• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's not hellflayers hp, it's their damage that will provide challenges.
Pretty much the war golem guys at level 200 team fight. When everyone was level 300ish and you made that shit hitting 4k. nobody could hunt there. Am I rite? Its the same again right? xD

with like 3-4 of them coming at you at a time where in the end you have to run for your life to pz and end up closing off the zone because you lured everything xD

Pretty much the war golem guys at level 200 team fight. When everyone was level 300ish and you made that shit hitting 4k. nobody could hunt there. Am I rite? Its the same again right? xD

with like 3-4 of them coming at you at a time where in the end you have to run for your life to pz and end up closing off the zone because you lured everything xD
Hehe theyre very spread apart, you shouldn't ever have more than 1 unless ur racing through the spawn

wanted to try it, debug's

necromancer uses summons?
Im not sure whyd you'd be getting debugs, no one else does/is (never been reported before either in past year).

Yes necromancers use summons and curses

Be honset with me, is it still p2w? Am I able to play by myself without needing a team? Because now adays im bored as a hell.
Not at all anymore, It's very easy to compete without spending a dollar, I know as three of the strongest players IMO atm have never spent a $. But they work hard for it, and are smart players. Whether or not you need a team? Being in a guild is a large advantage, alot of the content is team based (dungeons etc). You can do them solo but it speeds things up. However you'll be 7~ months behind everyone. I'd wait for the next reset.

Not at all anymore, It's very easy to compete without spending a dollar, I know as three of the strongest players IMO atm have never spent a $. But they work hard for it, and are smart players. Whether or not you need a team? Being in a guild is a large advantage, alot of the content is team based (dungeons etc). You can do them solo but it speeds things up. However you'll be 7~ months behind everyone. I'd wait for the next reset.
Bruh who are these 3 people, list names please not just "3 people". Legit curious

knighter, view your emails and recover my account already, 40$ donated last era and i have all the info needed for the recover system on the website. Unfortunately your recovery system doesn't work without a character name and my account has no characters lmao as far as i know

k, i see that you saw my post and i know you saw the messages i sent you, but you still wont recover my account?

good job dude :D

k, i see that you saw my post and i know you saw the messages i sent you, but you still wont recover my account?

good job dude :D
Jesus dude it was 11pm at night and I had to sleep. I wasnt going to get all dressed go back to my pc to respond and take care of 1 email. If i did that everytime i got an email id never sleep. Just have some patience

If the update isn't with the change of hosts ima be disappointed lol

winterupdate.png

Winter Update and New Era
Archlight Online will be releasing a massive winter expansion and new Era on November 25th. This means that on November 20th Archlight Online will go offline for 5 days to prepare for the new expansion and era.
Why have we decided to do a new era with the large content expansion?
Archlight Online is currently one if not the frontrunner custom open tibia server. Being the most played non-rl map server in most of 2015 and 2016. We have grown immensely since where we first beta test back in June 2015. We have celebrated Halloweens, Christmases, Easters, and even a Birthday together.

The past year and a half has been an amazing experience for our team. We began with a solo developer, myself (Knightera) to a very strong developement team 18 months later. We would like to thank all of you players, for your support, activity, community, and ultimately becoming the Archlight Family! You all have allowed us to make this small project become a legacy, and continue to be an ever growing and expanding project!

We have an insane amount of plans for Archlight, changes, balances, additions, for the upcoming expansion, and we hope you take a moment to read a short teaser on just some of the things to come for Archlight Online.
First we’d like to address a large reason why we are doing the fresh Era with this Expansion
Online count has been very high since the launch of Age of War. Actually exceptionally high for a project this deep into an Era, daily we were still reaching numbers we reached 1 month into the Era, with dozens of new players joining daily. However, we feel the gap between long time players and new players has become too large and it is increasingly becoming difficult for new players to feel relevant in Archlight.

To address this, in the new Era we will be lowering the overall experience rate on Archlight by around 60%. Additionally we will also be increasing the cost of prestiging by about 60%. (This is the compensate for the valuableness of leveling and prestiging with the exp change). Ultimately prestiging will feel about the same price, as the levels will be more hard fought as well. Additionally, higher prestiges will slightly lower a players experience gained. This will help keep the player gap smaller, while still allowing players to fight and progress through content. Additionally, Specializations will now only require Prestige 1. We are changing this as with us dropping experience rates and increasing prestige cost we feel it will balance roughly the same.

We have maintained a very large and active community from start to end in this Era. The vast majority of projects die within 1-2 months after launch, and reset after those 2 months. We have grown Archlight into a game and community that remains strong far past these initial 1-2 months where most projects die out. We are very happy to how far we have come in the past 18 months, and especially this era seeing a community this strong 6 months into an Era. We believe with how strong the community hows grown, and active player base, that a new Era, with all of our mentioned changes would allow for some insane player counts and for this project to really explode for the future to come, and that's what is most important to us in the Archlight Team.. The present and future.
 ​
Rewarding your character progress from this Era
Something important to us is that every one of you is rewarded for your character progress this Era for the fresh start. The way we will be doing this is by giving every account a reward based on the highest prestige of a character on that account. What this means is your account will automatically be given a reward to your !shop command for launch based on the prestige you obtained on your best character. The cutoff for this is actually not until the 19th! What this means is you can still powergame on your character until the 19th to earn the highest reward possible for the new Era!
The Rewards are as follows -
Prestige 1 - 25% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 2-3 - 40% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 4-5 - 55% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 6-7 - 70% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 8+ - 100% gold nugget find relic
*These relics are permanent and last forever*
Prestige 20 or higher - Shockhead Mount (Only obtainable from this bonus)
shockheadmount.gif

​
100% of points purchased given back
One crucial thing for Archlight is that through any Era, we ensure that every player knows every dollar they spend in support of our project will never be lost. We are proud that every single dollar donated for since our first launch in August 2016 is still in the account of the player who has purchased those points. And years from now it will remain as so. Additionally promotion tokens will be compensated based on points donated. What this means is even for the players who did not donate 80 euro donations but multiple smaller donations, you will receive promotion tokens for the thresholds you have donated for (REJOICE).
 ​
Reducing the Strength Gap
This is something that we will be doing that will essentially help close the gap between top tier/long time players and newer players. Our theme around this next Era is giving new players the ability to not catch up to a 5-6 month long player within a week or two, but allow them to be relevant after a week or two. What this means is that newer players who join Archlight deep into an Era will not have a feeling of no-worth or no-impact on the world around them. Dont worry, progression will still remain very important in Archlight as we feel the progression system we have is very unique and motivating/intruiging. However we do feel that newer players have no chance in being relevant up 6 months into an era to the players from day 1 and will address this! We are very excited about the changes coming and feel they will be beneficial to everyone and further growing the community and essentially Archlight Online.
 ​
Winter Hits Archlight!
Along with a depot + inner city revamp in a christmas theme, we will also be adding in some of the classic raids from last christmas including Eskimo Knighter and Archlight Grinch Goblins! This will come with 2 Achievements and some festive items. Additionally we will have a twelve days of christmas event giving presents to all Archlight Players during the holidays. We are very excited about the holidays and spending it together with the Archlight Community <3
newera2.png

​
New Mappers Joining Archlight Team
We are very happy to announce 2 New mappers have recently joined the Archlight Team.
The first being Andreew who joined our team a month ago to help supply content for the new Era. We have already displayed some of his work but if you missed it here it is again!
newera3.png

Now the mapper Bump has also joined our team. We are very excited to bring him on full time to our mapping team and developement team. He did the winter inner city revamp and will be making tons of new content and dungeons for the new Archlight Era!
newera4.png

We are very excited about the further growth of our developement team and the possibilities a stronger team opens up for the future!
 ​
Reworked Daily Task Turn-Ins!
We are very excited to announce our full rework to the farming, mining and fishing shard tasks! From now on each NPC will have daily recipes. These daily recipes will require different items from their respective craft! By completing their daily recipes they will reward you with mining, fishing or farming shards. These recipes are repeatable throughout the day! We are excited about this as these tasks became a chore that players more or less had to multi-character complete. We feel this will further reward players who put more time into their craft, without the need of having to multiclient multiple characters. This is another step we are making to making Archlight a more dynamic and entertaining server.
 ​
Changing Achievements To Make Them More Interesting
Achievements have become essentially something you feel very encouraged to afk bot for days to earn the achievements for their fitting benefit. This has made them very dry and almost like an errand instead of something fun to research and complete. Because of this we have decided we will be changing all our achievements to now requires 20% as many creatures slain to unlock them. Additionally, achievements will give a lower reward for their completion as it is likely most players will complete the vast majority of achievements. We will also be reworking alot of achivements to not be a repetitive killing of weak creatures, but instead more dificult and exciting creatures/bosses.
 ​
Donator and non Donator Gap.
Archlight has done a great deal to close the "pay to win" gap this era and we feel we have been hitting in right on the head. With the additions of weak stat stones, stat stones from completing dungeons, adding the test of strength daily stat stone quests and adding stat stone quests in the majority of spawns and now we have also added weak stat stones and 2x normal stat stones to make them that much easier achievable! A donation gap will always exist between two players who play the same amount of time. In the end of the day, we are a professional project that runs itself as such, most of those who work on this project work full time on it and thus need to pay for food and rent. However we are continueing to work on closing that gap as small as possible and made massive jumps this era. We appreciate the heck out of all of you for all your support and are working hard to continue to deliver you a emersive and long lasting project for years to come!
 ​
The Warzone
Pvp-Enforced. PVP-ENFORCED! PVP ENFORCED!!!!
This is something we have wanted to bring into Archlight for a long time. About 9 months to be exact. We have done multiple polls over the past almost-year about making Archlight a PvP-E server. Most polls slightly won agreeing to keep it normal PvP but showing a very large and increasing interested in a PvP-E aspect. This lead us to design the Warzone.
The Warzone is a PvP-Enforced area with 4 castles. These castles have a chance of spawning a boss, killing this boss will not only increase your characters damage while in this event, but it will also stack a 6 hour experience boost to your character. You can stack as many of these experience buffs from each boss throughout the event. So whats the catch? Well, only 2 bosses will be spawned at once. These bosses will create conflict, as players will be hunting for your skull for their taste of your experience. When a boss is slain, another will spawn in a random other castle. The Warzone will have other unique mechanics that make it a viable form of PvP-E for any level and any class. Will you sneak boss kills and stack up an experience bonus for after the event? Will you reap kills on opponenets to steal their experience and levels? That is for you to strategize and decide.
 ​
Class Balancing - Making A Place For Every Class And Playstyle
Lucid and Black have flagshipped a new way of balancing every class in Archlight in every stage of the game. They are currently and will be balancing every class off a DPS/Sustainability system using over 60 different test knights to accurately balance every close over the next 2 weeks until the launch of the new Era. This ultimately will mean the classes that are currently severely underpowered/overpowered at a certain point in the game will most likely see a very large rework. We are very excited about the future balancing to Archlight reaching a level that allows for players to play whichever class they wish without feeling a sense of missplacement or uselessness.
newera1.png

Cracking Down on Botters and MC'rs with a strong team of community managers.
What has become more and more important to us over the past couple weeks is the need for a more monitored playerbase. This means punishing abusers first and foremost. We will have a strict ruleset set out on the archlight website under community tab for launch. This will include some basic rules that our new Community Managers will be enforcing in the next Era.
For many we understand they do not wish to use a bot to hunt, but things such as achievements have put them into a corner in which they must use a bot to stay relevant. This is a big reason we are reworking systems such as achievements and will continue to try to make gameplay more and more fluid and exciting for the playerbase.
Additionally, things such as MC trains in dungeons will not be tolerated and will be cracked down heavily in this Era. Multi-Clienting on Archlight is allowed for players. We do not restrict a players desire to play multiple characters, train multiple characters, have multiple people in a household playing etc. Our only restriction has always been with players MC-Training quests and dungeons. This next Era Myself and our new Community Managers will be actively seeking out and banning players abusing this.
 ​
Events and Raids More Often/More Rewarding!
Something that is becoming more and more important to us is to continue to make actively playing more valuable and rewarding. To accomodate this we will be making events every hour, instead of every 2 hours. Additionally, events now will give a 30 minute experience boost upon completion. We will also be adding many more dificult and challenging raids with better rewards for participating.
Teasers will be released on our Facebook Page, Website and Discord for the new Era and Expansion. Additionally we will be giving out points every single day on our Discord community to active members from November 18th-Launch. You can easily join the discord with our website link and join the Archlight fam <3
We the Archlight Team want to thank all of you for the continued support in making Archlight the most played custom project on otservlist. You the players allow us to follow our passion and develope this server, create storylines, and watch a community be built and grow together.​

winterupdate.png

Winter Update and New Era

Archlight Online will be releasing a massive winter expansion and new Era on November 25th. This means that on November 20th Archlight Online will go offline for 5 days to prepare for the new expansion and era.

Why have we decided to do a new era with the large content expansion?
Archlight Online is currently one if not the frontrunner custom open tibia server. Being the most played non-rl map server in most of 2015 and 2016. We have grown immensely since where we first beta test back in June 2015. We have celebrated Halloweens, Christmases, Easters, and even a Birthday together.

The past year and a half has been an amazing experience for our team. We began with a solo developer, myself (Knightera) to a very strong developement team 18 months later. We would like to thank all of you players, for your support, activity, community, and ultimately becoming the Archlight Family! You all have allowed us to make this small project become a legacy, and continue to be an ever growing and expanding project!

We have an insane amount of plans for Archlight, changes, balances, additions, for the upcoming expansion, and we hope you take a moment to read a short teaser on just some of the things to come for Archlight Online.

First we’d like to address a large reason why we are doing the fresh Era with this Expansion
Online count has been very high since the launch of Age of War. Actually exceptionally high for a project this deep into an Era, daily we were still reaching numbers we reached 1 month into the Era, with dozens of new players joining daily. However, we feel the gap between long time players and new players has become too large and it is increasingly becoming difficult for new players to feel relevant in Archlight.

To address this, in the new Era we will be lowering the overall experience rate on Archlight by around 60%. Additionally we will also be increasing the cost of prestiging by about 60%. (This is the compensate for the valuableness of leveling and prestiging with the exp change). Ultimately prestiging will feel about the same price, as the levels will be more hard fought as well. Additionally, higher prestiges will slightly lower a players experience gained. This will help keep the player gap smaller, while still allowing players to fight and progress through content. Additionally, Specializations will now only require Prestige 1. We are changing this as with us dropping experience rates and increasing prestige cost we feel it will balance roughly the same.

We have maintained a very large and active community from start to end in this Era. The vast majority of projects die within 1-2 months after launch, and reset after those 2 months. We have grown Archlight into a game and community that remains strong far past these initial 1-2 months where most projects die out. We are very happy to how far we have come in the past 18 months, and especially this era seeing a community this strong 6 months into an Era. We believe with how strong the community hows grown, and active player base, that a new Era, with all of our mentioned changes would allow for some insane player counts and for this project to really explode for the future to come, and that's what is most important to us in the Archlight Team.. The present and future.

Rewarding your character progress from this Era
Something important to us is that every one of you is rewarded for your character progress this Era for the fresh start. The way we will be doing this is by giving every account a reward based on the highest prestige of a character on that account. What this means is your account will automatically be given a reward to your !shop command for launch based on the prestige you obtained on your best character. The cutoff for this is actually not until the 19th! What this means is you can still powergame on your character until the 19th to earn the highest reward possible for the new Era!
The Rewards are as follows -
Prestige 1 - 25% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 2-3 - 40% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 4-5 - 55% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 6-7 - 70% gold nugget find relic
Prestige 8+ - 100% gold nugget find relic
*These relics are permanent and last forever*
Prestige 20 or higher - Shockhead Mount (Only obtainable from this bonus)
shockheadmount.gif

100% of points purchased given back
One crucial thing for Archlight is that through any Era, we ensure that every player knows every dollar they spend in support of our project will never be lost. We are proud that every single dollar donated for since our first launch in August 2016 is still in the account of the player who has purchased those points. And years from now it will remain as so. Additionally promotion tokens will be compensated based on points donated. What this means is even for the players who did not donate 80 euro donations but multiple smaller donations, you will receive promotion tokens for the thresholds you have donated for (REJOICE).

Reducing the Strength Gap
This is something that we will be doing that will essentially help close the gap between top tier/long time players and newer players. Our theme around this next Era is giving new players the ability to not catch up to a 5-6 month long player within a week or two, but allow them to be relevant after a week or two. What this means is that newer players who join Archlight deep into an Era will not have a feeling of no-worth or no-impact on the world around them. Dont worry, progression will still remain very important in Archlight as we feel the progression system we have is very unique and motivating/intruiging. However we do feel that newer players have no chance in being relevant up 6 months into an era to the players from day 1 and will address this! We are very excited about the changes coming and feel they will be beneficial to everyone and further growing the community and essentially Archlight Online.

Winter Hits Archlight!
Along with a depot + inner city revamp in a christmas theme, we will also be adding in some of the classic raids from last christmas including Eskimo Knighter and Archlight Grinch Goblins! This will come with 2 Achievements and some festive items. Additionally we will have a twelve days of christmas event giving presents to all Archlight Players during the holidays. We are very excited about the holidays and spending it together with the Archlight Community <3
newera2.png

New Mappers Joining Archlight Team
We are very happy to announce 2 New mappers have recently joined the Archlight Team.
The first being Andreew who joined our team a month ago to help supply content for the new Era. We have already displayed some of his work but if you missed it here it is again!
newera3.png

Now the mapper Bump has also joined our team. We are very excited to bring him on full time to our mapping team and developement team. He did the winter inner city revamp and will be making tons of new content and dungeons for the new Archlight Era!
newera4.png

We are very excited about the further growth of our developement team and the possibilities a stronger team opens up for the future!

Reworked Daily Task Turn-Ins!
We are very excited to announce our full rework to the farming, mining and fishing shard tasks! From now on each NPC will have daily recipes. These daily recipes will require different items from their respective craft! By completing their daily recipes they will reward you with mining, fishing or farming shards. These recipes are repeatable throughout the day! We are excited about this as these tasks became a chore that players more or less had to multi-character complete. We feel this will further reward players who put more time into their craft, without the need of having to multiclient multiple characters. This is another step we are making to making Archlight a more dynamic and entertaining server.

Changing Achievements To Make Them More Interesting
Achievements have become essentially something you feel very encouraged to afk bot for days to earn the achievements for their fitting benefit. This has made them very dry and almost like an errand instead of something fun to research and complete. Because of this we have decided we will be changing all our achievements to now requires 20% as many creatures slain to unlock them. Additionally, achievements will give a lower reward for their completion as it is likely most players will complete the vast majority of achievements. We will also be reworking alot of achivements to not be a repetitive killing of weak creatures, but instead more dificult and exciting creatures/bosses.

Donator and non Donator Gap.
Archlight has done a great deal to close the "pay to win" gap this era and we feel we have been hitting in right on the head. With the additions of weak stat stones, stat stones from completing dungeons, adding the test of strength daily stat stone quests and adding stat stone quests in the majority of spawns and now we have also added weak stat stones and 2x normal stat stones to make them that much easier achievable! A donation gap will always exist between two players who play the same amount of time. In the end of the day, we are a professional project that runs itself as such, most of those who work on this project work full time on it and thus need to pay for food and rent. However we are continueing to work on closing that gap as small as possible and made massive jumps this era. We appreciate the heck out of all of you for all your support and are working hard to continue to deliver you a emersive and long lasting project for years to come!

The Warzone
Pvp-Enforced. PVP-ENFORCED! PVP ENFORCED!!!!
This is something we have wanted to bring into Archlight for a long time. About 9 months to be exact. We have done multiple polls over the past almost-year about making Archlight a PvP-E server. Most polls slightly won agreeing to keep it normal PvP but showing a very large and increasing interested in a PvP-E aspect. This lead us to design the Warzone.
The Warzone is a PvP-Enforced area with 4 castles. These castles have a chance of spawning a boss, killing this boss will not only increase your characters damage while in this event, but it will also stack a 6 hour experience boost to your character. You can stack as many of these experience buffs from each boss throughout the event. So whats the catch? Well, only 2 bosses will be spawned at once. These bosses will create conflict, as players will be hunting for your skull for their taste of your experience. When a boss is slain, another will spawn in a random other castle. The Warzone will have other unique mechanics that make it a viable form of PvP-E for any level and any class. Will you sneak boss kills and stack up an experience bonus for after the event? Will you reap kills on opponenets to steal their experience and levels? That is for you to strategize and decide.

Class Balancing - Making A Place For Every Class And Playstyle
Lucid and Black have flagshipped a new way of balancing every class in Archlight in every stage of the game. They are currently and will be balancing every class off a DPS/Sustainability system using over 60 different test knights to accurately balance every close over the next 2 weeks until the launch of the new Era. This ultimately will mean the classes that are currently severely underpowered/overpowered at a certain point in the game will most likely see a very large rework. We are very excited about the future balancing to Archlight reaching a level that allows for players to play whichever class they wish without feeling a sense of missplacement or uselessness.
newera1.png

Cracking Down on Botters and MC'rs with a strong team of community managers.
What has become more and more important to us over the past couple weeks is the need for a more monitored playerbase. This means punishing abusers first and foremost. We will have a strict ruleset set out on the archlight website under community tab for launch. This will include some basic rules that our new Community Managers will be enforcing in the next Era.
For many we understand they do not wish to use a bot to hunt, but things such as achievements have put them into a corner in which they must use a bot to stay relevant. This is a big reason we are reworking systems such as achievements and will continue to try to make gameplay more and more fluid and exciting for the playerbase.
Additionally, things such as MC trains in dungeons will not be tolerated and will be cracked down heavily in this Era. Multi-Clienting on Archlight is allowed for players. We do not restrict a players desire to play multiple characters, train multiple characters, have multiple people in a household playing etc. Our only restriction has always been with players MC-Training quests and dungeons. This next Era Myself and our new Community Managers will be actively seeking out and banning players abusing this.

Events and Raids More Often/More Rewarding!
Something that is becoming more and more important to us is to continue to make actively playing more valuable and rewarding. To accomodate this we will be making events every hour, instead of every 2 hours. Additionally, events now will give a 30 minute experience boost upon completion. We will also be adding many more dificult and challenging raids with better rewards for participating.
Teasers will be released on our Facebook Page, Website and Discord for the new Era and Expansion. Additionally we will be giving out points every single day on our Discord community to active members from November 18th-Launch. You can easily join the discord with our website link and join the Archlight fam <3
We the Archlight Team want to thank all of you for the continued support in making Archlight the most played custom project on otservlist. You the players allow us to follow our passion and develope this server, create storylines, and watch a community be built and grow together.​
Damn dude, I know we've had our lil drama between each other, but it's fantastic to see how far you have taken this OT. I remember sitting for hours/days on Skype during the beta phase trying to make this the best possible, and I'm quite impressed with how its turned out, and that its still up constantly updating. props man, props.

Damn dude, I know we've had our lil drama between each other, but it's fantastic to see how far you have taken this OT. I remember sitting for hours/days on Skype during the beta phase trying to make this the best possible, and I'm quite impressed with how its turned out, and that its still up constantly updating. props man, props.
Shat up and just play it with us

Back