• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
16 addons = total bonus. You can get 16 ingame without donating.

So you get 36 bunuses from 16 addons?

Addon Set 1 - Speed - +20 Speed
Addon Set 2 - Health - +100 Max Health
Addon Set 3 - Mana - +100 Max Mana
Addon Set 4 - Speed 2 - +30 Speed
Addon Set 5 - Regen Health - +15 Health/Tick
Addon Set 6 - Regen Mana - +15 Mana/Tick
Addon Set 7 - Shield - +5 Shielding
Addon Set 8 - Health 2 - +225 Max Health
Addon Set 9 - Mana 2 - +225 Max Mana
Addon Set 10 - Speed 3 - +40 Speed
Addon Set 11 - Regen Health 2 - +25 Health/Tick
Addon Set 12 - Regen Mana 2 - +25 Mana/Tick
Addon Set 13 - Shield 2 - +8 Shielding
Addon Set 14 - Health 3 - +350 Max Health
Addon Set 15 - Mana 3 - +350 Max Mana
Addon Set 16 - Speed 4 - +50 Speed
Addon Set 17 - Regen Health 3 - +40 Health/Tick
Addon Set 18 - Regen Mana 3 - +40 Mana/Tick
Addon Set 19 - Shield 3 - +12 Shielding
Addon Set 20 - Health 4 - +500 Max Health
Addon Set 21 - Mana 4 - +500 Max Mana
Addon Set 22 - Speed 5 - +60 Speed
Addon Set 23 - Regen Health 4 - +55 Health/Tick
Addon Set 24 - Regen Mana 4 - +55 Mana/Tick
Addon Set 25 - Shield 4 - +15 Shielding
Addon Set 26 - Health 5 - +700 Max Health
Addon Set 27 - Mana 5 - +700 Max Mana
Addon Set 28 - Speed 6 - +70 Speed
Addon Set 29 - Regen Health 5 - +75 Health/Tick
Addon Set 30 - Regen Mana 5 - +75 Mana/Tick
Addon Set 31 - Health 6 - +1000 Max Health
Addon Set 32 - Mana 6 - +1000 Max Mana
Addon Set 33 - Speed 7 - +80 Speed
Addon Set 34 - Regen Health 6 - +85 Health/Tick
Addon Set 35 - Regen Mana 6 - +85 Mana/Tick
Addon Set 36 - Shield 5 - +20 Shielding

And maybe add some way to see how many bonuses you got? (if you dont have that)

@Sir Knighter really awesome server. I got to say though, I was kind of surprised about this:

rhdYO3c.png

It's sad to see such a large server encouraging using a cracked bot.
DarkstaR has put a lot of time into developing the bot, and Joshwa and I have poured countless hours into scripts.
Providing a cracked XenoBot is the equivalent of us giving away chargebacked points on your server.

I hope that you take it down, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

How manny stats can I get ingame without donating? 15?

Sir Knighter say 16 addons so i guess 16 and another 20 at donate.

Witch mean that you can get like 2x more regg and other bonuses if you donate.

@Sir Knighter really awesome server. I got to say though, I was kind of surprised about this:

rhdYO3c.png

It's sad to see such a large server encouraging using a cracked bot.
DarkstaR has put a lot of time into developing the bot, and Joshwa and I have poured countless hours into scripts.
Providing a cracked XenoBot is the equivalent of us giving away chargebacked points on your server.

I hope that you take it down, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it.
I just took the link from other servers websites, however I can honestly say I never thought about it affecting anyone, very short sighted of me. The link has been removed from our website.

Also - Elvang is a real life friend of mine, he could not speak more highly of the developement of the server. Goodluck on launch my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took the link from other servers websites, however I can honestly say I never thought about it affecting anyone, very short sighted of me. The link has been removed from our website.

Also - Elvang is a real life friend of mine, he could not speak more highly of the developement of the server. Goodluck on launch my friend

Thanks I appreciate it, I didn't realize it was so widespread among servers.

Yeah I've been told, thanks we'll need it, haha. Congrats on your launch, it's nice to see a successful custom OT.

a few things that seriously bother me about this server (i'm lvl 1200~) so i've played a bit this era
the insane p2w situation

1) stats
theres a total of 640 stat points (each increasing your characters stat 1% at a time)
EDIT: 900 stat points I'm sorry >.>!
for example
vitality will increase your health pool by 1% for each "stat point"
the only way i know of getting stat points is pritty much donating for keys & looting boxes
the cost to "max out a char would be around 1000 euros just in stats
this does not incluse the premium , health potions , donation set

2) weapons
i've seen it claimed several times that there are better weapons then the "donation" weapons
and yes i agree the rift weapons are better (and require weeks of grinding there is not a single rift weapon made yet)
besides that to make a "MASTERCRAFTED" (aka the best weapons) donation weapons are part of the crafting recipe..

3) the limited "donation sales
Receive a trinket or backpack below when you donate 80 euros...
lets not talk about the stats this thing gives compared to the 2% bp we can loot >.> (maybe down te line a better one is lootable right???)

4) u call the era "age of war"
a skull remover costing 2.80$
a frag taking 8 hours to go away
spells hit people even if you ain't pvp flagged
the result is anybody using aoe spells risks getting a red skull quite fast...
i remember me & hatsune doing a single fight in wich we both went from 0 frags to red skull (i got 7 frags in 1 fight)
hatsune then died by some higher lvl monk and lost his bp , weapon , ring , and i think shield...
age of war.. my fucking ass >.>
i would somewhat understand if the logic was that u don't want people pking to much on your server but seeing as u added skull remover in your donation shop i came to the conclusion its just another way to earn money for u.

5) the 15~ outfits that are buyable from the shop instantly
wich u listed the advantages of nicely a bit back ;)

6) the amazingly crappy class balance...
i'm a noble guardian (heroic) i got 51K hp .. this sounds like alot until a reaper hits you for 28000 dmg with a single dot spell
as the "tankiest vocation" my healing per turn is +- 2K healing turn >.> (oh and my 10 minute cooldown 5000 hp heal ftw)

7) the legendary mob system (nothing to do with the p2w side)
apparently there are legendary mobs all over the map u can check this out with !legendaries
wich is nice if it wasn't for the fact that theres not a single clue as where to find them i know of 2 respawns personally by running into them (out of like 30?)
nor am i likely to run into the respawns because they are farmed by over 200 people second they respawn its just plain stupid

the server imo has some potentials its donation system tho is just straight up wrong
the only reason the numbers are what they are is because your entire system is one that basicly shouts "mc 10 characters in trainers and stand afk to get rewards so i can stay up on the otservlist list"
20:10 985 players online. (server online list) this inclused ofcourse xlogged players in trainers
archlightonline.com LAUNCHED TODAY 234 (303) / 1000
these are the real online numbers (or close to it) knowing howmanny mcs there are just in trainers with an active client i estimate the population to be close to 100 unique players online right now
of wich a good 25% is standing in depot

with the remaining 75% of the playerbase u better hope you are able to find a party within your level range to hunt with (because solo hunting is a huge waste of time in comparison)
in 2 hours time i went from 900 to 1200~ (with exp boosts on & happy hour) if i did the same solo i wouldent even have hit 950

imo the server is doomed to fail because of the server being made to party yet there just not being enough active players to party with. once ox server comes out i'll go have some fun there while waiting for another custom server to come out .

i hope you look at this as constructive criticism and not mindless slander :)

ign : tride tank

Last edited:

Hey im going to respond to each of these best I can, and try to address some of your issues and concerns :)
(Blue will be my response)

First of i'd like to say, Archlight is a server about knowledge, if you dont know the tricks and tips, you will have a hard time, trading is a massive part of the server, smart trading, Epidemic was notoriously the best player in Archlight in the era's he played, he never donated a single dollar, and we without a doubt was the biggest powerhouse on the server, purely by smart playing and smart trading.

1) stats
theres a total of 640 stat points (each increasing your characters stat 1% at a time)
EDIT: 900 stat points I'm sorry >.>!
for example
vitality will increase your health pool by 1% for each "stat point"
the only way i know of getting stat points is pritty much donating for keys & looting boxes
the cost to "max out a char would be around 1000 euros just in stats
this does not incluse the premium , health potions , donation set
I dont believe there are any chars who would actually care to max out stats, for example a mage isn't going to care about haste, strength etc. Additionally, there are 150 stat points you can get ingame, many of these are in the stronghold questline, something that you will have not gotten to after 5 days of playing, also you can receive stat stones ingame from hardcore dungeons, something you also will not have done avidly yet (as you wont be doing them all daily until you are around 2k~).

2) weapons
i've seen it claimed several times that there are better weapons then the "donation" weapons
and yes i agree the rift weapons are better (and require weeks of grinding there is not a single rift weapon made yet)
besides that to make a "MASTERCRAFTED" (aka the best weapons) donation weapons are part of the crafting recipe..
Donation weapons are notoriously easy to get ingame, people trade 3 crates for them... and yes, rift weapons are better, they do not require weeks of grinding, there are over 150 rift weapons already created 5 days into launch, IE. 150 people within 5 days have crafted better than the donation weapon.

3) the limited "donation sales
Receive a trinket or backpack below when you donate 80 euros...
lets not talk about the stats this thing gives compared to the 2% bp we can loot >.> (maybe down te line a better one is lootable right???)
Seven trials quest (something people will be doing in probably a week) gives a backpack almost exactly as strong ingame.

4) u call the era "age of war"
a skull remover costing 2.80$
a frag taking 8 hours to go away
spells hit people even if you ain't pvp flagged
the result is anybody using aoe spells risks getting a red skull quite fast...
i remember me & hatsune doing a single fight in wich we both went from 0 frags to red skull (i got 7 frags in 1 fight)
hatsune then died by some higher lvl monk and lost his bp , weapon , ring , and i think shield...
age of war.. my fucking ass >.>
i would somewhat understand if the logic was that u don't want people pking to much on your server but seeing as u added skull remover in your donation shop i came to the conclusion its just another way to earn money for u.
The age of war is regarding to the pvp events, pvp ladder and guild tournaments. Archlight has never been a massive server about random pking, but more event related pvp. The reason frag removers arn't super cheap, and frags are 8 hours is to avoid people power abusing hardcore which happened in an old era when it was 4 hours for a frag.

5) the 15~ outfits that are buyable from the shop instantly
wich u listed the advantages of nicely a bit back ;)
Sorry dont really understand what you're saying here

6) the amazingly crappy class balance...
i'm a noble guardian (heroic) i got 51K hp .. this sounds like alot until a reaper hits you for 28000 dmg with a single dot spell
as the "tankiest vocation" my healing per turn is +- 2K healing turn >.> (oh and my 10 minute cooldown 5000 hp heal ftw)
You're the tankiest, not the biggest healer. Guardian is a facetank class, not a healer, they tank the hardest bosses far before anyone else can, that however requires a healer. It's just like a prot warrior in wow isn't healing himself during a dungeon, he is a TANK, he requires a healer, I know many are cultured to tibias "Im a tank and have the biggest potion heal in the game", but this isn't real tibia. However once you spec you can spec into holy which gives you pretty strong healing, additionally if you read the patch notes we already said we will be buffing the healing of Holy Flash and Flash Heal.

7) the legendary mob system (nothing to do with the p2w side)
apparently there are legendary mobs all over the map u can check this out with !legendaries
wich is nice if it wasn't for the fact that theres not a single clue as where to find them i know of 2 respawns personally by running into them (out of like 30?)
nor am i likely to run into the respawns because they are farmed by over 200 people second they respawn its just plain stupid.
Like i said, takes time to learn the tricks, I know one of the guilds has a google doc with the location of all the legendaries.

the server imo has some potentials its donation system tho is just straight up wrong
the only reason the numbers are what they are is because your entire system is one that basicly shouts "mc 10 characters in trainers and stand afk to get rewards so i can stay up on the otservlist list"
20:10 985 players online. (server online list) this inclused ofcourse xlogged players in trainers
archlightonline.com LAUNCHED TODAY 234 (303) / 1000
these are the real online numbers (or close to it) knowing howmanny mcs there are just in trainers with an active client i estimate the population to be close to 100 unique players online right now
of wich a good 25% is standing in depot
We do not take into account any players not connected to the client, something many servers do take into account, that's why our numbers will never match up, the player count on otservlist shows the amount of people that are connected and playing, not afk training (something most servers count on their otservlist numbers, which can run into trouble after time)

with the remaining 75% of the playerbase u better hope you are able to find a party within your level range to hunt with (because solo hunting is a huge waste of time in comparison)
in 2 hours time i went from 900 to 1200~ (with exp boosts on & happy hour) if i did the same solo i wouldent even have hit 950
Team hunting is stronger than solo hunting, this is a mechanic we encourage on Archlight (I know weird right? teamwork = better than solo D:
We will be adding a new system where players outside of the 33% level can still party with a group if they are outside the level requirement, however they will suffer an exp penalty.

imo the server is doomed to fail because of the server being made to party yet there just not being enough active players to party with. once ox server comes out i'll go have some fun there while waiting for another custom server to come out .
Real maps are fun, i'm excited for it too :)

Suggestions;

make blacksmithing items stackable (we got enough shit in our bp alrdy)

make max stats per x lvl, its stupid seeing lvl 700 killing lvl 1000's cuz he donated... (DONATED AS IN 100 FKING EURO NOT DONATING A SET)

make a wiki, if I dont understand a item I will look it up the wiki.. Stat points what are those? Oh lets see in Wiki.. oh you just learned about !stats AND now u can see where all the NPC's are...

overall its great OT, but with ppl donating shitloads for stat points I dont see a reason for Sir knight to change anything.. if your shit get sold easily why stop it..

Suggestions;

make blacksmithing items stackable (we got enough shit in our bp alrdy)

make max stats per x lvl, its stupid seeing lvl 700 killing lvl 1000's cuz he donated... (DONATED AS IN 100 FKING EURO NOT DONATING A SET)

make a wiki, if I dont understand a item I will look it up the wiki.. Stat points what are those? Oh lets see in Wiki.. oh you just learned about !stats AND now u can see where all the NPC's are...

overall its great OT, but with ppl donating shitloads for stat points I dont see a reason for Sir knight to change anything.. if your shit get sold easily why stop it..
Unfortunatly an item cant become stackable without using a custom client. The client must support it.

I do like the idea of max stats per level. That's something interesting we will look into.

Regarding the wiki, we have a really good and ordered guide section, do you not know about it or do you not like it? Some have said they didn't notice it but it's on our website.

Regarding people "donating shitloads" this servers been out for a year, most the points people are using are past points, not new points newly donated, these are points from old era that we gave back (as we give back 100% of points on a restart).

Unfortunatly an item cant become stackable without using a custom client. The client must support it.

I do like the idea of max stats per level. That's something interesting we will look into.

I hope you do look into stats per level, its frustrating going against a lvl 700 with 2 lvl 900's and still die. (makes it abit balanced imo, people who donate can get ABIT stronger but no need to be THAT strong)

Hey I wanted to say it is a great server at the beginning until the p2w kicks in, I've played it since the launch of this era, got 1000 MS and 900 Necro. However, I would not recommend this server to any players who do not want to spend a lot of money on constant upgrades.

Yes, the best set can not be obtained from the SMS SHOP, but the SMS one gives a really nice boost. Having said that, the problem is with all the upgrade items, in order to improve your character permanently you need stat stones, which can be obtained from a daily quest which is usually very difficult or crates which require a key to open and then there is slight % that you even get the stone. As you can probably guess, these items can be obtained from the SMS SHOP for a ridiculous price. To sum this up, I wouldn't have a problem paying monthly subscription to play on this server and removing all the OP items from SMS SHOP (I don't mind any sort of aesthetics) but once you get a higher level you realise that there is a huge gap between the players who spent +5000 points on this server and the free to play users.

There is an issue with the vocation balance (but this issue comes from the overpowered p2w SMS SHOP) so I am not going to comment on this subject. In my opinion no new players will play on this server, the number of players will decrease over time until Knighter decides to end this era.

Don't be fooled by the "but it can be obtained in game..."

TL : DR I don't recommend this server, p2w

Back