• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
When is this going to be back online
Early January :) You can follow our website and/or Facebook page for updates. I post more on the Facebook than the website. I'll be posting final date soon :) Happy Holidays

Hey guys! Big news! We have set our Archlight Reborn Release dates (We had to confirm with otservlist for countdown on dates) and Archlight Reborn will be launching on January 22nd. (in 3 weeks).

However, I know many of you are aching to play, to give you guys a sneak peak at all our new features and changes (and there is... ALOT of them..) we will be opening up a test server for players to come online!

Archlight Reborn Will Launch on January 22nd 10:00AM PST (19:00 CET)

We are also coming back on a much more powerful dedicated server (No more freezes on any server freezes, even with 250+ online)

Also our brand new custom Archlight Online Website will be up soon too!

Q: When will the test servers be up?
A: The test servers will be online 24/7 from January 9th > January 19th.

Q: How can we see these changes?
A: All these changes will be phased into the test server over time and can be played before release.

Q: If we donated, do we get our points back?
A: Yes, more information on this will be posted on our website on release day.

Q: What new is coming/changes being made?
A:
1. All currencies being majorly reworked/adjusted. We want to make gold important again! To do this we will be doing many changes to the loot/drop rate of gold primarily, and also many items. This will help make gold a worthy currency and not a pointless one.

2. 4 Events added to Archlight Online (which will run every 4 hours automatically)
Last Man Standing
Zombies
Team Death Match
????
and an Online Event Ladder System. (What is this?) Every event you win, will grant you Event Ladder Points, this will not only be for the pvp events but also the PVE ones, where your level will not make a big difference but more your skill. This will not only be a way to show your dominance of events to the rest of the server, but also will weekly earn you free rewards.

3. Reworked fishing system - Our biggest mission is to change fishing to something that isn't just a "bot feature" we want it to be fun for everyone.. and not require a bot to reap the reward from fishing. The overall fishing system will be getting a massive re-work. - More details coming soon! :D

4. Some small class changes to every class on Archlight Online :)
AND NEW SPELLS!

5. Brand new re-done starting guide. (more in-game interactive also). In archlight we noticed many players got so confused when they first joined from all the new systems and features, we want to fix this for reborn and make sure no player is lost/confused when they join Archlight Online :)

6. Low level spawns increased in size!

7. Reworked task system to be slightly more interactive an give better rewards for any level progress. (We want to also make tasks more for earning money, which will be important, rather than just exp, and keep exp for team hunts).

8. Cracking down much harder on in-game player MC's and Botting.

9. Ramparts complete rework! It's currently almost pointless for players to do since we nerfed the daily medal reward, we want to bring back the ramparts more than ever and make it a big part of your experience on Archlight.

10. We will be redoing many of the ways you get certain outfits and mounts to show more visible tiers of which addons/mounts are rare and which are common!

11. Reworked daily quests and dungeon system!

We have so so so many more changes we are implementing or already have implemented but it would take far to long to list them all here! This is just a teaser on the large changes :)

More to come soon!

Miss you all <3
~Knighter

Hey guys! Got a Poll for you filthy animals! On a possible farming system! Harvest Moon Anyone? Let me know if you'd like to see it on Archlight Online Reborn!

http://strawpoll.me/6422102

I like this idea, I just think you really need to find balance in it. Remember, people will try and find a way to abuse. (Exp Potions, Skill Potions, Tokens, etc) It's easy to design a fun system, but you have to design it in a way that abusers aren't a problem. That is another challenge in and of itself.

Hey guys! Got a Poll for you filthy animals! On a possible farming system! Harvest Moon Anyone? Let me know if you'd like to see it on Archlight Online Reborn!

http://strawpoll.me/6422102
This would be awesome, but like Eiffel said you need to make it so people dont abuse it.
I say that if you were able to upgrade your plot with certain amounts of items it would make it so much better.. maybe you could trade the items you grow in your plot for more sqms, etc.
Or maybe instead of doing plots you could just randomly plot different kinds of plants around the map and even different fluids for people to gather and mix to make those potions.

Our new website layout is now live!
ArchlightOnline.com

14 Days Until Reborn Launches!

5zpBiCB.png

Hey guys! I've been getting a ton of messages, emails, and posts about the test servers! Not to mention 35 of you already created characters for the beta server without me even mentioning it in the past 4 hours haha! Love seeing your guys enthusiasm about Reborn!
I'm happy to announce our test servers will be live tomorrow from 2pm-7pm PST (23:00-4:00 CET)! You can now create a character for the beta server.

These test server times may not be perfect for EU. But this is the best time for us staff to do active testing and fixing :)
A few small Q&A's about the beta tests.

Q: What days will the beta servers be up?
A: The beta server will be up somewhat randomly. Almost everyday it will be on at 2pm PST for a few hours. However throughout the day it may be on randomly, for short of long hours. We will be testing new things on the beta servers everyday.

Q: Will the Beta server be a free for all frenzy?
A: The Beta server is meant to be a way for us to close-test the new systems. Players can go run off and do their own thing, play old content, etc. However new content will be added everyday seperatly for testing. For example, tomorrow farming will be added and nothing else. We will add in something each day to test. This allows us to quickly find what could be causing a crash or bug without having 10 new things in place at a time and allows for better and more efficient testing.

Q: Will our characters be wiped after the beta for Reborn?
A: Yes, all characters after the Reborn beta will be wiped.

Q: Do we get a reward for beta testing?
A: Unfortunatly not, as we have a fairly large volume of people that want to test. However, you do get to have a first look at the new systems, new quests, etc. We do however greatly appreciate anyone who helps in the Beta tests and hopefully knowing the new systems before anyone else on launch gives you a slight upper hand.

Archlight Beta Servers are up in 2 hours 13 minutes!
Today we are testing the farming system + the new events
You are free to run around and do whatever you want, as we will be actively working on stuff while the test server is up.
ArchlightOnline.com

3AmPEeT.png

at 2 am lol how can i play there when im sleeping already xD and then its only for few hours :C
Yea unfortunatly the beta schedule is more to fit in schedule with the staff, as we want to be actively on and fixing things as they are tested, it's very hard to accompany everyone in one time slot.​

how long until the server is open? got home and thought it was around now you we're going to open it but unfortunatly not ;( any ideas?

This is - no doubt - a Server that forges current OTS history. Everytime I check your thread I am amazed by the various features you are adding and I hope it is still there in May as I'd love to play it once more :)
Good luck mate!

Back