• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
You're still avoiding the question..
Because I told you I wont out people who told me to avoid you, that's not fair to them, 2 have actually spoken up on this forum already about you. The reason i've been avoiding you is because that's the easiest way to deal with you. Is just to avoid you and not feed you.

giphy.gif

Because I told you I wont out people who told me to avoid you, that's not fair to them, 2 have actually spoken up on this forum already about you. The reason i've been avoiding you is because that's the easiest way to deal with you. Is just to avoid you and not feed you.
1334693231024_7054174.png

Knowing who he is, most likely he did. But you're just as much of a child for continuing this useless banter. Just end it and move on.

I'd like to see this community improve, not get worse.. so lets just end this
Why don't you just use PMing him instead of just bashing him making this look like a Jerry Springer. You bash on anyone that comes on here and tells the truth about this server so just face it and move on. It's our review and we will write what we want and if you have something else to say about it then PM me about it so we can discuss our difference on why it is shitty? then just sucking ass on here or maybe ur just an alt account to boost this?

Patch 11/06/15
The Raids Demon Lord, Haunter of Archlight and The Old Widow now will give everyone who helps kill them 1 dungeon medal. This will be limited based on IP so only one character per IP can receive a dungeon medal. This will make raids more viable for those who don’t get the loot drop.

You can now upgrade your equipment to +25
Tiers 21-25 have a 3% chance to upgrade to the next Tier.

4 New Solo Hunting Spawns
Aged Serpent Spawns (Reworked)
Yetis
Metal Gargoyles
?????

Master Taskmaster Added
Added 4 tasks for the new 4 monsters, each of these tasks will require 1000 kills to complete, however each of these tasks will give 210,000,000 Experience. These tasks will also give 1 dungeon medal per completion. The addition of these tasks should help provide high levels will spawns/tasks to complete that supply good amounts of experience as an alternative to only team hunting.

Aggressive Armadiles Damage Nerfed
There annoying mana drain was removed ^_^

Spell Damage Scale
The spell damage scale of all spells based on level has been increased from 12.5% to 30%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zw9YZsw.png

Congratulations to the first team to finish Ramparts 2!
KO7KGOM.jpg

dmElOpy.png

Bumperino

Edit: Broke our most amount of players online again today! Thanks all <33

Large new patch today! Come and join the fun! We broke our record online today again! :)
11:17 New record: 191 players are logged in.
14:45 New record: 200 players are logged in.

I0dhNAJ.png

x94M54t.png

We broke our record of 180 online 2 days ago by 239 this morning! love seeing us continue to grow even 3 months later!

server for noobs, i have aol and i lost my bp, i send my msg in help channel and i got ban. gg easy
dont play on this server. 200 ms killing 220+ed, some f custom spells without cooldown

Back