• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Anyone experienced here who could answer a few questions of mine regarding the necromancer vocation?
1. Are the summons satisfying to use? Pvp perspective, pve etc?
2. How are the debuffs?
3. Any con's or pro's you'd like to mention yourself?
I'd really appreciate your time. Thanks.
You'll get a good answer to that in the discord

Good luck with the launch @Sir Knighter :)
Keep up the good work!
Thanks darling :) <3

24 Hours until Launch!

Last edited by a moderator:
This look fun were I can get more details of the balance changes all I get on the site are rough list of little changes made but nothing in detail to pick a class.

say I wanted to play as a solo player, and clear all the PvE stuff on my own max damage possible, no matter price, donor value, time

what class I should pick

This look fun were I can get more details of the balance changes all I get on the site are rough list of little changes made but nothing in detail to pick a class.

say I wanted to play as a solo player, and clear all the PvE stuff on my own max damage possible, no matter price, donor value, time

what class I should pick
Druid is solid, tough to play, necro is also good.

You can get more info from people in the discord group pretty quick. Or viewing vocations under the guides section.

Druid is solid, tough to play, necro is also good.

You can get more info from people in the discord group pretty quick. Or viewing vocations under the guides section.

yea that is what I did and there is no information other tham rough list of little changes made lol

what class I should pick
If you are 100% solo like me. The best class to pick is one of the pet classes. You get a free tank you can throw around wherever you please and let it die without worry.
Which is Necro or Monk.
Necro:

Cons:
Necro has mostly death damage.. so good luck killing undead :)

Pros:
Very high damage dealer. Mostly DoTs (damage over time)
Can solo almost everything, if you count pets.. You 4 man! xD'
Insane inate tankyness.. Your hp pool is huge and heals are op.
Borderline OP class.

Best voc in early levels.

Monk:

Cons:
Your fingers will hurt after 30 minutes. Get a bot to cast spells for you. You will know when you play it.

Pros:
Highest dps in early stages of the game.
Can solo almost everything, well duo if you count pet.

If you are 100% solo like me. The best class to pick is one of the pet classes. You get a free tank you can throw around wherever you please and let it die without worry.
Which is Necro or Monk.
Necro:

Cons:
Necro has mostly death damage.. so good luck killing undead :)

Pros:
Very high damage dealer. Mostly DoTs (damage over time)
Can solo almost everything, if you count pets.. You 4 man! xD'
Insane inate tankyness.. Your hp pool is huge and heals are op.
Borderline OP class.

Best voc in early levels.

Monk:

Cons:
Your fingers will hurt after 30 minutes. Get a bot to cast spells for you. You will know when you play it.

Pros:
Highest dps in early stages of the game.
Can solo almost everything, well duo if you count pet.

ohh there we go time to roll monk, happen to have the scrips ready for the monk?

what class I should pick
play solo while im here ? /im sure u r nohealpriest in ascalon XD,Purple dragon here :D

SWARMS.gif

nah i edited out my post the gm is just an idiot and banned me cuz he didnt like something i said

immature owner is all
And then you beg over 16 emails for me to unban you then when i dont you go back to doing the same thing again. Shows your pleading was only a show cause when it didn't work you go right back to before. I guess i made correct decision.

And then you beg over 16 emails for me to unban you then when i dont you go back to doing the same thing again. Shows your pleading was only a show cause when it didn't work you go right back to before. I guess i made correct decision.

bro youre really retarded lmao you banned me because i hurt your feelings on your own otserver without even insulting you.

i also like how you tried to say in the emails that you werent the one who banned me, literally hiding from the fact that you did something wrong.

cuck

bro youre really retarded lmao you banned me because i hurt your feelings on your own otserver without even insulting you.

i also like how you tried to say in the emails that you werent the one who banned me, literally hiding from the fact that you did something wrong.

cuck
16 emails pleading to be unbanned. Majority of those were within 30 seconds of eachother going from asking for forgiveness to being extremely nasty. Following it up with posts on here. Like i said, i'm glad my judgement was correct.

16 emails pleading to be unbanned. Majority of those were within 30 seconds of eachother going from asking for forgiveness to being extremely nasty. Following it up with posts on here. Like i said, i'm glad my judgement was correct.

yeah i didnt type in a paragraph like i should have, and none of the emails i sent were in no way nasty at all. you should reread them and never asked for forgiveness either i asked for you to tell me whether or not i was being banned, and you didnt respond at all because you know you fucked up in banning me. lets not forget you banned me over nothing lol

good luck on your server buddy

Back