10 donor and +13 weapon. 94 atk on my weapon and I can't get close to mage dmg)

Super SD and UE combo. Meanwhile Bloody Tampon gave me all of his stuff before he quit and I hit 1,2k on a naked person. Zerk is op guys lets cry more about zerks being op.

Wanted to to task. Some low level mage killed the Elder wyrms before I could even go hit it once. Definetly balaced xD

Ï got hit for 3,4k on my zerker by Vasco.. A nobody I have never seen that got level 400 in 4 days (AFTER THE TASK NERF) By the way i got full +10 donor and +13 weapon. 94 atk on my weapon and I can't get close to mage dmg)

Super SD and UE combo. Meanwhile Bloody Tampon gave me all of his stuff before he quit and I hit 1,2k on a naked person. Zerk is op guys lets cry more about zerks being op.

Wanted to to task. Some low level mage killed the Elder wyrms before I could even go hit it once. Definetly balaced xD
I was ksing 400 zerk with 150 lvl mage :D.

The mage buff was the reason i ended up quitting, i was close to quitting before it happened, mages were op as fuck before the buff and he went and buffed them even further, this server had so much potential but the owner has no fucking idea what he is doing.

Back