• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
heeeey you're using my crafting system :D
is that a modified version of my alchemy system you use or a different one? o:

something just feels strange/unbalanced here...
- druids with prestige 5+ hitin nearly 100k, oneshooting monsters
- necromancers melt archers lvl 2k within a matter of 1-3 seconds
- barely any bards/guards running around
- everyone seems to go zerks nowadays

dont know if its just the items (promo token items, awakening tier4, mc items, ...) those guys gain that huge dmg boost from, or those vocs are really unbalanced.
just seing zerk, mage getting some love at patchdays.

Yep. Druids are very strong nowadays. With their merlkin form + strong magic scroll their ML goes through the roof....

heeeey you're using my crafting system :D
is that a modified version of my alchemy system you use or a different one? o:
Different, yes we used the base code of it, however Ninja had to revamp it alot.

No we didn't use the alchemy system, just recycled the blacksmithing for it.

something just feels strange/unbalanced here...
- druids with prestige 5+ hitin nearly 100k, oneshooting monsters
- necromancers melt archers lvl 2k within a matter of 1-3 seconds
- barely any bards/guards running around
- everyone seems to go zerks nowadays

dont know if its just the items (promo token items, awakening tier4, mc items, ...) those guys gain that huge dmg boost from, or those vocs are really unbalanced.
just seing zerk, mage getting some love at patchdays.
Druids have a short burst potential, then scale off compared to a sorc.

Bards and guards are team voc classes, you usually see them pop up more everytime new quests comeout, many people have a guard/bard as an alt.

I havn't seen many zerks lately, but ever since wholer came back and starting dumpstering again more zerks are coming up

If you're in our discord, then you've seen our changes to survivability that are coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Different, yes we used the base code of it, however Ninja had to revamp it alot.

No we didn't use the alchemy system, just recycled the blacksmithing for it.
I just noticed things like
Code:
local window = ModalWindow(modalId, "Smithing", "Expand the type of item you want to craft to view the available items.\nYou are trained in the following specialties:\n")
and I was like oh look my system is actually being used by someone xD

"
Tags:
  • custom
  • high xp
  • ots
  • server" Sounds like something a guy from tibiaking.com.br would type. xD type instead:

Custom Server, 10.9x, Daily updates, Evolution/RPG Server, High experience rate

"
Tags:
  • custom
  • high xp
  • ots
  • server" Sounds like something a guy from tibiaking.com.br would type. xD type instead:

Custom Server, 10.9x, Daily updates, Evolution/RPG Server, High experience rate
I dont really know how tags work xD was just trying it

I just noticed things like
Code:
local window = ModalWindow(modalId, "Smithing", "Expand the type of item you want to craft to view the available items.\nYou are trained in the following specialties:\n")
and I was like oh look my system is actually being used by someone xD
It's a good system, i spoke with ninja regarding it and he changed some stuff to fit it more to Archlight but said the base code is good and no reason to re-do it.

tricky advertising or what?
please...fix it...
jnvHovp.png

Halloween Patch!
happyhalloween.png

Halloween Patch Notes

Prestiging now increases your max health and mana by 5% per prestige.
Fishing with bait no longer requires energy.
Fishing rewards (experience, money, skill tries) lowered by 40% (to adjust to no energy to use fishing rod).
Fixed rift tiles allowing for players to logout and remain inside the rift
Removed the exp boost from having 90%+ of your energy pool, i find this only limits people from using their energy.
Prestige rank highscores added (displays more than just top 5 prestiged players)
Dozens of back end script fixes, including fixes to the task scripts and health/mana change scripts.
Fix to items going above 100% hit chance and causing a chance to miss.
Future Content/Changes Spoiler
Monk Rework - Our plan is to rework monk weapons to instead of just increase fist skill, that they would become actual combat weapons just like berserker/guardians use. These weapons would become 2 handed and be upgradable with upgrade stones to properly increase their damage and allow the monk vocation to scale like the agile and quick combatant they should be. We have no guarantee's on how this rework will be or when just yet (hopefully next patch but no guarantee's), but it is in the works.
New solo/team hunting spawns, bigger monsters, new monsters, unique attack mechanics, moderate hp, very high damage, high experience, and interesting loot. The idea of this is to bring a challenge for high prestiged players especially with the new hp/mp change.
Our next patch will include multiple balances to different vocations, we will be closely monitoring and testing the power of each class in different scenarios and adjusting them accordingly after this new prestige patch goes through.

Eat a pumpkin to become a spooky Halloween creature for 5 minutes!
halloween1.png

4 New decorations to bling out your house with!
Toy_Spider.gif
Bat_Decoration.gif
Skeleton_Decoration.gif
Spiderwebs.gif

3 New Raids! Get pumpkins from Raid creatures to Buy Halloween Items

New Halloween Relic!
Earn this relic by bringing 150 relics to the Halloween trader!
Pumpkinhead.gif

Three Mounts to get Ingame! Earn them by trading pumpkins to the Halloween trader in the depot.
The_Hellgrip.gif
Undead_Cavebear_(Mount).gif
Batcat.gif

Halloween House Contest!

Show off your latest swag you bought from the Halloween trader, make a spooky house and enter the house contest for free points and a free Halloween Relic!

1st - 510 points + Halloween Relic
2nd - 260 + Halloween Relic
3rd - 260 points

To enter the house contest send your spooky image to [email protected] before November 9th. Winners will be selected and posted November 11th.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back