• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Let me answer point by point and this will be my last message I do in this thread (hopefully)

1. You LIED about saying that you have 8 or 9 continents in total and they are not accessible unless players FINISH other continents.

2. We are living in 2019 not 2010 everything became fast paced even real tibia is speeding up which by the way is the original RPG but your statement is valid, you took a copy and applying your own twists/additions it is cool some may like it some may not.

3. Ohh boy I suggested PLENTY of stuff the guy you are leaving in the front line is totally and utterly burned out he is working alone sadly :/

4. Ppl start playing your server when the good servers are either resetting or they got nothing else to play. I personally know 14 who does that and other 6 who are never coming back.

5. You sound like you are a "copycat" ohh this game is doing this so I am doing it too this game is not doing that I do it too, cut the crap, get original please. Want a suggestion about mastery tree how about a perk point for improving orbs?, speeding professions, improve luck drops you are welcome by the way.

6. One of the very IMPORTANT aspects of tibia is it's PVP system, building a full grind server fine I agree 100% that everyone should run his/her own server the way she likes but get the courage to make it non-pvp and come again? Solid what? Please... xD

7. Shake hands.

8. Your council is the CORE of your problem, how about you let your players vote for who to be in it? You will be shocked with the results..

9. You can change my mind anytime you want babe :*

10. So you agree with me if I call you a "Follower" and not a Leader, let me know in the comments below.

11. Whenever someone keeps saying ask this ask that just shows a big sign of insecurity which also makes me relieved that part of my frustrations got into you, I don't usually burst out but your mapper cought me on a wrong day, teach him not to judge anyone first before pointing the finger to me.

12. I did have respect for your project Ashtar even in Zoltyum days when you were copy pasting same names and systems of collapser and due to nostalgia and missing of an actually originally perfectly build server, I played your server back then when it was too empty and you encouraged everyone to mc 4 chars for bonus 100% exp back then when everyone was running like sheep with 4 different vocations remember love?

13. Making my own project and thinking out of the box comment, I have a lot to learn about programming and with full honesty I don't have the time to learn or lets say never gave in effort to learn so maybe it wont ever come or maybe it would? I don't know...

And lastly don't bother making another big comment replying to me because by all honesty I wont read it nor will I care to read it, like I said to me and many others shadowrealm is a long past if anything I hope my "burst" turns into something positive and makes you work harder into retaining more players rather than permanently losing more, sorry if my messages offended you love again I did not mean to burst this way but this is part of the truth that you need to see with your own eyes.

Goodbye

After reading your point of view presented in a civilized way I both agree and disagree on some statements but I understand where you are coming from and I agree that we still have a lot of things to improve, I have no problem in admiting that the server is still not in an ideal shape but we've come a long way in just one year of being online and we are working hard on growing our community and improving the server constantly.

About masteries, probably you didn't know but we so have a traits system (similar to masteries) which allows you to improve further aspects of your character including that.

Last but not least I also agree on making a vote to add people to our council and we are already working on a structure to make it happen.

I appreciate your feedback and be sure it will be deeply considered.

I love how everyone attacks Ashtar and GM about "stealing" ideas and concepts yet all the the top servers have stole 99.99% of there ideas and concepts from OTHER old OT's or other games in general. Almost every single idea people use on OT is from another game or old ots that no longer exist.

Lots of people tend to think I has tons of influence on how things on the server are ran, I will tell you right now thats not true, I have not talked with Ashtar for maybe 6-8months not a single word, i used to talk to him quite abit when server first started but not since. And from what i know, play boys makes demands all the time to make himself stronger, but i dont think Ashtar changes stuff just for him, it may appear so because he can abuse it so much, but thats just because Tibia is his life and he plays it all day and spends thousands of dollars per month on it. So ofc he can make it look like hes getting everything his way.

Simple fact is, Tibia OT's are on the way out simple as that, Tibia just doesnt have the numbers it used to. So getting 100-200 isnt bad at all. Ashtar and GM have made leaps and bounds over Era 1, hell i remember Archlight era one, it was nowhere near as complete as Shadows first era was. It barely had anything to do besides lvl up abit and go pvp, and if u wasnt a Berserker with massive skill boost u didnt win anything. Arch has gone along ways because it has a huge support/dev team to provide constant content, Shadow is working with much smaller numbers but is making alot of changes each era mostly for the good of the server.

no point talking to this owners man! just let them continue running this ots and playboys can fund it himself xD
maybe in future it will be good

We appreciate your good mood, the shadowrealm team listens to the needs of the players to keep improving.🤗
Yea im clearly trolling.

Very creative artists as well!

I guess Ashtar's word means shit all after all.
plataform128xmystic3gif.gif
outfit_13326.gif

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea im clearly trolling.

Very creative artists as well!

I guess Ashtar's word means shit all after all.
View attachment 39726
View attachment 39725

I believe i've always shown you good will, In less than 3 hours that catchup thing will be completely reworked it wont even look similar to yours.

About the aura you are really bad tripping, just because its spinning it doesnt mean is a copy, look at all my other auras, are not even similar to yours.

There was clearly no need to come to the thread when I personally asked you to pm me if you felt annoyed by any of our content, but well.

Last edited:
I believe i've always shown you good will, In less than an hour that catchup thing will be completely reworked it wont even look similar to yours.

About the aura you are really bad tripping, just because its spinning it doesnt mean is a copy, look at all my other auras, are not even similar to yours.

There was clearly no need to come to the thread when I personally asked you to pm me if you felt annoyed by any of our content, but well.
Man stop with this bullshit charade. I really thought you guys would stop. But I guess it's tough. You know very well I could expose much more embaressing shit than you copying us but I dont.

I believe i've always shown you good will, In less than an hour that catchup thing will be completely reworked it wont even look similar to yours.

dude please fix your signature picture and first post pictures, it is bad to come to an advertising thread looking for info and see everything broken

Man stop with this bullshit charade. I really thought you guys would stop. But I guess it's tough. You know very well I could expose much more embaressing shit than you copying us but I dont.
I have no idea what you mean by charade, im being honest, I already told you that will be removed in no time, no idea why you are being rude.

Im even publicly apologizing and looking to make things right with you

Good thing rl map servers dont have that aggressive fight over stuff being similar XD
Anyway I’m not sure what is that all about, if you feel like someone is copying you, you should be glad about that, you are so good someone wanted to be like you!
There is no need to fight over stupid stuff too, not sure why you even consider similarities being exact copy. Custom servers are rarity in this time, keep together not fight with each other over some possibly „copied” stuff.

I actually came to Shadowrealm after too much of p2w on Archlight. But they made Shadow now p2w MUCHO aswell now, so I guess they're copying them in that way too :>

There is no need for any of this fuss... Shadowrealm will never be on the same ground as Archlight no matter how many ideas it tries to copy.

There is no need for any of this fuss... Shadowrealm will never be on the same ground as Archlight no matter how many ideas it tries to copy.
Both are shit shows in my opinion, too much to handle.