• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Only if the server could actually stay update as often as they want new players and donations they should be updating this server every week with new hunting spawns new monsters to hunt new quest i mean come on the basics for this game to be fun not the same shit that every other 10.9 server has. Already lvl 400 with 8 people in the same spawn is taking it to another level.

Its been 7 days (week) added in 7 new places to hunt (attached to many existing spawns) added in 8 new spells, 3 new bosses and an entire rift system with 4 corresponding maps + 18 pieces of new eq.

Derp?

Its been 7 days (week) added in 7 new places to hunt (attached to many existing spawns) added in 8 new spells, 3 new bosses and an entire rift system with 4 corresponding maps + 18 pieces of new eq.

Derp?
Alright gonna check it out and see how much of a difference it is from these other 10.9 servers.

Alright gonna check it out and see how much of a difference it is from these other 10.9 servers.

Well there are no 10.9 servers... highest client is 10.82.

So..

Also you judged my project that much based on something you havn't played?

I can feel 10.8 coming out this Christmas so that is why when I say 10.8 I still mean client 10.77 but ya your talking to kids of the internet if you think there is a decision that isn't fair or don't know about it why not set up a poll for your next time big update you can ask the community who is playing for ideas or better tips to make the server playable.

I can feel 10.8 coming out this Christmas so that is why when I say 10.8 I still mean client 10.77 but ya your talking to kids of the internet if you think there is a decision that isn't fair or don't know about it why not set up a poll for your next time big update you can ask the community who is playing for ideas or better tips to make the server playable.

You're angry I made a poll to ask the community on their opinions?

Congrats to first team to kill a Rift Boss :)

hJBRPWt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well came to a end to find out that the Administration doesn't give a shit about his community as for one I don't see how there is always over 100 players online at 1 AM EST when I'm looking for people to hunt with or someone that isn 't in the guild "the Originals". If your gonna come to play to have fun in the DP all day because there isn't that big of a spawn to hunt in the Treasure island that is only place good to hunt they will as in the guild will block the DP off and mainly the entrance just to block the place out where no body can hunt. What is the point in running a server just for your friends? and after I say to return my money back from Paypal to do other shit you take that so offensive and take to a banish like wtf what if I was gonna re donate 40 instead of 20 because I wanted to fucking play Monk since on here any fucking custom vocation isn't balance enough and with a full donor set on any custom vocation expect bard since they are the "support" can just solo any regular vocation on the server. Your getting annoying because I'm PM you about feedbacks or complaints about the server then why are you running a server for? That is your job dude. It is to listen to us and implant. I know you script/map and shit but fuck DZ, Nox, every ot does it too and they have time to talk to the character to see the feed back. If you guys wanna join a server where it total ran by dumb adults that think there PRO since they play OT since 7.6 then this is your crowed since that is all they talk about.

2cpthc2.jpg

Last time I check on any other OT if you MC in a Battle especially using it for blocking the entrance to PZ is automatic banish or let see what happens to his top player.

mhm I was going to try this server but when I asked around about it no one had anything good to say and called it p2w. So I didn't bother. I know some of these kids played dzot so you can assume they get their elitist attitudes from botting for levels and taking it to the head as if they know how to play.

I'm glad someone said this because I just quit ascalon and was looking for something else.

I'm glad someone said this because I just quit ascalon and was looking for something else
next step. Server where 80% all those people you mentioned can't even pass the tutorial? Or too early for that :D?

BTW, even though Archlight has failed to do achieve anything they promised in beta. It still seems to be one of the "ok" options compared rest of the evo servers what are out there.
Sir Knighter sure seems to try hard to make server better, but unfortunately he took a bit too big bite with advertisement so now he has countless of things he is required to fix while week in people already complain there is not enough content or things to do.

If I'm not wrong, Razor is the only person who is part of Archlight and as scripter. I know first handed how long it takes to balance things and create new content if you are only using clean TFS 1.2 and default datapack.
As for now it has been 2 months from Archlight 1 and 2 (which I would call big patch)
The improvements seem to be very positive. Because on first we saw outrageous balance problems and game breaking bugs what were abused hard.
On second one? well nothing new was really added, but the balance problems aren't so horrible now. And looks like game breaking bugs are gone.
Before there was: only "this char" is good to play
Now there is: only "this and this char" no good play
This is huge improvement.

I'm sure with less of these bigger problems they have more time to add some actual interesting content for the future and focus on more small stuff and maybe eventually they add something unique too like the dungeon system (which is quite useless for this server, but unique none the less)

next step. Server where 80% all those people you mentioned can't even pass the tutorial? Or too early for that :D?

Thanks whitevo

BTW, even though Archlight has failed to do achieve anything they promised in beta. It still seems to be one of the "ok" options compared rest of the evo servers what are out there.
Sir Knighter sure seems to try hard to make server better, but unfortunately he took a bit too big bite with advertisement so now he has countless of things he is required to fix while week in people already complain there is not enough content or things to do.

If I'm not wrong, Razor is the only person who is part of Archlight and as scripter. I know first handed how long it takes to balance things and create new content if you are only using clean TFS 1.2 and default datapack.
As for now it has been 2 months from Archlight 1 and 2 (which I would call big patch)
The improvements seem to be very positive. Because on first we saw outrageous balance problems and game breaking bugs what were abused hard.
On second one? well nothing new was really added, but the balance problems aren't so horrible now. And looks like game breaking bugs are gone.
Before there was: only "this char" is good to play
Now there is: only "this and this char" no good play
This is huge improvement.

I'm sure with less of these bigger problems they have more time to add some actual interesting content for the future and focus on more small stuff and maybe eventually they add something unique too like the dungeon system (which is quite useless for this server, but unique none the less)

Almost everything jerry Said was extremely inaccurate. He was banned for reasons he knows and is aware of. Just because you spent money jerry doesn't mean I won't ban you despite you trying to persuade me not to by offering another 40 donation and to slander the server on otland. Unfortunately the irony of it is taking the money and not banning you would of made me rep look better on this thread as people wouldn't of read your bullshit story and.. and. Believed it. Anyways Goodluck but I'm sorry you won't be unbanned.

the guys been permanent banned from otland on 2 other accounts yet you guys drink his words like a baby from their mothers tit

the guys been permanent banned from otland on 2 other accounts yet you guys drink his words like a baby from their mothers tit

I didn't believe him but I'd be inclined to since you don't usually keep your word on many things, and have said many things in the past that would lead me to take everything you say with a grain of salt.

I didn't believe him but I'd be inclined to since you don't usually keep your word on many things, and have said many things in the past that would lead me to take everything you say with a grain of salt.

Understadable, I have fucked up before with Archlight yes. I've apologized before for being far from a perfect OT owner.

Almost everything jerry Said was extremely inaccurate. He was banned for reasons he knows and is aware of. Just because you spent money jerry doesn't mean I won't ban you despite you trying to persuade me not to by offering another 40 donation and to slander the server on otland. Unfortunately the irony of it is taking the money and not banning you would of made me rep look better on this thread as people wouldn't of read your bullshit story and.. and. Believed it. Anyways Goodluck but I'm sorry you won't be unbanned.

You think I am gonna get banned off OTLand for this damn shitty OT? Bruh You banned me because I told you to return my money back on Paypal because you said to add my account information on my paypal when I send you money fuck that just give my money back. That is why paypal dispute is open till the 24th? And Slander... Aint nothing to lie about you can see from my other reviews I don't lie about my shit. I log in donate since I like to support the server but not this kind of shit where you won't help but your friends? How is the highest level gonna still play and look at the guild? It's everyone in that one guild and if your not that guild guess what... your just gonna get hunted sooner or later since there is only small spawns since your always super busy doing everyone on the OT maybe you should of not opened till it was done but na I guess your ARCHLIGHT 1.0 never though you a lesson. You know I blow so much money on OT and your the only one that I really fought for my 20 bucks back I mean shit I donated on your last one over 100$ and don't see me posting all over GIMME MY 100$ BACK no all you say is I want my 20 bucks that I didn't even use since 24 hours and no points added to the system. I told you about adding a feature to the OT so people basically the Originals... When you lets say a Fearu spawns or something big guess who is there for the loot? I mean why not add that chest so when the monster dies it will split it up at the trample DP but you'll say I'll think about it but when your butt buddy Abaddon reports something about his class bam server just restarted to add something like you only listen to select players and that is what your in. I mean shit I'm just a solo person no team just logs in to servers after high af and try it out why gotta lie about something when the server isn't even on the number 1 on OTSERVLIST like wtf... aint gotta lie about this 100 players online when 50 of them are in trainers and 20 of them are fishing and only 15 of the other in dp because the originals won't allow anyone to lvl or team hunt... I'm not even a OT Owner and this makes me wanna throw money to a project and ruin your server to the floor how is that slander? I'm just talking imo and if I have enough time you will see some changes :D

Happy Halloween from Archlight Online!
UCU9Duq.png

Halloween Event has begun! You can see more information about the raids, new items and mounts for Halloween here > ArchlightOnline.com

Another Old Widow Slain ^_^
nVFlGGy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You think I am gonna get banned off OTLand for this damn shitty OT? Bruh You banned me because I told you to return my money back on Paypal because you said to add my account information on my paypal when I send you money fuck that just give my money back. That is why paypal dispute is open till the 24th? And Slander... Aint nothing to lie about you can see from my other reviews I don't lie about my shit. I log in donate since I like to support the server but not this kind of shit where you won't help but your friends? How is the highest level gonna still play and look at the guild? It's everyone in that one guild and if your not that guild guess what... your just gonna get hunted sooner or later since there is only small spawns since your always super busy doing everyone on the OT maybe you should of not opened till it was done but na I guess your ARCHLIGHT 1.0 never though you a lesson. You know I blow so much money on OT and your the only one that I really fought for my 20 bucks back I mean shit I donated on your last one over 100$ and don't see me posting all over GIMME MY 100$ BACK no all you say is I want my 20 bucks that I didn't even use since 24 hours and no points added to the system. I told you about adding a feature to the OT so people basically the Originals... When you lets say a Fearu spawns or something big guess who is there for the loot? I mean why not add that chest so when the monster dies it will split it up at the trample DP but you'll say I'll think about it but when your butt buddy Abaddon reports something about his class bam server just restarted to add something like you only listen to select players and that is what your in. I mean shit I'm just a solo person no team just logs in to servers after high af and try it out why gotta lie about something when the server isn't even on the number 1 on OTSERVLIST like wtf... aint gotta lie about this 100 players online when 50 of them are in trainers and 20 of them are fishing and only 15 of the other in dp because the originals won't allow anyone to lvl or team hunt... I'm not even a OT Owner and this makes me wanna throw money to a project and ruin your server to the floor how is that slander? I'm just talking imo and if I have enough time you will see some changes :D
On rl tibia I was hunted by a 50+ player guild on trimera. Had to get my buddy in foul souls to war them cause I couldn't do shit. You know whats funny? Nobody complained to cipsoft that some BR's was hunting them. This was in 2005 or something.
Today people complain that you only get 1 gold coin in a rat.. Takes forever to kill a rat and reward is 1 gp? Ermaged.

What you wrote is a wall of shit. Its not the owner that decided everyone should be in 1 guild. It was the players.
Guilds are something that has always been in players "managment" and it still is. If you get rekt in WoW by a guild you don't go complaining to Blizzard for it. Deal with it yourself.

The server is getting better and better with every update. There is even a Haloween Event... How many servers do theese annual events?? @Sir Knighter has come far from his past experiences in Archlight 1.0 and got most of the fails and trash we saw in 1.0 already fixed.

Granted there is still much to do. Atleast he does his best listening to what players need/want.

About points.. Its clearly stated that when you donate no matter the reason you can't refund and you accepted thoose terms by donating.

Knighter was the good guy and refunded points he didn't even need to. Let me just point it out.. I donated over 3x more than you and I couldn't care less if he didn't refund cause I accepted the terms.

Idk why I even bothered replying..

Back